View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I highly doubt there will be any lineups. In the UK, it was limited to just a few stores. In Toronto, it's simply limited to the region and within that region are hundreds of stores to purchase from.
    Yes but when the Z10 came out there were line up reports ... mainly to get pre-orders but all the same it is strange that there are no reports of the line ups or lack there of.
    05-01-13 09:36 AM
    may i ask WTF caused the price to drop 4%..?

cant seem to find any bad news out there yet..wtf are the bears bringing this down on
    No news. They're just selling off and triggering stops in order to create fear in short term investors. They seem to be doing a good job at the moment.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 09:36 AM
    Charts showed RSI was near overbought territory, so some pullback was expected.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:38 AM
    This will bounce back, but I don't see us hitting 16 unless news comes out with some numbers.

Posted via CB10
    Yes but when the Z10 came out there were line up reports ... mainly to get pre-orders but all the same it is strange that there are no reports of the line ups or lack there of.
    True but those were in the tens... nothing like what we saw in London.
    $15.69 and yes I mean 15! GOOD GRIEF!

Now $15.49! Boy am I glad I hit my stop 50 cents ago!
    Good opportunity to get some right? I would but I already bought more yesterday so I'm tapped out until next month.
    Yes the bear smelled the green blood from yesterday and as predicted, they are feeding. I thought that we could fight them off but nothing has changed with BBRY. Eaten alive!
    Very predictable no? It's gonna take more than a share price of $17 to shake them I believe.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:40 AM
    Good opportunity to get some right? I would but I already bought more yesterday so I'm tapped out until next month.
    Already got 4900 shares today. If it goes lower, will get 50 more. Trying to make it to the 5k mark.
    lcjr, Compaqee and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:45 AM
    Still up week over week for now.
    05-01-13 09:45 AM
    profit taking going on, or something else out there in the market?
    05-01-13 09:46 AM
    I'm puzzled why I cannot find any coverage of Q10 opening day Toronto sales yet... no photos or anything.
    05-01-13 09:49 AM
    profit taking going on, or something else out there in the market?
    I can't find anything on-line except positive news right now. It has to be sell-off.
    cjcampbell, spike12 and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:50 AM
    If you haven't sold in a panic this morning, then you're probably better off holding and waiting to see what happened.
    We dropped a whole bunch this morning but we're currently holding at the 5dma support.
    If we fall through, it might turn bearish for the next couple of days, but if we still close above, then we can continue going up.

I actually just woke up in horror when I saw the 5% drop, but to be fair, after the rally up in the last week, it was expected.

Edit: Looks like as I was typing this up, it has already bounced up and off the 5dma.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry.png  
    Acumenight, lcjr, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    05-01-13 09:54 AM
    There are some really comforting things here. Take note of the volume spikes at each low and steep drop off. Then take note of the volume on each climb back out. From what I am seeing, the bears need to sell very large amounts in order for a drop yet on relatively low volume after the fact, the price starts to climb. The stock is still bullish and this tactic by the bears is not going to work!!
    05-01-13 09:56 AM
    Slightly overbought based on RSI, outside of established TA, no Q10s, apparently, have actually arrived to Canadian shop yet, thus no news.

Still very good week so far and it's slowly erasing this morning's drop.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-01-13 09:58 AM
    Tim Hortons Panini ?
    Sprayed my coffee thru my nose that did. Thanks for the laugh.
    lcjr and take99 like this.
    05-01-13 10:08 AM
    I just got a call from my BELL dealer and I am off to pick up my NEW Q10!!!!!!

Will report back a bit later.

Happy happy BungaBoy I is.
    05-01-13 10:09 AM
    I just got a call from my BELL dealer and I am off to pick up my NEW Q10!!!!!!

Will report back a bit later.

Happy happy BungaBoy I is.
    We want a full report within an hour of you owning it!
    05-01-13 10:12 AM
    Maybe I should hold off on that wire. J/ k of course....

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 10:17 AM
    Well, that was fast! We dropped back into the pennant formation and touched the 5-dma for support:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-1a-2013-chart.jpg

And the shorts are back. We have great volume this time around and found support at the 5-dma. We have everything in place to start over again and get this rally right. This is why I didn't want us to rally until today, it meant that we would top out too soon and leave a door open for a correction. But that aside, we can rebuild and launch a proper rally that sticks. We need to move sideways and touch the uptrend line for additional support. It won't take long to get over this sell-off. Note everything else is down today as well.
    05-01-13 10:23 AM
    Well just upped my position another 500 shares...Waiting for the rally back .
    05-01-13 10:24 AM
    got some more funds coming from the wife's TFSA but it's going to take a couple more days to get the account up and running at least so I wouldn't mind a little sideways move for now
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 10:37 AM
    The number of shares I had was not at an even number, so I just bought some more to round it up.
    05-01-13 10:38 AM
    Too Many Bears In The BlackBerry Bushes - Seeking Alpha

"Of the total 524M shares of Research in Motion Inc. (still its legal name), 175.58M have been borrowed by bears. At some point In the future, these bears will need to buy back stock and return it to its owners. To achieve this, someone will have to sell it to them."

Too Many Bears In The BlackBerry Bushes - Seeking Alpha
    05-01-13 10:39 AM
    Glad I took some profit yesterday in my trading account. Sold off and might buy em back...
    05-01-13 10:40 AM
113,256 ... 835836837838839 ...