View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Heins Wild Call On Tablets (He's Right, By The Way) in [Market-Ticker]

Already 3 pages of comments. Folks are waking up to the "mobile computing" vision.
    I like how one commenter referred to them as a "root device" and not a cell phone. I think that term helps describe the vision very well. Blackberry invented the smartphone.... now they are inventing the "root device" for our lives.
    05-02-13 01:36 PM
    Just installed it an hour ago. Definitely worth the 3$. That's a great investment. And if someone can't afford to invest 3$ to keep track of their portfolio then they probably should not be playing the market. It takes money to make money

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I got it as well. Nice.
    05-02-13 01:38 PM
    Heins Wild Call On Tablets (He's Right, By The Way) in [Market-Ticker]

Already 3 pages of comments. Folks are waking up to the "mobile computing" vision.
    This quote from the article sums if up for me:

"Incidentally, QNX's device abstraction layer makes implementing this easier than it is for the big monolithic kernel guys (that would be everyone else, by the way.)"
    05-02-13 01:38 PM
    I see you ಠ_ಠ ------------------> $16
    m0de25, CDM76, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    05-02-13 01:40 PM
    "root device" for our lives.
    This sounds like a new "Frigidaire" thing ... (not sure it's the same in U.S, but here, the brand "Frigidaire" is a common word for "Fridge")
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 01:41 PM
    I like how one commenter referred to them as a "root device" and not a cell phone. I think that term helps describe the vision very well. Blackberry invented the smartphone.... now they are inventing the "root device" for our lives.
    Cool. Very cool name.

Great pickup line for those young fellers..."hey baby, you wanna see my root device? "

Hahaha
    05-02-13 01:41 PM
    Woot! 16.03!
    05-02-13 01:45 PM
    Tis a good day here, got in at a nice LOD and now we rally up.
    Now that's what I call a good birthday present TY BB:TSE
    Happy Birthday!
    05-02-13 01:46 PM
    This sounds like a new "Frigidaire" thing ... (not sure it's the same in U.S, but here, the brand "Frigidaire" is a common word for "Fridge")
    It would be nice, but Blackberry would have to push the name (or something similar) along with the devices.." Why buy just a smartphone when you can have the ultimate root device(?) from BlackBerry"

OK... so you can tell I'm not in marketing.....
    Quick Question: I'm trying to withdraw funds, I have never done this before by the way, and I received this message.

Please note your withdrawal has been delayed because you have funds that need to settle as a result of your trade executions. Stocks trades are settled in 3 business days and options trades are settled in one business day. Please review your account for further details. Your request will be completed once the funds have settled.

I use Questrade as well... Does this mean, after I sell my shares I must wait 3 days before the process of withdrawing takes place and wait another 5 business days before the transfer to my chequings account goes through? I'll phone them and ask later today too.
    And we're off...wake me up when we arrive at the $18 space.
    Superfly_FR, CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    come on BBRY time to squeeze those short zits!!!!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    Great pickup line for those young fellers..."hey baby, you wanna see my root device? "
    Just don't forget to say "device"...
    05-02-13 01:47 PM
    Cool. Very cool name.

Hahaha

Yeah, the whole double meaning of root could be fantastic, or really bad. Hmmm.....
    05-02-13 01:47 PM
    And we're off...wake me up when we arrive at the $18 space.
    Sometimes I regret not buying out when it hit $18 back before the BB10 launch event, nevertheless, patience and I think we will get there, and maybe higher.
    05-02-13 01:48 PM
    It would be nice, but Blackberry would have to push the name (or something similar) along with the devices.." Why buy just a smartphone when you can have the ultimate root device(?) from BlackBerry"

OK... so you can tell I'm not in marketing.....
    Now, that's a bingo! Oh, how i wish they are working in this! :thumbup:... Something Apple has done masterfully. We need a catchy name for this!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-02-13 01:49 PM
    Quick Question: I'm trying to withdraw funds, I have never done this before by the way, and I received this message.

Please note your withdrawal has been delayed because you have funds that need to settle as a result of your trade executions. Stocks trades are settled in 3 business days and options trades are settled in one business day. Please review your account for further details. Your request will be completed once the funds have settled.

I use Questrade as well... Does this mean, after I sell my shares I must wait 3 days before the process of withdrawing takes place and wait another 5 business days before the transfer to my chequings account goes through? I'll phone them and ask later today too.
    Yes, mine is like that too. You have to wait for the trade to settle before you can take money out.
    05-02-13 01:50 PM
    Now, that's a bingo! Oh, how i wish they are working in this! :thumbup:

We just say "BINGO!"
    peter9477 and bungaboy like this.
    05-02-13 01:51 PM
    Just don't forget to say "device"...
    Lol
    05-02-13 01:52 PM
    @YangFui

I am and I am sure 100% of posters and non posters are glad you will stay around.
    It is a wonderful thread which can only benefit with your experienced and guidance also you and morganplus8 can compliment each other and maybe even argue a little once and awhile (in good fun of course) to help out all people in this thread and the lurkers from around the world.
    I love reading this thread daily as many others and especially on the week ends when having a few beer.
    Very well said and you spoke for me also.
    05-02-13 01:52 PM
    We just say "BINGO!"
    Guess you're not a Tarantino fan? Lol... It's from "Inglorious Basterds'... One of my favorite lines from that movie where Christoph Waltz's character says" now that's a bingo! " it had me on the floor!
    05-02-13 01:53 PM
    We just say "BINGO!"
    May the force be with you!
    There you go, lets call it the "force"

Disclaimer: I suck at marketing...

P.S. The force that keeps you moving...man I am on the roll today...lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-02-13 01:55 PM
    Guess you're not a Tarantino fan? Lol... It's from "Inglorious Basterds'... One of my favorite lines from that movie
    Yes I am.... you missed my reference to the next line of the movie from Brad Pitt where he corrects the German by saying "we just say Bingo".
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-02-13 01:56 PM
    I like my Z10 root device. It works well with my monitor and keyboard, not to mention my boat, car, and home. The future is bright.
    ya man... ringing that bovine bell takes a lot out of you lol. I'm back after a nap and I ates me spinach.
    Cj.... I think we ALL need to start eating spinach as it rallied right after you posted this. So thanks! I'm giving the credit for this one to you. Haha

Posted via CB10
113,256 ... 859860861862863 ...