View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hollymacros this stock is going to get a speeding ticket if it doesn't slow.
    You must be a programmer. LoL

04-26-13 02:39 PM
    We're not close enough. I know CJ wants to cut out early (again) and I may as well. lol Friday beers are the second best beers to have. The best beer is free beer. lol
    I'm still here but Friday's, after around 12-1 are usually complete write off's in my business. Everything should be taken care of at this point. There may be a few fires to put out later but nothing that would be hindered by a tasty cold beverage.
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 02:40 PM
    CB Analyst BBRYBELIEVER came out with a report today that stated the following:

According to our feelings and channel checks, BBRY probably maybe sold 1M Q 10 in limited release on launch day. We feel this bodes extremely well for the future of BBRY kinda sorta.
    Stop the Presses! Run this on the front page! Extra, Extra Read All About It!!!!!
    lcjr, La Emperor and Compaqee like this.
    04-26-13 02:42 PM
    Rally?

Ok, who sold everything at noon?

Posted via CB10
    spike12 likes this.
    04-26-13 02:42 PM
    They're nibbling at it...but still holding
    04-26-13 02:43 PM
    Go to read the SA article. The store manager basically hinted that the sales of Q10 in the launch day is SEVERAL TIMES higher than the Z10.
    Does this news good enough for the SP spike????
    And people mostly buying to resell overseas

Posted via CB10
    junelises likes this.
    NP...just don't blame me if it plunges...lol
    You know better than that! We all make our own choices but it is good to get some input from our friends!
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    And to add... it's a beautiful sunny day here which is welcom after the **** spring we've been experiencing as of late...... aaaannnndddd..... I secured myself a blind date for tomorrow afternoon to be followed by the Jones fight tomorrow night so all is looking good... so far
    Rally?

Ok, who sold everything at noon?

Posted via CB10
    I wanted to sell it all but was talked into holding!
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and La Emperor like this.
    04-26-13 02:44 PM
    no just like making money for beers....I LOVE IPA glu-glu-glu-glup
    spike12 and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 02:46 PM
    And to add... it's a beautiful sunny day here which is welcom after the **** spring we've been experiencing as of late...... aaaannnndddd..... I secured myself a blind date for tomorrow afternoon to be followed by the Jones fight tomorrow night so all is looking good... so far
    Pictures or it didn't happen! lol Oh yeah, the fight too. lol
    cjcampbell, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 02:48 PM
    Jealous on the fight for sure.

AT $15.03
    Bugmapper and cjcampbell like this.
    04-26-13 02:50 PM
    7 minutes...will the options make money?

(And Jones is going to eviscerate his opponent).
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-26-13 02:53 PM
    $15.01 and only 6 minutes left.
    04-26-13 02:53 PM
    I'm high as **** right now. I may light another, but I sure need the munchies and all I have is Carrots
    carrots just wont do my friend, time to take a trip to the convenience store
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-26-13 02:54 PM
    04-26-13 02:54 PM
    $15...I wish I had $50k free....grrr
    04-26-13 02:55 PM
    I think it safe to say Happy Nice Friday we did it!
    Pictures or it didn't happen! lol Oh yeah, the fight too. lol
    Well here's the day.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-360panorama_20130426_155147.jpg

Posted via CB10
    No matter what Thorsten said about him predicing 3 Z10s for 1 Q10. I think it's going to be opposite. For every 1 Z10 sold, there are going to be 4 Q10 sold.

And even Thorsten knows this (despite what he might say publicly in interview). Here is why I think he knows it. In one of the interview he was asked about BB's strategy and here is what he said (I am paraphrasing here, not exactly quoting him):

1. I "own" QWERTY keyboard market. So, I am going to continue to dominate that market with new QWERTY device (Q10). This will protect my existing market share.
    2. Touch screen device is to expand my market share, to attract 'new' customers that might have a) left BBRy and gotten used to different form factor and b) attract new customers that are looking at all available devices
    So, he knew, from the very beginning that this Q10 is going to sell like hell. The whole purpose of it is to dominate the market segment that they already own.
    ------
    Anyway, the point is: if we sold 1 million Z10 in first month of release. It's entirely possible that we'll have 4 million Q10 sold in the month of May itself!
    04-26-13 02:57 PM
    04-26-13 02:57 PM

One comment :

�The BlackBerry Q10 is clearly the top smartphone for people who want QWERTY physical keyboards. It is no question the most refined device in the class. This is the BlackBerry 10 device physical keyboard lovers have been waiting for.�
    04-26-13 02:58 PM
    She is fighting to hold onto $15 at close! BBRY has HEART!

Going into my Quickbooks cycle, got to leave for about 15-20 minutes!

Bye CB
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-26-13 02:59 PM
    That didn't take long lol
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-26-13 02:59 PM
    No matter what Thorsten said about him predicing 3 Z10s for 1 Q10. I think it's going to be opposite. For every 1 Z10 sold, there are going to be 4 Q10 sold.

And even Thorsten knows this (despite what he might say publicly in interview). Here is why I think he knows it. In one of the interview he was asked about BB's strategy and here is what he said (I am paraphrasing here, not exactly quoting him):

1. I "own" QWERTY keyboard market. So, I am going to continue to dominate that market with new QWERTY device (Q10). This will protect my existing market share.
    2. Touch screen device is to expand my market share, to attract 'new' customers that might have a) left BBRy and gotten used to different form factor and b) attract new customers that are looking at all available devices
    So, he knew, from the very beginning that this Q10 is going to sell like hell. The whole purpose of it is to dominate the market segment that they already own.
    ------
    Anyway, the point is: if we sold 1 million Z10 in first month of release. It's entirely possible that we'll have 4 million Q10 sold in the month of May itself!

I'm a believer..
    bungaboy, lcjr and fedakd like this.
    04-26-13 03:00 PM
113,250 ... 793794795796797 ...