View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It will be a large portion of Jack Daniels Black (Old No. 7) over a little ice to kool it off for me. Have a great weekend lcjr!
    You as well my friend!
    05-03-13 02:53 PM
    Hey kfh227, based on the closing SP, you want to just split the difference and enjoy the virtual beers together??

each.
    05-03-13 02:56 PM
    Blah, not a fun day today. I'm practicing my trading and I am up 750 in my free for all TSFA account but I was up 850 earlier today. Was hoping we would hit 16.20 and stay around that area. Oh well, here is to next week Also I might add, I have delayed quotes, so that is definitely a downside (hence why I trade with small amounts).
    Yes my target was $16.16 , but I do expect to see it Monday fingers crossed.
    05-03-13 02:56 PM
    And this is how it will play out if BBRY closes even one cent in the red:

BBRY was down today on news of yet another service disruption. The new outage is the first since the introduction of BlackBerry's new BB10 phone.
    bungaboy and Dapper37 like this.
    05-03-13 02:57 PM
    Another day on the democractic and free US markets. lol none of those go together.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-03-13 03:00 PM
    After today, it feels like nothings going to happen until US launch & BB Live come closer.
    Surprised DoD and channel checks didn't appear to do much.
    05-03-13 03:02 PM
    And this is how it will play out if BBRY closes even one cent in the red:

BBRY was down today on news of yet another service disruption. The new outage is the first since the introduction of BlackBerry's new BB10 phone.

Its funny... We all get so excited about breaking positive news stories but we all know in the end, nothing major will come out of it. I wonder what news story will have to come out to pop this stock 10%.

Q4 ER - Nope
    Canadian Tire Orders - Nope
    Pentagon - Nope
    UK Demand - Nope

One day, and that day will come... Balls of Steel! lol

After today, it feels like nothings going to happen until US launch & BB Live come closer.
    Yea, hoping for so me surprise news or Canadian sell-outs!
    05-03-13 03:03 PM
    Stupid globe and mail reporting the 'yet another outage'
    story, nicely also mentioning DoD approval in the same breath. Smh
    05-03-13 03:10 PM
    "Balls of Steel". Good for you Kid 'cause I'm losing my positivity. Actually I'm fed up right about now. Good news is....I can drink and smoke today so that's what I'm going to do.....and all weekend to boot!!

Hoping for some miracle into Monday morning, maybe BBRY will go out on a limb and make an attempt to report that 1 week's worth of UK and Canada sales are just stupid crazy?? Till then, I've got some catching up to do so cheers all, have a good weekend.
    05-03-13 03:13 PM
    I came close...only off by 10 cents. Not bad for a Friday.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-03-13 03:13 PM
    "Balls of Steel". Good for you Kid 'cause I'm losing my positivity. Actually I'm fed up right about now. Good news is....I can drink and smoke today so that's what I'm going to do.....and all weekend to boot!!

Hoping for some miracle into Monday morning, maybe BBRY will go out on a limb and make an attempt to report that 1 week's worth of UK and Canada sales are just stupid crazy?? Till then, I've got some catching up to do so cheers all, have a good weekend.
    Ya. It is frustrating, but in the end, this is long term (for me anyways). I complain here and there, but unless it falls under 13 I don't have much to worry about.
    YangFui, lcjr, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    05-03-13 03:15 PM
    Stupid globe and mail reporting the 'yet another outage'
    story, nicely also mentioning DoD approval in the same breath. Smh
    The Nat Post just published a similar article.

BlackBerry users hit with first service outage since BB10 launch

BlackBerry users hit with first outage since BB10 launch | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-03-13 03:16 PM
    I called that long ago. People read into things to deep and drew their own conclusions based on speculations. The SP will go up when there's real news on the Z10 and Q10 numbers and the BB event gets closer. What else is there right now to use as a driver? Hang in there man, we'll get there.
    05-03-13 03:17 PM

Hang in there Markymark, enjoy the weekend and blow off some steam. This is going to take off just as soon as some true facts get published (Z10 and Q10 numbers) and the BB event gets closer. Be safe out there!
    05-03-13 03:20 PM
    Yeah. It's going to have to be pretty bad to drive the share price down much.
    05-03-13 03:31 PM
    Comscore released some numbers for Q1 that hit the wire an hour before close - probably caused down ticks. Says BB lost almost a full 1% of Marketshare in Q1, but held onto third (5.2% down from 6.4%).
    Keep in mind this is US data. Well, no crap - how could one think that while our Canadian brother got the Z10, we were going to rush out and by the 9900?
    05-03-13 03:31 PM
    Dang, now my work associates are badgering me... Look what one of them just sent me...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-kool-aid.jpg
    05-03-13 03:48 PM
    Why is it that every day 3 or 4 seconds after the closing bell there is always a high volume purchase anywhere from 60,000 to 100,000 shares?

Posted via CB10
    fedakd likes this.
    05-03-13 03:50 PM
    Dang, now my work associates are badgering me... Look what one of them just sent me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kool-Aid.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	157730
    Normally I would laugh this off along with you... But these aren't normal work associates, these are *DoD* work associates! Not a good sign, lol!!!
    BlackistheBerry and lcjr like this.
    05-03-13 03:51 PM
    Bear raid Monday. Headlines: bb' market share plummets by 20% last quarter after bb10 released. Global service outage rocks users.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-03-13 03:57 PM
    Bear raid Monday. Headlines: bb' market share plummets by 20% last quarter after bb10 released. Global service outage rocks users.
    Yep, what can you do? Until we get something positive going the anti-blackberry regiment will continue to attack and manipulate. It is getting rather old though…
    05-03-13 04:05 PM
    Another day on the democractic and free US markets. lol none of those go together.
    I have to give you a like for consistency. LoL
    05-03-13 04:11 PM
    Pencils are sharpening as we speak...Thor and company should plan to release information Monday or we could be in trouble.
    05-03-13 04:13 PM
    I have to give you a like for consistency. LoL
    OMG, don't encourage the lad.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-03-13 04:15 PM
    Hey kfh227, based on the closing SP, you want to just split the difference and enjoy the virtual beers together??

each.
    Suppose so...

Shocked at the closing price

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    05-03-13 04:17 PM
113,256 ... 876877878879880 ...