View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am up over $4k just for today! Thank YOU
    Yeah, it's a good day. Every nickel is $1000 for me. I'd like to see it shoot about $5 in the next two weeks.
    cjcampbell, CDM76, fedakd and 1 others like this.
    04-29-13 02:56 PM
    And btw....as per post #18003....for those looking for the U.S. Q's release date, it'll be Verizon out the gate this time. Midnight. And I don't think Kevin and crew will be as lonely as they were at the Z10 AT&T affair. Just sayin.....
    04-29-13 02:58 PM
    Nice Close! I might actually break even soon if we can keep this up for a couple more days!
    04-29-13 03:02 PM
    And another wonderful piece!! This one is pretty "to the point". Love it!!

BlackBerry Q10: Here It Comes - Seeking Alpha
    04-29-13 03:05 PM
    Have to say that I've never been more excited for a BlackBerry event (aside from the BB10 launch event of course) than BB Live in a few weeks. Based on what TH said today and what they have been talking about in the past, in relation to mobile computing and stuff, I hope and believe that they will show off something really cool.
    04-29-13 03:07 PM
    Have to say that I've never been more excited for a BlackBerry event (aside from the BB10 launch event of course) than BB Live in a few weeks. Based on what TH said today and what they have been talking about in the past, in relation to mobile computing and stuff, I hope and believe that they will show off something really cool.
    Yep, I'm pretty excited about that event as well. Right now there's just no telling what TH has up his sleeve and I think that's a good thing.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-29-13 03:10 PM
    Sell now, pay for my Japan trip... Sell next year... Retire!? Boom!

BlackBerry Consolidates Global PR With APCO/Text 100 Team

"BlackBerry made the decision to embark on an initiative to evaluate its public relations agency partner support model around the world," said Davidson. "Our goals were to ensure we are partnering with the most creative and proactive public relations agency partners and to consolidate the number of agency partners globally."

�Over the past few months, we have met BlackBerry representatives from around the globe and have been inspired by their vision and passion for the company and the opportunities ahead," said APCO founder and CEO Margery Kraus. "Our team is already rolling up our sleeves to help them achieve their goals.�

BlackBerry Q10 will sell out according to Carphone Warehouse | Know Your Mobile

A press release from Carphone Warehouse said, 'Carphone Warehouse predicts that the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone will be a sell-out following the bumper sales this weekend and confirms that it has brought in extra stock to satisfy anticipated demand. Selfridges sold record numbers of the smartphone over the weekend via its in-store Carphone Warehouse concession ahead of the smartphone going on general release across all of Carphone Warehouse�s 800 stores tomorrow [April 30].'

Thanks again Morgan with the update. I agree with your statement how you do not want to meet a major spike in the SP right this moment. I would rather wait until the price slowly creeps up higher, thus a spike will have a greater impact resulting in a potentially higher price. I want investors to start jumping on the bandwagon once we hit 17/18ish... Or even higher. I'm predicting this won't happen until June, let's see. With the Carphone Warehous release and Canadian launch this week, we could be in for a good bump. BUT beware, the shorts won't die that easily...
    04-29-13 03:11 PM
    Very happy with the progress today. I've decided that the bulk of my BB will remain at least until next spring or until it
    doubles in size. I took a wee bit of profit today for some future dips (inevitable) sigh....
    04-29-13 03:14 PM
    shorts are not going to let this get to 16 without a huge fight. They probably are already getting reporters lined up to go to carphone warehouse locations tomorrow morning to document the lack of lineups.....makes me wonder if they've been holding their biggest guns out of the battle until they are desperate....should be interesting
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    04-29-13 03:18 PM
    Misek pumping it again, touting Q10, saying Z10 still selling well with no production cuts and returns at normal rates

