View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Shanerredflag
    took the words right out of my mouth Great minds!

Edited to add: big old tug of war today, but NOT tanking into the abyss again is
    reason for celebration.
    04-25-13 01:40 PM
    Technically red on TSX again but who cares...they failed.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 01:41 PM
    Shanerredflag
    took the words right out of my mouth Great minds!
    Yes...your recommendation had me humming it too so lets post it and sing along
    04-25-13 01:43 PM
    Here comes round 2
    04-25-13 01:43 PM
    I gotta say analyst still don't love the BBRY haha. I'll post this up every couple weeks if anyone is interested.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4...4251012491.jpg
    How about a "Rating of the Analysts" so we can weight the results?
    04-25-13 01:44 PM
    I think for various reasons, there is too much forward momentum for BB right now – even these bogus short stories are losing their punch – look what happened today.

Q10 out in UK tomorrow. Momentum is finally on the LONG side. Enjoy the ride everyone.
    04-25-13 01:45 PM
    No one expects things to pan out 100%. If you are buying and selling within a year sure play the dips and spikes but long term TA means nothing. Most of us aren't invested thinking its going to be an awesome month every month. Most of us are waiting to come back here in March 2014 and say hey look BB turned it around and the stock is at xx dollars.
    You mean xxx dollars, right?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 01:48 PM
    Anyone read about this, somewhat interesting to fraternize with the enemy.

Tim Cook Coffee Meeting Charity Auction Hits $100,000

Rory is second highest bid.

rory.oneill3 (now charitybidder10) - Rory O’Neill, Vice President of Product & Channel Marketing at BlackBerry.
    04-25-13 01:51 PM
    Hey guys totally off topic check out this clip my brother put together for th leafs playoff run send it to as many people as you can lol hope you like it!!!!

YouTube
    Didn't you already post this earlier?

Read back a couple of pages. LoL

BlackBerry is an investment.

Leafs are a . . . . . . . oh never mind.

(I did watch the Video the first time you posted it. It was good a job. But the Lafs still suck)
    take99 and s0be like this.
    04-25-13 01:51 PM
    You mean xxx dollars, right?
    The XXX is to be saved for the $100 party
    04-25-13 01:52 PM
    What a bull **** report that ruined the rally.

Posted via CB10
    Most of them are!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-25-13 01:52 PM

(I did watch the Video the first time you posted it. It was good a job. But the Lafs still suck)
    Can you short bet on the playoffs? lol
    04-25-13 01:53 PM
    I'm in! Leafs out in four

cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 01:55 PM
    http://www.vegasinsider.com/nhl/odds/las-vegas/

VEGAS.com: Gaming: NHL sports betting line
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 01:57 PM
    CrackBerrians unite.
    BGR has a poll about the Q10 up today, lets go vote

Poll: Will you pay $250 for a BlackBerry Q10? | BGR
    04-25-13 02:03 PM
    What I do not understand is this: investors aren't stupid. How can they get swayed by such unverified, bogus (somebody 'believes' production is cut) reports?
    This is driven by the big boys. It's a manufactured sell off. Sure, some people get nervous and sell while others have their stops triggered but overall this is driven by the big boys using their big money to get fraudsters fabricating stories to support the selling activities that they front through these shyster sellers.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 02:03 PM
    this is not a critisism of morganplus8's TA, but whenever he touts that a rally is going to hit 'x' number, it never does, as the bears crap all over the rally before it hits its potential.
    in january, he said $20. we got to $18.
    february, he said $22. we got to $17.
    april, he said $18. you got to $15.

this thing is manipulated, and thus you'll never get the full potential out of a rally.

accept that you need to buy at $13 and sell at $17 ( tsx, anyways - and follow charts and read news and fake news ) over and over, or you'll just find yourself in the same place every month.
    drummer_god!

