View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Well just upped my position another 500 shares...Waiting for the rally back .
    A wise decision to slow play into bbry. Build your position on dips.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 10:41 AM
    I've never used this app (tibbr) but I still like what the quote says..... "Finally, Tibco has extended Tibbr mobile support to more platforms: It is about to be released for devices using the BlackBerry 10 operating system, including the Z10 and Q10 smartphones, as well as for Android tablets. “A lot of our customers are asking about BlackBerry,” Menon said."

http://www.itworldcanada.com/news/ti...ile-app/147046
    zyben and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 10:44 AM
    What has prompted the stock to decline today? Thought the rally will hold following the launch in Canada today.
    05-01-13 10:49 AM
    I'm going to wait for the dust to settle before I buy back in. Made a healthy profit the last couple days
    BlackistheBerry and lcjr like this.
    05-01-13 10:50 AM
    Nice article, claims that as much as 42% of shares are held by individual investors like us, so maybe we have more power over the shorts than we think when they need to buy back.

Too Many Bears In The BlackBerry Bushes - Seeking Alpha

"Of the total 524M shares of Research in Motion Inc. (still its legal name), 175.58M have been borrowed by bears. At some point In the future, these bears will need to buy back stock and return it to its owners. To achieve this, someone will have to sell it to them."

Too Many Bears In The BlackBerry Bushes - Seeking Alpha
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 10:55 AM
    Good opportunity to get some right? I would but I already bought more yesterday so I'm tapped out until next month.
    I will, as usual let it rest for a few days.

The bears took most what BBRY gained in the last days.

What a shame as I fear they will do it over and over again!
    lcjr likes this.
    Added 1000 more @15.58 this morning, waiting for rally, be patient. ;-)

BlackBerry Z10
    What I DO wish is that I would have pulled the trigger yesterday when BBRY was flying high!

EATEN!
    lcjr likes this.
    05-01-13 10:56 AM
    I've never used this app (tibbr) but I still like what the quote says..... "Finally, Tibco has extended Tibbr mobile support to more platforms: It is about to be released for devices using the BlackBerry 10 operating system, including the Z10 and Q10 smartphones, as well as for Android tablets. “A lot of our customers are asking about BlackBerry,” Menon said."

Tibco updates its Tibbr mobile app - Page 1 - Departmental and End User Computing
    CJ, I'm looking for a stock portfolio app and can't find one for my Bold 9930. I'm looking for an app that I can input all the individual purchases I made with BBRY so I get my true average and my estimate gains/loss. I found one but it requires your brokerage account number and PIN and I'm not comfortable with that. Also, most others don't take into account your multiple purchases, only one so you don't get your true average. Any ideas?
    05-01-13 10:58 AM
    Well I was wrong about no drop. But I guess I didn't take into account the day traders who are all expecting a two step forward, one step back process and therefore have actually created one. I suspect that many people who sold today, are looking to buy those shares back in the future. If so, then the demand for shares hasn't actually decreased.
    lcjr and Dapper37 like this.
    05-01-13 10:58 AM
    Nice article, claims that as much as 42% of shares are held by individual investors like us, so maybe we have more power over the shorts than we think when they need to buy back.
    The problem is that it only takes the large investors with say 10% to cause the "flock" to run off the cliff!
    lcjr likes this.
    05-01-13 10:59 AM
    The problem is that it only takes the large investors with say 10% to cause the "flock" to run off the cliff!
    That made me chuckle because it's so true...
    05-01-13 11:03 AM
    CJ, I'm looking for a stock portfolio app and can't find one for my Bold 9930. I'm looking for an app that I can input all the individual purchases I made with BBRY so I get my true average and my estimate gains/loss. I found one but it requires your brokerage account number and PIN and I'm not comfortable with that. Also, most others don't take into account your multiple purchases, only one so you don't get your true average. Any ideas?
    Sorry my friend. I never used a stock app on my old BB so I can't help out with that one. Perhaps someone else in here can.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-01-13 11:05 AM
    bought another 300 shares this AM. hold on people.
    Scott Lefebvre, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 11:05 AM
    I think people are generally bearish towards Blackberry. For the stock to hit 20, TH needs to come out and re-iterate that the Q10 will sell in tens of millions whilst subscriber base will increase arising from the launch of BES10 in July!
    05-01-13 11:06 AM
    we need someone posting article at Seeking Alpha with pictures of sales of Q10 in Toronto just like Michael Collins did in UK then SP will go up
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    05-01-13 11:10 AM
    I think people are generally bearish towards Blackberry. For the stock to hit 20, TH needs to come out and re-iterate that the Q10 will sell in tens of millions whilst subscriber base will increase arising from the launch of BES10 in July!
    I ma not so sure about TH after trashing the tablet market for Blackberry. This was not a productive comment and we do not need Blackberry making mistakes like this anymore!
    m0de25 and BlackistheBerry like this.
    05-01-13 11:14 AM
    Boy, quite the raid underway. I don't think I'll go against my better judgement on this stock again.

I hope it doesn't drop much more, or for two or three days in a row.
    05-01-13 11:16 AM
    we need someone posting article at Seeking Alpha with pictures of sales of Q10 in Toronto just like Michael Collins did in UK then SP will go up
    I do not think so today. It will go up but the bears are ruling today and best to let them have their fill and fight another day.

This is not the last time we will see what has happened today.
    OMGitworks and bungaboy like this.
    I ma not so sure about TH after trashing the tablet market for Blackberry. This was not a productive comment and we do not need Blackberry making mistakes like this anymore!
    Totally agree...
    What I DO wish is that I would have pulled the trigger yesterday when BBRY was flying high!

EATEN!
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-win.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-7k.gif  
    Compaqee, new_me222 and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 11:17 AM
    I do not think so today. It will go up but the bears are ruling today and best to let them have their fill and fight another day.

This is not the last time we will see what has happened today.
    Yeah. Corcksucking arseholes.
    lcjr, CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 11:18 AM
    Agree. TH should have just kept quiet, not unless if the Playbooks sells like the Ipad. Maybe he got 'big headed' after the positive reception for Q10 in UK.

05-01-13 11:19 AM
    BTW, any indication of sales in Toronto today?
    05-01-13 11:20 AM
    We'll pull through. Like Gregg stated, this will happen now and again with this stock.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-01-13 11:20 AM
113,256 ... 836837838839840 ...