View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Tablets are morphing into phablets...that's going to be the next great BB10 device!
    05-01-13 06:17 AM
    There definitely will be IF they can be innovative again. They need a game changer.

Wouldn't it be sweet to get all this growth out of BBRY this year, only to get as much again next summer from AAPL?
    "Game Changers" are hard to come by these days, even for Blackberry!

They are all struggling to set themselves off from the others.
    05-01-13 06:26 AM

No doubt but I'm certain that after the beating they've taken already, AAPL's management know they have to do something great for the 6.
    05-01-13 06:29 AM
    Totally agree. 5 inch phablet is the perfect size. Since I got the Z10 my PlayBook has been collecting dust.

Posted via CB10
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    05-01-13 06:30 AM
    Totally agree. 5 inch phablet is the perfect size. Since I got the Z10 my PlayBook has been collecting dust.

Posted via CB10
    Mine as well.
    05-01-13 06:31 AM
    up .14 in premarket, at last!
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    05-01-13 06:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here, and I rarely open my Mac book pro anymore.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 06:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sad to say but, mine too.
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-01-13 06:39 AM
    WTF!!! Down to $16.17!
    05-01-13 06:43 AM
    Somehow, I have a feeling that we will see some sort of a dip in the morning...
    05-01-13 06:45 AM
    Could be a full on bear raid today after all. Well, I'm taking the wife shopping for a new computer now...I'm hoping this doesn't tank today but I wouldn't be surprised.

Even if there is, it will be short-lived.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 06:45 AM
    Somehow, I have a feeling that we will see some sort of a dip in the morning...
    I think so too.
    05-01-13 06:46 AM
    Nah not going to tank. I think Toronto launch is today. look for more reports about lines there.
    05-01-13 06:48 AM

So true. BB10 is the Real BlackBerry game changer I believe. The OS is about the only way to differentiate these days. That and services.
    But game changing phones. Very difficult I agree.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 06:50 AM
    Nah not going to tank. I think Toronto launch is today. look for more reports about lines there.
    There won't be too much news early in the morning, and it can be a perfect time for the drop, considering how it has risen in the past few days.
    Yeah but if no lines it will be exaggerated and that's the perfect setup for a sell off. You know how it goes. Stage some fake bad news and sell like stink.
    Green again...and I'm off to Best Buy...all the best folks.
    05-01-13 06:53 AM
    WTF!!! Down to $16.17!
    Back up to $16.35!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-01-13 06:54 AM
    Green again...and I'm off to Best Buy...all the best folks.
    Take some pics if you see any queues

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and q649 like this.
    05-01-13 07:01 AM
    I feel it is very possible for the Bears to attempt a run today. Lets hope that we can fight them back with the good news!
    Bugmapper and fedakd like this.
    05-01-13 07:14 AM
    I feel it is very possible for the Bears to attempt a run today. Lets hope that we can fight them back with the good news!
    I was thinking that they may attempt a bit of a raid this morning but will fail

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 07:18 AM
    If we even come close to $18, bears ('shorts') will go all out and spew super negative BBRY stories. Unfortunately, that won't just affect stock price but it would also indirectly affect selling-rate of BBRY.

Generally speaking, when a casual user hears so much negativity about a company, the user starts avoiding that brand even if all those negative stories are untrue. We've small displays in elevators and there is a ticker of 'news' running all the time. It often shows negative news headlines about BBRY. Like - BlackBerry falls because of high return rates for Z10! Crap like that, and I hear people making elevator-talks like 'looks like this company is doomed'

Shorts dont realize that by manipulating news, they are not just manipulating stock price but actually killing a company.
    m0de25 likes this.
    05-01-13 07:24 AM
    yes they do realize that. There objective is to pretty much kill the company. Thats why BBRY has to fight these false and misleading articles.
    BBRY also has to be more proactive with positive news. For example, releasing strong Q10 sales numbers would be a great start. A strong share price does wonders for brand perception.
    05-01-13 07:29 AM
    If we even come close to $18, bears ('shorts') will go all out and spew super negative BBRY stories. Unfortunately, that won't just affect stock price but it would also indirectly affect selling-rate of BBRY.

Generally speaking, when a casual user hears so much negativity about a company, the user starts avoiding that brand even if all those negative stories are untrue. We've small displays in elevators and there is a ticker of 'news' running all the time. It often shows negative news headlines about BBRY. Like - BlackBerry falls because of high return rates for Z10! Crap like that, and I hear people making elevator-talks like 'looks like this company is doomed'

Shorts dont realize that by manipulating news, they are not just manipulating stock price but actually killing a company.
    This can happen to any stock and BBRY is sensitive to this, but BBRY should prevail.

The introduction of the Q10 is pretty good news to beat. Not saying the Bears might do some biting but the Bulls should win for the day!
    05-01-13 07:35 AM
    Well, after a great Tuesday do we have anything left for today?:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-1-2013-chart.jpg

We are forming a much better looking channel on this rally, the 5-dma is right inside the channel and today it is going to provide support around the $ 15.65/shr mark, and climb from here. We should give back a bit on the day, no gap up that holds here, but it doesn't mean that there isn't some room to close positive today. It is highly unlikely that we'll see $ 17.00/shr today unless some crazy good news comes out. The TA is telling me that we need to move sideways and digest the move from the bottom of the channel all the way to where we are now. So let's look for support at $ 16.00/shr or slightly higher and a new high which keeps the momentum going here. Once we bide our time for a couple of days and get closer to the uptrend line, and let the 5-dma catch up, we'll head for $ 17.00/shr plus. I'm seeing $ 17.50/shr next week. Getting to $ 17.00 or more changes the goal line again and that isn't impossible just not probable for the next two trading sessions. News will have to drive that kind of move.
    05-01-13 07:36 AM
113,256 ... 832833834835836 ...