View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It may be a mixture of devices behind BES10 for the DoD. BB10 devices or not, BB makes the $$.

"The spokesperson also said that the agency was aiming to approve BlackBerry 10 for secure enterprise use by the third quarter of 2013, which would put it behind iOS and Samsung's Galaxy devices running Android, if those do end up receiving approval in the frame The Journal reports. "

Defense Department set to approve Apple iOS and Samsung Galaxy devices for secure use | The Verge
    I'm surprised that the Verge didn't omit that part. I still won't click to read as this quote was enough for me Thanks!!
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    05-01-13 04:11 PM
    Just poured half a glass of Crown...ahhhh.
    Ah yes... the 3 finger pour.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 04:11 PM
    Market was definitely looking for another story about sellouts of Q10 in Canada. It didn't happen and that I think is why the stock couldn't rally throughout the day.
    05-01-13 04:12 PM
    I'm surprised that the Verge didn't omit that part. I still won't click to read as this quote was enough for me Thanks!!
    Great idea. I am not opening links to scum stories anymore.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:12 PM
    Just poured half a glass of Crown...ahhhh.
    I'm always two hours behind.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:13 PM
    You can always move here and join us

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 04:15 PM
    "Lol you are so worthless it is too funny. You will amount to nothing."

I'm entitled an opinion at the end of the day. I chose to express mine via a private message.
    You have gone too far here and in your responses to the creator of this tread and to Yang. Be respectful to others if you want their respect. No amout of money will buy you that.

By the way, I appreciate your knowledge about stocks and the information you shared about them, even those that are not related to BBRY. And I thank you for that. However, Yang was correct in his suggestion to limit our discussion about stocks that are not related to BBRY.

I rarely participate in public forums and as you can see, my participation here was limited to a few links that I think are useful for readers of this thread. But I felt some unjustice and arrogance in your last few responses to SF_FR and Yang.
    05-01-13 04:16 PM
    I'm tired of reading these type articles that headline facts but contain only speculation within the article. But, like I said, there will be many many many articles like this until the DoD actually makes a decision. Just get ready for it.
    05-01-13 04:16 PM
    You have gone too far here and in your responses to the creator of this tread and to Yang. Be respectful to others if you want their respect. No amout of money will buy you that.

By the way, I appreciate your knowledge about stocks and the information you shared about them, even those that are not related to BBRY. And I thank you for that. However, Yang was correct in his suggestion to limit our discussion about stocks that are not related to BBRY.

I rarely participate in public forums and as you can see, my participation here was limited to a few links that I think are useful for readers of this thread. But I felt some unjustice and arrogance in your last few responses to SF_FR and Yang.
    We've moved beyond this. It is over and forgotten. Please do the same and move on with things as the rest of us have

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 04:17 PM
    Interesting, there's another thread on CB that is bashing the Q10 launch. Some good points made between the many posts.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...launch-801921/
    Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:18 PM
    Nice read, but this can easily be use by the shorter to say BBRY as a suply problem
    Nice read... if you can get past the headline...
    BlackBerry Q10 Goes on Sale in Toronto, At Least in Some Stores - Canada Real Time - WSJ
    "Only two of eight downtown retail stores visited by Canada Real Time had the Q10 in stock as of midday Wednesday. A RIM spokeswoman said some Toronto locations have sold out, and other stores were still being stocked Wednesday afternoon."
    05-01-13 04:18 PM
    agree

We need a Michael Collins in Toronto.
    05-01-13 04:19 PM
    I'm tired of reading these type articles that headline facts but contain only speculation within the article. But, like I said, there will be many many many articles like this until the DoD actually makes a decision. Just get ready for it.
    Oh I have no doubt about that. Just look at the speculation from our own forums. It's a big win for whomever gets it so there will be people trying to read between the lines for quite a while yet

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    05-01-13 04:20 PM
    Believe it or not, and I know this is WAY out there, I've cracked a beer
    Shocking!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 04:23 PM
    lcjr, I know around these parts there is no way a single provider gets an exclusive on anything exceeding a certain dollar amount and I'm sure its the same for you guy's is it not?
    05-01-13 04:25 PM
    Don't feel bad. I am eastern time, but still working...
    I wake up at 5am and go home at 7pm.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:25 PM
    I need to go mix a Wisers and relax for a bit...then Hockey Night in Canada...

Posted via CB10
    Peter Puck approves!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:26 PM
    hate you eastern time zone guys, drinking away and I'm stuck at my desk lol.
    05-01-13 04:29 PM
    Market was definitely looking for another story about sellouts of Q10 in Canada. It didn't happen and that I think is why the stock couldn't rally throughout the day.
    Absolutely. It was a dismal day for news. I'm disappointed that the BBRY team doesn't include a competent communications director or, at the very least, a communication strategy.
    Shanerredflag and fedakd like this.
    05-01-13 04:32 PM
    hate you eastern time zone guys, drinking away and I'm stuck at my desk lol.
    If your desk has a drawer...lol
    05-01-13 04:33 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images.jpg

What?

TH approved this message
    take99, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:34 PM
    Peter Puck approves!
    Lol...haven't heard Peter Puck in a long time.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 04:34 PM

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Shorts need to just Beat It!
    Tech Consultant and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 04:37 PM
    Interesting, there's another thread on CB that is bashing the Q10 launch. Some good points made between the many posts.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...launch-801921/

Like I said, if nobody writes anything positive the space will be filled by the short dogs and here it is. I really expect another dip tomorrow.
    05-01-13 04:40 PM
    lcjr, I know around these parts there is no way a single provider gets an exclusive on anything exceeding a certain dollar amount and I'm sure its the same for you guy's is it not?
    You're correct. As the posted memorandums point out, the objective is to find the best sollution possible. It never stated that one would be chosen over the many. In fact, it would be wise to consider a few platforms and devices being chosen with the contengency that they meet the specified criteria (security/functionality).
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-01-13 04:41 PM
113,256 ... 844845846847848 ...