702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    My wife comes from Northern Germany but I'm not complaining. WOW!! Lol
    Haha. Lucky man

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-26-13 08:58 PM
    Again, I am no expert but I do see this dipping deep again off and on throughout the year based on new launches and periods of no news. I doubt we'll see $13 again but if you think about it, when this is over the $50 mark will it matter if you missed a dip by a dollar? People keep waiting for the perfect time to join us, but the perfect time is anywhere because this is going back over the $200 mark eventually like before 2008.
    I hope so. But it will take a LOT longer to climb to 200 than it did to fall to 10. Last dip I was planning to sell at 20 but it fell at 18 and I missed the boat. Hoping I can time it right this time. But if not will continue holding long

And this is page 1000!!! Well done boys.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:01 PM
    Again, I am no expert but I do see this dipping deep again off and on throughout the year based on new launches and periods of no news. I doubt we'll see $13 again but if you think about it, when this is over the $50 mark will it matter if you missed a dip by a dollar? People keep waiting for the perfect time to join us, but the perfect time is anywhere because this is going back over the $200 mark eventually like before 2008.
    Yep at $15 it is still a huge bargain, sure there will be dips, but I'm to the point I just
    leave most of my shares in and play with 500, I just keep thinking it's going to
    take off any time and i don't want to miss the ride...
    04-26-13 09:05 PM
    Agreed. I am no day trader so to say but if I don't play the swings I can't buy more shares. I don't own enough shares right now to ride it out yet. Sometimes I sit there with my finger on the trigger waiting for the slightest dip after watching it go up. Sometimes I make a little and sometimes I make enough to buy a few more shares. I had it really good when I was playing with 50 free trades but now I have to pay $7 per trade.
    04-26-13 09:19 PM
    The timing totally depends on how long-term/short-term you are in for.
    If you are looking for returns in the next couple of days, your timing needs to be impeccable. If you can hold for longer, a few cents won't matter, and if you are in for the long haul, a couple of $ don't matter.
    lcjr, Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 09:22 PM
    Agreed. I am no day trader so to say but if I don't play the swings I can't buy more shares. I don't own enough shares right now to ride it out yet. Sometimes I sit there with my finger on the trigger waiting for the slightest dip after watching it go up. Sometimes I make a little and sometimes I make enough to buy a few more shares. I had it really good when I was playing with 50 free trades but now I have to pay $7 per trade.
    Gotta say I'm impressed.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-26-13 09:24 PM
    Also, just my opinion but I don't think this will take off on one stretch if that is what you're worried about. It will be small incremental increases with dips in between. I say this because of the spread out launches of upcoming devices. TH also stated that next year will be even more interesting because of the software involving home and car things (smart home/car)? So, we are about to witness a company turn around never before seen at this level. That's why I'm trying to sink everything I can spare into this now.
    04-26-13 09:29 PM
    Gotta say I'm impressed.
    Ha! I learned from you Bugmapper! You're the one who explained the 10:30 dip and the other patterns. I didn't forget.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 09:32 PM
    Also, just my opinion but I don't think this will take off on one stretch if that is what you're worried about. It will be small incremental increases with dips in between. I say this because of the spread out launches of upcoming devices. TH also stated that next year will be even more interesting because of the software involving home and car things (smart home/car)? So, we are about to witness a company turn around never before seen at this level. That's why I'm trying to sink everything I can spare into this now.
    Your probably right, but I can't get that short squeeze out of my head...
    04-26-13 09:37 PM
    Ha! I learned from you Bugmapper! You're the one who explained the 10:30 dip and the other patterns. I didn't forget.
    Should have followed my own advice! Ha!
    Scott Lefebvre, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 09:38 PM
    Your probably right, but I can't get that short squeeze out of my head...
    Yeah, it's tough to ignore those shorts. If they weren't there it would be easier to commit to a trade psychologically.
    04-26-13 09:40 PM
    Yabut I want 20,000 shares before that happens!
    04-26-13 09:46 PM
    Thanks lcjr. I guess Im just trying to decide at what price to add to my holdings as I want to bring my average down as much as possible since I got burned the first time I bought this stock as a newb. I'm sitting around 15.40 now so im still red at this point and I'd like to improve this so I can be more comfortable doing some minor day trading with maybe 20-30 percent of my shares.
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 09:48 PM
    Been buying BBRY since the launch of the Z10 and it has been quite the ride. Bought more this week and if it drops again will add to my position. Jut came from a CNET favorite phone poll and the Z10 needs some support....at 3% ?
    Friday Poll: Is the Galaxy S4 your top smartphone? | Crave - CNET
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 10:03 PM
    My humble guess is we climb to the mid to high 16 s in the next week or so then get dragged back to the low 15's...if we drop lower than that it will fall to lower half of the 14's again...then wait for news.