StreetInsider.com - BlackBerry (BBRY) Sees Solid UK Q10 Launch, Z10 Still Doing Well in Key Markets - Jefferies
    04-29-13 03:26 PM
    Interesting note: In his Fox Business interview, Thor clearly stated that they had in fact INCREASED production of the Z10 in the last few weeks.
    This is of course in direct contrast with BS theory from last week, but he completed his thought with "as I stated before". Did I miss that? When did Thor suggest in the last 2 weeks that they'd increased production of the Z10?
    04-29-13 03:29 PM
    Am I the only one seeing a dip Tues or Wed ?
    04-29-13 03:30 PM
    I can't see a dip coming some time soon, maybe next week... But the only thing I worry about is the shorts stating 'No line-ups at Canadian retailers'... This happened with the launch of the Z10 in the US and the stock fell 3 fuggin dollars! I remember that day all too well, woke up in the morning with a smile on my face and closed with a my head hanging low hah!
    04-29-13 03:34 PM
    I've been thinking that we should see an attempt on Thursday.
    04-29-13 03:34 PM
    Interesting note: In his Fox Business interview, Thor clearly stated that they had in fact INCREASED production of the Z10 in the last few weeks.
    This is of course in direct contrast with BS theory from last week, but he completed his thought with "as I stated before". Did I miss that? When did Thor suggest in the last 2 weeks that they'd increased production of the Z10?
    Not really. His comment was more towards the initial increase. E.g. from 2 months ago.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-29-13 03:35 PM
    Not really. His comment was more towards the initial increase. E.g. from 2 months ago.
    Actually, he clearly says "a few" weeks ago -
    Video is here - Blackberry CEO: Expect Q10 By End of May | Fox Business Video
    Check out the 0:50 mark and on
    And I quote, "The Zed10 selling really well. We had to crank up production a few weeks ago, as I said earlier"
    04-29-13 03:46 PM
    I can't see a dip coming some time soon, maybe next week... But the only thing I worry about is the shorts stating 'No line-ups at Canadian retailers'... This happened with the launch of the Z10 in the US and the stock fell 3 fuggin dollars! I remember that day all too well, woke up in the morning with a smile on my face and closed with a my head hanging low hah!
    No. I definitely dont see it taking that long. With the upswing there is going to be a sell off to grab what profits they can, then a buy back at lower prices. Remember, guys like Charles Martin1 (or those who have even more shares) make a small fortune off days like today. So sell high and buy back low. As such, when there are days like today ... dips are sure to follow.

Now the question is when and how much ?
    04-29-13 03:47 PM
    "A few" to Thor is as long as 10 weeks. So that jives with 2 months ago. "the Q10 will be available just a few short weeks...[after the Z10]"
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    04-29-13 03:50 PM
    To anyone invested in Oil & Gas..

Some pretty big news..
    Whitecap Resources Inc. Announces Dodsland Viking Light Oil Acquisition, $110 Million Financing and Provides Increased 2013 Guidance

I've told you all that WCP is a great company. Tmr may be a big day tmr for them! (In theory it might be offset as a result of shate dilution with the financing). I'm loving my $7.50 investment so much right now.
    04-29-13 03:55 PM
    What a great day? I was reviewing Thorsten interview and seems he hinte some great news to come, like these
    - we will turn turn Holiwood back to you Again.
    - Returns better than previous Blackberry's phones.
    and my favorite
    - He said there are some exciting annancement on Blackberry Live (that's in 2 weeks from).

Way to go I am loving this!
    04-29-13 04:12 PM
    'We have now increased our production capacity.' - BlackBerry CEO, Thorsten Heins

Like the fact that the Fox interviewer was one of those diehard BB keyboard holdouts.
    04-29-13 04:23 PM
    Actually, he clearly says "a few" weeks ago -
    Video is here - Blackberry CEO: Expect Q10 By End of May | Fox Business Video
    Check out the 0:50 mark and on
    And I quote, "The Zed10 selling really well. We had to crank up production a few weeks ago, as I said earlier"
    My read on this is that during the preliminary "pre-live interview" chat, They were discussing things in sort of a pre-interview warm up and Thorsten told her ("as I said earlier") we have ramped up production in the past 2 weeks.

From my personal experience doing media interviews, there is always pre-discussions about the topic and questions asked and then the reporter says "We are going live now" or "I am going to start the recording now". Then the "official" interview starts.

Anyway, that's my story and I am sticking to it. LoL
    tygros, cjcampbell, m0de25 and 3 others like this.
    04-29-13 04:28 PM
    My read on this is that during the preliminary "pre-live interview" chat, They were discussing things in sort of a pre-interview warm up and Thorsten told her ("as I said earlier") we have ramped up production in the past 2 weeks.

From my personal experience doing media interviews, there is always pre-discussions about the topic and questions asked and then the reporter says "We are going live now" or "I am going to start the recording now". Then the "official" interview starts.

Anyway, that's my story and I am sticking to it. LoL
    Not my experience. For recorded interviews, they just asked me questions and then aired whatever they thought were good tv. For live interviews, they just brushed some makeup on me, called me to the stage when my time was on and started asking questions.

P.S. trying to catchup on the posts, but nice to see nearly 4% up today.
    04-29-13 04:40 PM
    Not my experience. For recorded interviews, they just asked me questions and then aired whatever they thought were good tv. For live interviews, they just brushed some makeup on me, called me to the stage when my time was on and started asking questions.

P.S. trying to catchup on the posts, but nice to see nearly 4% up today.
    Maritimes media . . . . . much more laid back.

So you are thinking that my scenario couldn't or did not happen?
    04-29-13 04:45 PM
    Gosh, this sounds like BB10 including the "glance" idea.

Jony Ive paints a fresh, yet familiar, look for iOS 7 | 9to5Mac
    bungaboy and kfh227 like this.
    04-29-13 04:54 PM
113,250 ... 814815816817818 ...