View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Pencils are sharpening as we speak...Thor and company should plan to release information Monday or we could be in trouble.
    I think they will do something, and come out with something positive by/on Monday to counter all the negativity.
    I am pretty sure that Monday will be a green day.
    bungaboy and Markymark 23 like this.
    05-03-13 04:18 PM
    I think they will do something, and come out with something positive by/on Monday to counter all the negativity.
    I am pretty sure that Monday will be a green day.
    I hope so but they're not known for doing it. I don't expect them to.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-03-13 04:20 PM
    The Nat Post just published a similar article.

BlackBerry users hit with first service outage since BB10 launch

BlackBerry users hit with first outage since BB10 launch | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post
    There was an outage today? For what a minute? For who....Legacy BB's? Flogged my Z all day and that included plenty of BBM throughout the day and didn't notice a single thing.

How does this make the news when iMessage outages abrely get reported!?!?!?!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-03-13 04:21 PM
    Dang, now my work associates are badgering me... Look what one of them just sent me...

Attachment 157730
    Do they know how to read a balance sheet? I got the same reaction at work a year ago. Just proved that USA based people (some are investors) are oblivious to facts and 100% dependant upon news articles. You know why I mentioned news articles....

Posted via CB10
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    05-03-13 04:21 PM
    Suppose so...

Shocked at the closing price

Posted via CB10
    You can't be shocked. It barely fell on a lot of bad news.
    05-03-13 04:22 PM
    Putting things in perspective. We are well ahead of the dark days of 6 months ago. We have seen much bigger raids/losses than the past couple of days.

Onward and upward

Long and strong for me.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-05-03-6.20.41-pm.jpg  
    05-03-13 04:25 PM
    Putting things in perspective. We are well ahead of the dark days of 6 months ago. We have seen much bigger raids/losses than the past couple of days.

Onward and upward

Long and strong for me.
    And we are still up over Fridays close from last week. Not by much mind you but still up non the less.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, bungaboy and Markymark 23 like this.
    05-03-13 04:56 PM
    Do they know how to read a balance sheet? I got the same reaction at work a year ago. Just proved that USA based people (some are investors) are oblivious to facts and 100% dependant upon news articles. You know why I mentioned news articles....

Posted via CB10
    You're exactly right. They only see a phone got released and now another one with a keyboard is releasing. They don't know what BB10 or QNX is. Not all of them mind you, just a chosen few. lol
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-03-13 04:58 PM
    Sooo...who f'd this up? lol
    Turn my back for a day and splash. Oh well...perhaps not much will happen until third quarter.

Have a great evening.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-03-13 05:23 PM
    Somebody better put some fresh helium back into the SP.
    Maybe CJ needs new cowbell? Wore other one out?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-03-13 05:25 PM
    Banging my favorite drum here until bbry wins this!

DOD says enterprise mobility effort "will pay for itself" -- FCW

Much of DOD's work in mobility also hinges on a forthcoming mobile device management (MDM) contract that is yet to be awarded, he said.
    "Security is not the device; it's the network and device, one together. That's what makes the security, that's how we judge and that's why the MDM [request for proposals] is so important. Once we know the MDM, then we can provision...the specific phones," Wheeler said.
    Last edited by take99; 05-03-13 at 06:25 PM.
    05-03-13 05:37 PM
    In time this stock will surge. My view is it will be the fall but who knows if it will jump a couple of bucks in the meantime. I believe that there is a great chance that it may.
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    05-03-13 05:42 PM
    Sooo...who f'd this up? lol
    Turn my back for a day and splash. Oh well...perhaps not much will happen until third quarter.

Have a great evening.

Posted via CB10

Somebody unplugged the network...lol
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    05-03-13 05:43 PM
    Pencils are sharpening as we speak...Thor and company should plan to release information Monday or we could be in trouble.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-qnxq.jpg
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    05-03-13 05:49 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QNXQ.jpg 
Views:	701 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	157766
    Lol!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-03-13 05:50 PM
    And we are still up over Fridays close from last week. Not by much mind you but still up non the less.

Posted via CB10
    I'll take 4% weekly gains anytime.
    05-03-13 05:58 PM
    I hope so but they're not known for doing it. I don't expect them to.
    I don't want them distracted by this stuff.. After a while the facts of good sales, large increase in EPS will take care of the share price. I want them making sure products are good and sales follow. That's it.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-03-13 06:03 PM
    Comscore released some numbers for Q1 that hit the wire an hour before close - probably caused down ticks. Says BB lost almost a full 1% of Marketshare in Q1, but held onto third (5.2% down from 6.4%).
    Keep in mind this is US data. Well, no crap - how could one think that while our Canadian brother got the Z10, we were going to rush out and by the 9900?
    Actually that's not bad at all. BlackBerry was going down 0.5% per month for a while, but since February's number was 5.4%, this represents only a 0.2% decline. Probably due to more people holding off on switching as the Z10 release date approached.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-03-13 06:05 PM
    05-03-13 06:20 PM
    I feel Good so good back when the stock was trading around $13 if all these negativity was back then the stock would be at $10
    guys look the stock is still a $15. that's mean a lot!!!

Last edited by Soumaila Somtore; 05-03-13 at 06:58 PM.
    05-03-13 06:35 PM
    I feel Good so good back when the stock was trading around $13 if all these negativity was back then the stock would be at $10
    guys look the stock is still a $15. that's mean a lot!!!

I agree.
    05-03-13 06:59 PM
    Okay, got some cold ones lined up and ready for the weekend. Maybe that will throw off some of the SP frustration.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-03-13 07:04 PM
    The problem with not knocking down the rumors is that the negative press also trickles down to the consumer who hears and is still told that they should not purchase a blackberry because they are going bankrupt. It's resulting in lost sales to the average dumb consumer and giving fuel to the sales staff that prefer to push other brands

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:06 PM
    The problem with not knocking down the rumors is that the negative press also trickles down to the consumer who hears and is still told that they should not purchase a blackberry because they are going bankrupt. It's resulting in lost sales to the average dumb consumer and giving fuel to the sales staff that prefer to push other brands

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry will beat this but it won't be easy and will take a long time.
    05-03-13 07:08 PM
    Well both my Z10 and my new Q10 are real . . . . .

lcjr, Kid Vibe and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-03-13 07:11 PM
113,256 ... 877878879880881 ...