View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    from 2010 but relevant

We specifically selected Agilent’s ADS software and its 3D Planar EM simulator, Momentum, because of its accuracy, versatility, speed, capacity, proven performance, and availability as the design environment of choice for our mobile handset customers,” said John Spears, director of product development with Paratek. “By providing these customers with ADS models for our products, we can ensure they have the tools they need to accurately design and optimize the performance of their designs.”

The ADS electronic design automation software targets RF, microwave, and signal integrity applications (see the figure). It provides full, standards-based design and verification with wireless libraries and circuit-system-EM co-simulation in an integrated platform for WiMAX, Long-Term Evolution (LTE), multi-gigabit/s data links, radar, and satellite applications.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    05-02-13 04:21 PM
    Quite frankly I am tired of this childishness but since you keep insisting on bringing this up I will add in.

It is fine to defend yourself but I feel - and I think I am not the only one - that you went beyond defending yourself to the point of being an outright ****** about it for no reason. You are usually not like that and for some reason you got very defensive when he asked you to stay on Blackberry (the validity of that request aside).

So in short, it's not that you defended yourself it's that you treated someone without respect. In my opinion a good manager or anyone in life, no matter their station, should never do that. In fact, to me it is starting to look like outright bullying - which I despise.

You can either apologize or not (I don't care)- but either way, for the love of Pete - move on already!

Thanks!
    I have tons of respect, but anyone who calls out the community or myself better be ready to accept the heat. My attitude has not changed this since day one. It is not bullying by holding my foot down on something I believe in. Seriously some of the people in this thread need to get a reality check.

I'm done with this thread. At the end of the day I have a net worth of over 10 million before I turn 28. I have 0 to prove to anyone on here. Anyone who is of importance in this thread has my contact information or knows how to get a hold of me.

No my name is not Yang I don't need people to come to the rescue and pm me kind words.

Good luck and look forward to that $100 party. I am a man of my word, if it happens I'll pay for the party and bring a car as a promised. Keep in touch.
    05-02-13 04:22 PM
    there has been some other threads that have talked about paratek and being able to send text messages via the globalstar satellite, don't remember too much else about that, but obviously if your z or q10 could do this with a software update it would be MASSIVE!
    05-02-13 04:23 PM
    Peter Puck perhaps? Lol
    Thief!
    05-02-13 04:23 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...1/#post8415843

Guys, Is this what Perm is waiting for!?.. $200/share in this event I say!
    05-02-13 04:25 PM
    I have tons of respect, but anyone who calls out the community or myself better be ready to accept the heat. My attitude has not changed this since day one. It is not bullying by holding my foot down on something I believe in. Seriously some of the people in this thread need to get a reality check.
    I'm done with this thread. At the end of the day I have a net worth of over 10 million before I turn 28. I have 0 to prove to anyone on here. Anyone who is of importance in this thread has my contact information or knows how to get a hold of me.
    No my name is not Yang I don't need people to come to the rescue and pm me kind words.
    Good luck and look forward to that $100 party. I am a man of my word, if it happens I'll pay for the party and bring a car as a promised. Keep in touch.
    What happened to being thick skinned?

Call me old fashioned but you being worth 10 million or whatever doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful to anyone and I will always stick up for the person being bullied. I tried to stay out of it but you kept insisting on bringing it up.

My last post on this childishness.

Good luck, you'll need it
    05-02-13 04:28 PM
    Gah. LEAVE IT ALONE!!

Posted via CB10
    Kid Vibe, lcjr, q649 and 11 others like this.
    05-02-13 04:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...1/#post8415843

Guys, Is this what Perm is waiting for!?.. $200/share in this event I say!
    I think you're on to something there. I'm ready, bring it on!
    05-02-13 04:41 PM
    There is only one way to deter this nonsense...

PLEASE NOT IF YOU ARE AT WORK CAREFUL LOOKING AT MY POST. Only doing this once to get people out of the funk.

Since Blackberry pulled out of Japan, maybe they should re-consider... time to sponsor some hotties!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-sexy-japanese-girls-pics-07.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hot-asian-chick.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hot-japanese-girls-no-clothes-1.jpg
    05-02-13 04:41 PM
    Hey. I'm pissed off guys.
    Stop that ****.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 04:44 PM
    nice disclaimer, I scrolled through fast enough to get a look lol
    05-02-13 04:44 PM
    [QUOTE=Kid Vibe;8416395]There is only one way to deter this nonsense...

PLEASE NOT IF YOU ARE AT WORK CAREFUL LOOKING AT MY POST. Only doing this once to get people out of the funk.

Since Blackberry pulled out of Japan, maybe they should re-consider... time to sponsor some hotties!

