View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    In general, although they've taken a lot of heat for it, the plan from TH and Frank Boulben re the staggered launch (timewise and geographically) has been very clever IMHO. Just imagine where we would be right now news wise if they had launched together. We would be dead in the water with less fodder to throw at the shorts. Now, just as the Z starts to fade news wise BAM we get the Q. I am liking it, and I think this type of planning will continue with new devices until the end of the year, with the big bang to hit then as Thorsten has implied.
    I disagree, the shorts would have been creamed months ago if they were able to do a more coherent roll out and BBRY could have benefited even more from the AAPL slide. Be that as it may, we are still in good shape to take out the shorts.
    04-25-13 09:45 PM
    I disagree, the shorts would have been creamed months ago if they were able to do a more coherent roll out and BBRY could have benefited even more from the AAPL slide. Be that as it may, we are still in good shape to take out the shorts.
    But how boring would it be just to make money everyday, day in day out, from BB shares?
    04-25-13 09:47 PM
    You wanna ask me something? Nudge, nudge... Lol Hahahahahahahq.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-25-13 09:48 PM
    But how boring would it be just to make money everyday, day in day out, from BB shares?
    Excuse me, what was that? Lol
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    04-25-13 09:50 PM
    That's awesome! I have a buddy that brews beer at home but I know wine is a lot harder. Much respect there friend. Now the chocolate wine and chocolate strawberry wine has a real chocolate taste to it and I mean a real rich flavor. I think you will find your challenge here. Now, our founder of this thread lives in a place famous for these types of wines and would be able to give you some pointers for sure. I would love to watch somebody make wine.
    Lol... France makes real wines, not the chocolate stuff...eh Superfly? j/k
    The more challenging the more I like it. Already got the ingredients committed to memory and the procedures worked out (I knew that my PhD degree in Biochemistry would become handy one day...lol).

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:52 PM
    That's awesome! I have a buddy that brews beer at home but I know wine is a lot harder. Much respect there friend. Now the chocolate wine and chocolate strawberry wine has a real chocolate taste to it and I mean a real rich flavor. I think you will find your challenge here. Now, our founder of this thread lives in a place famous for these types of wines and would be able to give you some pointers for sure. I would love to watch somebody make wine.
    Nothing better than 3 day wine. LoL j/k

Actually one of my favorites is Pere Anselme - Chateau Neuf du Pape.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_1570_2.jpg
    04-25-13 09:53 PM
    The more challenging the more I like it. Already got the ingredients committed to memory and the procedures worked out (I knew that my PhD degree in Biochemistry would become handy one day...lol).

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, my Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies doesn't really help me out much now, but I'm hoping when I start my own business it will. Can you let me know how it works out with the wine?
    04-25-13 09:59 PM
    Nothing better than 3 day wine. LoL j/k

Actually one of my favorites is Pere Anselme - Chateau Neuf du Pape.

When I drink wine its a red Merlot.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    04-25-13 10:03 PM
    Yeah, my Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies doesn't really help me out much now, but I'm hoping when I start my own business it will. Can you let me know how it works out with the wine?
    Sure. Can send you a bottle if you like. I typically bulk age for a year, so you will need some patience.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-25-13 10:05 PM
    Sure. Can send you a bottle if you like. I typically bulk age for a year, so you will need some patience.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not going anywhere and look forward to maintaining these on-line friendships since we're so far apart. I would buy a bottle of your wine to share with my wife and friends when the friends come visit. That isn't to often though because we're spread out as well. Do you have your own label?
    04-25-13 10:09 PM
    Here's another sweet red Italian wine that my wife loves.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000060.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000061.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000062.jpg  
    plane6065 and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 10:28 PM
    Yeah, BBRY should do more to come closer to us in Africa. The market for BBRY is huge going forward. Is unfortunate that there is no information on how to become ' BlackBerry Resellers' for companies in Africa. I know a company that has tried for three months to contact BBRY on how to become BBRY Resellers and no reply from them yet. I could not believe it at First, I decided to investigate this by doing the following:
    1. I visited Blackberry Enterprise Partners website, Resellers information page https://spn.blackberry.com/reseller and discovered that the form is for North American Customers Only
    2. I called BlackBerry corporate Hqs in Canada and no one is available at extension (5, 3 Resellers information).
    Companies like MS, Cisco etc have partnership information available on their website for everybody to access. Any of us that has a direct contact with BBRY should help. This is a passionate appeal.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    lcjr likes this.
    04-26-13 12:25 AM
    Yeah that's not good. I just did Google search and kept running into " you don't have permission to access the server ". So I went to BlackBerry website and was the same problem..... even when trying to view devices. hopefully servers are just being worked on.... but optics look bad of not allowing access. especially since an on Z10.