Shorts have a plan, they gotta be getting worried but my personal fear is all this fodder to date is just the light artillery...they haven't brought out the big guns yet.

Or

It's all wrong, I have had a few drinks

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 10:05 PM
    Thanks lcjr. I guess Im just trying to decide at what price to add to my holdings as I want to bring my average down as much as possible since I got burned the first time I bought this stock as a newb. I'm sitting around 15.40 now so im still red at this point and I'd like to improve this so I can be more comfortable doing some minor day trading with maybe 20-30 percent of my shares.
    Yep, I understand completely. My average before today was $15.08 and after today is $16.73 but when I think about the SP at even $70 in October (guess) will that dollar matter? Again, I have to remind myself that I'm not playing with your amount of money so it's easier for me to say things like this. Everything I play with is written off as a loss so I don't NEED this money again. But at the same time, one doesn't have to be a psychic to see this is going to be huge.
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 10:11 PM
    They just had the Verizon screen share Z10 on CNN...love that commercial.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 10:18 PM
    Yes thats what I'm worried a bit about. Do they have something in reserve to unleash yet or are they going to grasp at straws like this week, those attacks dont seem to be working anymore.

My humble guess is we climb to the mid to high 16 s in the next week or so then get dragged back to the low 15's...if we drop lower than that it will fall to lower half of the 14's again...then wait for news.

Shorts have a plan, they gotta be getting worried but my personal fear is all this fodder to date is just the light artillery...they haven't brought out the big guns yet.

Or

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-26-13 10:24 PM
    Yes thats what I'm worried a bit about. Do they have something in reserve to unleash yet or are they going to grasp at straws like this week, those attacks dont seem to be working anymore.
    That's my big fear...don't know...in the end I guess it doesn't matter because IBlackBerry will thrive but still...sucks to get red screened for weeks at a time lol. I just can't imagine so much money shorted without a winning plan or strategy...are that many people that crazy?...maybe?

Posted via CB10
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 10:29 PM

Or

Posted via CB10
    Hmmmm... what would we do if were in the same position as the shorts? Well , they know that there's gonna be a rally from q10 sales, and maybe another from the next ER, but then there might be a lull after. So, maybe they might bide their time until later in the summer and try to drive it back down again on slowing sales and delay between new products in the winter.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 10:32 PM
    Attachment 155419
    The CNIT center, one of the major location for business (la dfense Paris suburbs) .

Posted via CB10
    WOW!
    04-26-13 10:41 PM
    Hmmmm... what would we do if were in the same position as the shorts? Well , they know that there's gonna be a rally from q10 sales, and maybe another from the next ER, but then there might be a lull after. So, maybe they might bide their time until later in the summer and try to drive it back down again on slowing sales and delay between new products in the winter.
    In the world of stocks and technology, there is no "know". If q10 sales are bad, there won't be a rally. If the next ER is bad, there won't be a rally.
    You might be a strong BBRY believer, but don't let that blind you. With stocks, you need to have some faith, but you need to be objective.

That being said, if news continues to be positive, we'll rally.
    peter9477 and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 10:44 PM
    I'm on a delta flight with the free wifi. There is a magazine with an ad as well. I also wowed an iphone user.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 10:45 PM
    In the world of stocks and technology, there is no "know". If q10 sales are bad, there won't be a rally. If the next ER is bad, there won't be a rally.
    You might be a strong BBRY believer, but don't let that blind you. With stocks, you need to have some faith, but you need to be objective.

That being said, if news continues to be positive, we'll rally.
    Yeah, you got me! Nobody knows.

Not quite blind yet, but I'm pretty sure there will be some short term q10 sales that will look impressive enough to bump the SP a dollar or two.
    04-26-13 10:50 PM
    Staying on topic, I think this nice lady invests in BlackBerry...
    She doesn't look german to me
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and plane6065 like this.
    04-26-13 11:08 PM
113,256 ... 798799800801802 ...