Dude, you have awesome taste in women!
    05-02-13 04:52 PM
    Think about it for Military - or security all around. You have the root device (tiny) that you can chain around your neck or wherever - you never ever loose it. If you misplace your phone-periphery, it's no big deal and no security breach. You loose your tablet-perhiphery, same, no security breach!

I think you're on to something there. I'm ready, bring it on!
    lcjr, Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 05:05 PM
    Ok gang, we made it through the day and have a pretty good outlook for tomorrow. Although Friday usually is a non-productive day for BB, I think we could be surprised and see lots of green. I'm out and heading home in a few so I'll check back in later when the beers cold and the patio is comfortable.
    05-02-13 05:07 PM

Guys, at the end of the day... you both have something valuable to add to this thread. I, for one, appreciate the Yin and Yang that you both seem to represent. Everyone is taking themselves waaaaaay too seriously on here.

gohan, get your as$ back in here. Maybe be less forcefull and choose less-in-your face verbage.

yangf, early on, it's obvious that you have some great TA experience to help take some of the burnden off of our Stock Pope (M+8), so please stick with us and understand that some bravado shouldn't be enough to scare you off. Also, just glance over the posts that you don't think are relevant.

Sorry to prolong this any further... we're all on the same team, guys!!!
    05-02-13 05:09 PM
    I'd also like to note, although the Canadian launch is a bit lackluster than the UK's, does it surprise you? CBC analysts have not been positive towards Blackberry... I mean, c'mon. Why would Blackberry use the majority of their efforts in a nation that SHOULD support their own company. Kinda bugs me to be honest.
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 05:10 PM
    Ok gang, we made it through the day and have a pretty good outlook for tomorrow. Although Friday usually is a non-productive day for BB, I think we could be surprised and see lots of green. I'm out and heading home in a few so I'll check back in later when the beers cold and the patio is comfortable.
    Hopefully your wife won't have a laundry list waiting for you when you get home and you can kick back and enjoy a cold one on the patio. My oldest is having his first communion on Sat. so my better half is making me jump through hoops getting the house ready for the party.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 05:21 PM
    05-02-13 05:22 PM

I am still at work. Scrolled down quickly, then scrolled back up to read the disclaimer, then repeat...lol
    I am still at work. Scrolled down quickly, then scrolled back up to read the disclaimer, then repeated...repeated...lol
    Yay!!

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - May 2, 2013) - BlackBerry� (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) today announced the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) has approved BlackBerry� 10 smartphones and BlackBerry� PlayBook™ tablets with BlackBerry� Enterprise Service 10 to be used on DoD networks. Working with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), BlackBerry 10 smartphones and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets have undergone successful testing through DoD labs leading to a subsequent listing on DISA's Unified Communications Approved Product List (UC APL).
    The approval allows all DoD customers to use the BlackBerry� Z10 and BlackBerry� Q10 smartphones, and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets on DoD networks.
    "IDC research shows that mobile security continues to be of utmost importance to government agencies around the globe," said Stephen D. Drake, Program Vice President, Mobility & Telecom at IDC. "The U.S. Department of Defense's strict security requirements are amongst the highest in the world, and this allows other government bodies to follow suit. The role of BlackBerry including devices and BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 continues to be important and relevant for security conscious organizations."
    "BlackBerry 10 is ideal for our government customers because it offers a rich, highly responsive mobile computing experience, along with BlackBerry's proven and validated security model - a combination that's unmatched in the industry," said Scott Totzke, SVP, BlackBerry Security at BlackBerry. "This approval will enable DoD customers to connect their BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 smartphones to DoD networks and securely access assets from work, while enjoying the wealth of consumer-oriented functionality that BlackBerry 10 brings to market."
    For more information about BlackBerry 10, please visit: BlackBerry 10 - See The New BlackBerry Z10 & BlackBerry Q10 - Global.
    About BlackBerry
    Yeah. onward and upward.

Looking forward to hearing some progress on the Canadian launch.

Seems to be a flop so far.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    [QUOTE=m0de25;8416446]

Dude, you have awesome taste in women!
    C'mon, thought we discussed this. Have a bit of respect, particularly for the guy who started this thread. Not impressed.
    05-02-13 05:23 PM
    Yeah. onward and upward.

Looking forward to hearing some progress on the Canadian launch.

Seems to be a flop so far.
    But the good news Charles......it can only get better!!
    05-02-13 05:25 PM
    I have a net worth of over 10 million before I turn 28.
    Me too (25), but that doesn't give you the right to leave in the middle of a job - stay put until the $100 party is over...
    05-02-13 05:28 PM
    Had the Q10 working for about an hour before I went back to the Z10. The space bar on it is defective and makes it a real pain to type. Can't even exchange it cause the store I bought it at doesn't have any stock aside from reserved units. Not very happy right now.
    Shizit...bad one.
    05-02-13 05:29 PM
113,251 ... 863864865866867 ...