View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    That sounds really good. Is it a heavy beer? Hoppy?
    Not happy. Drink it cool but not cold in an old ceramic/stone mug or stein. It like drinking a smoked ham sandwich. Haha. Man, once you have one you'll want to buy a lot of it.
    05-01-13 08:53 PM
    I am not sure I follow the tie to the meeting? I always thought that the voting rights went with the shares and that if you loaned your shares out, you lost the voting rights? I could be wrong.
    I'm pretty sure that your broker would have your and my and our shares all loaned out.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 08:53 PM
    Hockey night in Canada, eh?

Posted via CB10
    Fools couldn't even get their act together to keep the HNIC theme song! Makes Danny Gallivan, Howie Meeker turn on their graves. LoL
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-01-13 08:55 PM
    Not happy. Drink it cool but not cold in an old ceramic/stone mug or stein. It like drinking a smoked ham sandwich. Haha. Man, once you have one you'll want to buy a lot of it.
    Sounds good. I have some German friends and they each like cool to warm beer. My Brit pals like their beer cold. I find it depends on the beer.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-01-13 08:55 PM
    Yes, exactly. But there are more brands of smoked beer but that one just does it right.
    05-01-13 08:57 PM
    Fools couldn't even get their act together to keep the HNIC theme song! Makes Danny Gallivan, Howie Meeker turn on their graves. LoL
    Yes. That was a perfect display of incompetence.
    05-01-13 08:57 PM
    Sold a Z10 I think.....

So I'm sitting in a La Cage Au Sport In Montreal watching this poor excuse of a Leaf hockey game. The fellow next to me kept peeping at me when I was using my Z10. Finally asks me what kind of phone I have, Once I tell him, he asks me if I like it......well, this is my cue to selll like hell,

Hand him the phone, start showing him the features....hub, flow, camera, keyboard.....blah blah blah. He really takes to it, He thanks me, we continue to chat. When he cashes his tab out, he gets up, shakes my hand, and tells me I convinced him to get a Z10...says thanks and leaves.

One more down ......

05-01-13 08:59 PM
    Man I can just picture us all together going to a soccer or hockey game. Oh Lord the people would need help. Haha.
    05-01-13 09:01 PM
    I wonder if I can import some. I must look into it. Thanks.
    lcjr likes this.
    Yes, exactly. But there are more brands of smoked beer but that one just does it right.
    I looked into it some. I'm going to hit up my go to beer store and see what they have for smoked beers.

OK, you all will laugh, but consider doing some double fisting with that chocolate stout I mentioned and a fruit beer. I did the chocolate stout with a fruit beer once (can't remember which) and it was AWESOME. Each time you switched to the other beer the flavor just popped.

Don't laugh, but this is one of my guilty pleasures:
    Samuel Smith's Organic Strawberry Fruit Beer - Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster) - Tadcaster, United Kingdom (England) - BeerAdvocate
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    Sold a Z10 I think.....

So I'm sitting in a La Cage Au Sport In Montreal watching this poor excuse of a Leaf hockey game. The fellow next to me kept peeping at me when I was using my Z10. Finally asks me what kind of phone I have, Once I tell him, he asks me if I like it......well, this is my cue to selll like hell,

Hand him the phone, start showing him the features....hub, flow, camera, keyboard.....blah blah blah. He really takes to it, He thanks me, we continue to chat. When he cashes his tab out, he gets up, shakes my hand, and tells me I convinced him to get a Z10...says thanks and leaves.

One more down ......

Great job!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:02 PM
    Good night to be a Boston fan...
    05-01-13 09:03 PM
    Yeah. As disappointed as I am with this launch coverage, I'm keeping all of my shares in place.
    Me as well. I will buy more on the dips too.
    lcjr and The Selected Fruit like this.
    05-01-13 09:04 PM
    Sold a Z10 I think.....

One more down ......

Ibpluto, you are the man. You are hereby honored with such and as such condone the week with the title "the man"! Haha. That's just great stuff man, great job!!
    ibpluto and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:05 PM
    I need lessons on selling. I can show people the phone but can't wow them. I personally think the speed with which I get from one point to any other point is astounding. It's why I love it. And apps that use the cascades framework are insane. The stock music player on the Z10 is unbelievable.
    lcjr, CDM76, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    Publically FUNDED broadcaster.
    Yep! Was just trying to make the point that it wasn't a state broadcaster, so it has no political reason to prop up BB.

But honestly, I listen to CBC Radio1 everyday and have heard a lot of analysts and radio hosts talk BB up in the last few months
    Me as well. I will buy more on the dips too.
    Yeah. I bought another 2000 today.
    bungaboy likes this.
    I definitely know what he's (Plasmid_Boy) going through. Takes much sacrifice and dedication. He's going through that out of need or love of the job. Much respect for what he goes through.
    I actually work less than I used to. Used to go home close to midnight. Now with kids, I go home early to have dinner with them and play a bit before putting them to bed. I do love my job, so that's good I think. My wife is not crazy about my work ethic, but she is used to it.

We drink a lot. I have a nice cellar in the basement, but can't keep it filled - we drink our collection fast. Lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and Shanerredflag like this.
    Great job!
    I'm starting to think I do some of my best work after 2 or 3 Rickards Reds ..... LOL
    I looked into it some. I'm going to hit up my go to beer store and see what they have for smoked beers.

OK, you all will laugh, but consider doing some double fisting with that chocolate stout I mentioned and a fruit beer. I did the chocolate stout with a fruit beer once (can't remember which) and it was AWESOME. Each time you switched to the other beer the flavor just popped.

Don't laugh, but this is one of my guilty pleasures:
    Samuel Smith's Organic Strawberry Fruit Beer - Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster) - Tadcaster, United Kingdom (England) - BeerAdvocate
    Hahahahahahahq, no laughing here, as I know what you mean. There's much room this chocolate and fruit with alcohol. I've tried many like you suggested and loved them.
    05-01-13 09:07 PM
    I almost bought in the $13s and now I think I might pay $15+ to get more. AHHHHHHHHH
    05-01-13 09:07 PM
    Good night to be a Boston fan...
    Not so much for the Islanders
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 09:09 PM
    Great night...best thread on the inter-webs

Good luck tomorrow everyone.
    Bugmapper, bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    05-01-13 09:12 PM
    Well good friends, my show (duck dynasty) is on now and I have to get my fill of what I left years ago. Redneck at heart. Hahaha. You guys have a great evening and ill catch up with you all tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's another day.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 09:12 PM
    I need lessons on selling. I can show people the phone but can't wow them. I personally think the speed with which I get from one point to any other point is astounding. It's why I love it. And apps that use the cascades framework are insane. The stock music player on the Z10 is unbelievable.
    Same. And wish we had a personal and business mode so I could lock one but still hand them my z10 and let them play around a bit.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 09:13 PM
113,256 ... 849850851852853 ...