Good luck! Maybe a well placed email to them will help? Or try contacting them on twitter?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 12:55 AM
    I have contacted @blackberry4biz and was sent the same link for NA customers.
    if we can escalate this issue here, maybe TH will do something for us in Africa.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-26-13 01:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Anything flavored does not deserve a "wine" attribute. That's clear enough ?
    Funny enough, the homeland of chocolate in France is the far SW town named Bayonne (known worldwide also for its ham), witch is only some miles down south from our biggest wine area, the Bordeaux area.
    If you like chocolate AND wine, that you can do, if you choose the proper wine. Target C�tes du Rh�ne (Cornas, Chateauneuf-du-Pape or Vaqueyras), Bandol or either a Madiran.
    But please ... no chocoloate IN wine !!!!!
    04-26-13 02:39 AM
    Chocolate in wine sounds disgusting. Give me a good Vouvray less the chocolate and I could be happy. On a daily basis JD Black on the rocks is good enough for my humble palate.

Good morning everyone!
    04-26-13 03:35 AM
    04-26-13 06:14 AM
    Samsung (SSNLF.PK) strengthened its lead as... - Seeking Alpha
    Samsung (SSNLF.PK) strengthened its lead as the world's top vendor of mobile
    phones and of...

Friday, April 26, 5:46 AM ET
    Samsung (SSNLF.PK) strengthened its
    lead as the world's top vendor of mobile phones and of smartphones in Q1, IDC
    estimates
    . The South Korean giant increased its market share in the latter
    category to 32.7% from 28.8 a year earlier and shipped more smartphones than the
    next four providers combined. Apple's (AAPL) share slipped to 17.3% from
    23%. The global cellular phone market grew 4% on year to 418.6M devices, with
    smartphones outshipping feature phones for the first time
    And my comment (to the question " And this has what to do with BBRY?") ...
    Basically :
    AAPL lost (23-17.3) = 5.7 %
    SSNLF gain (32.7-28.8) = 3.9%

5.7-3.9 = 1.8 %
    So, it seems that "others" (can't be more specific) are stealing 1.8% aapl market share. Yet, make your bets: Nok ? BBRY ? both ?
    04-26-13 06:25 AM
    04-26-13 06:34 AM
    I'm not going anywhere and look forward to maintaining these on-line friendships since we're so far apart. I would buy a bottle of your wine to share with my wife and friends when the friends come visit. That isn't to often though because we're spread out as well. Do you have your own label?
    When it is done I will send a bottle your way, if it turns out ok.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-26-13 06:36 AM
    Chocolate in wine sounds disgusting. Give me a good Vouvray less the chocolate and I could be happy. On a daily basis JD Black on the rocks is good enough for my humble palate.

Good morning everyone!
    I used to argue that if it's not pure grapes then it's not wine, now I would try anything that contains alcohol and careless what people call them.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, lcjr and CDM76 like this.
    04-26-13 06:40 AM
    Morning all.

Hope my luck continues today. Won $200 playing blackjack and a lady sitting behind me at the Great Big Sea concert handed me $20 saying I dropped it under my seat. Later I realized that I didn't have a $20 bill on me..
    04-26-13 06:45 AM
    Morning all.

Hope my luck continues today. Won $200 playing blackjack and a lady sitting behind me at the Great Big Sea concert handed me $20 saying I dropped it under my seat. Later I realized that I didn't have a $20 bill on me..
    Did you check to see if there is a phone number on it?

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-13 06:48 AM
    Ok, is it just me, or did anyone else notice its 8am et and there is zero BBRY activity in terms of PM. Something off?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 07:00 AM
    Ok, is it just me, or did anyone else notice its 8am et and there is zero BBRY activity in terms of PM. Something off?

Posted via CB10
    It's up 4 cents. Or is that from last night?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 07:02 AM
113,256 ... 782783784785786 ...