I hear your frustration man, this is no way to run a stock market. There is nothing I can do to alter which company a hedge fund chooses to ruin. In this case, if I told you to just "follow the hedge fund and do whatever they do", I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I will never follow a hedge fund, my father keeps telling me to, but its not going to happen on principle alone. Now, if you can get past the moral issue of following a criminal to make your money, ... I actually address that issue too, with my TA. I tell you that the target is " $ 18.00/shr" for this rally, I don't tell you it will get there without a doubt, rather, I tell you to "hold onto your stock as long as it is above the 5-dma". There is a huge difference, if you follow this one rule, you will mirror the hedge fund when they sell, and you will make a pile of money when the shorts are forced to cover and the stock goes to the moon.

And so my targets are those of the trading channel, not my own targets, they are guidelines for you, but "news", whether it is legal or not, trumps everything. You should be aware of this by now. You are so right this stock is manipulated big time!!! The fact that it is should mean you will be challenged to make money in it ..... it won't come easy but the upside is huge. So imagine you are short today, you see the stock heading for a huge TA breakout point, in fact, it is only pennies away from killing your account, what are you going to do? You will do anything and everything to bring it down man! LOL In fact, if you fail to bring it down, the stock might trigger a monster rally and you will lose everything. Again, from the shorts' point of view, if the stock closes positive today, and you have lied big time (news release) and shorted much more stock and you still can't get it to go down, you are in huge trouble. Heins has warned that all trades in BBRY will be reviewed, this is all you need to know, know sit back and see if they can ruin your day. Remember, things have changed here, they need the stock to drop below my green uptrend line today and for many others to join in and sell the stock, but will it happen this time? Will BBRY fall today, say, a 1/2 buck and continue tomorrow?

Finally, the range you talk about, the $ 13 - $ 17 range is something you know about today, thanks to charting, you are able to see a range develop here, it didn't present itself 3 months ago when all of this started, it is something you only found out about in the past couple of weeks. And so you wouldn't be in a position to talk about $ 13 - $ 17 back then, because you didn't know that would ultimately be the range.

In conclusion, I will never tell you to assist others in breaking the law, but I will give you a tool that will allow you to trade the stock better than even the crooks are capable of, and that is the 5-dma. Follow this one indicator and you will ride the gains and sell out with the illegal manipulation. We are going to see that huge rally one day, they have to cover, be ready for it by making use of the 5-dma. I would like to say that an investor in BBRY stock over the past 7 months is making money by holding the stock, it is rising all the time, but it is slow right now. Everyone is making money on BBRY but the shorts.

Good luck and let's see you work out something that reduces your frustration in all of this!!! If the stock closes positive today, be sure to celebrate!!! Remember when this type of bashing use to make the stock drop like a stone?? If I were short, I wouldn't be too happy right now, things have changed.
    04-25-13 02:04 PM
    Hey! Great idea...we can make a fortune shorting Toronto.
    CDM76, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 02:04 PM
    I'm in! Leafs out in four

I'm in...leafs make it to second round. (only because I like Lupul)...(and my Oilers suck again)
    matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 02:05 PM

No need for you to be an ******* buddy just trying to promote a family members work and seriously putting down the leafs, you own stock in an underdog canadian company so get off that high horse loser!!!!!!!!

P.s. dumb asses like you should not be allowed to invest in Blackberry new rule of this forum
    04-25-13 02:09 PM
    Please dont give BGR more page hits. The worst tech site on the planet with some of the funniest comments however.

CrackBerrians unite.
    BGR has a poll about the Q10 up today, lets go vote

Poll: Will you pay $250 for a BlackBerry Q10? | BGR
    04-25-13 02:11 PM
    P>S> we need more cowbell in our lives and less hate
    04-25-13 02:11 PM
    Whoa, whoa, whoa....what's with all the hostility here? I'm thinking happy, happy, happy...calm down.
    04-25-13 02:16 PM
    Forty five minutes for .08 (BB)...we can do it. I agree 100% M8, if this is all they can accomplish with their buddy's BS (illegal) help they are in for a world of hurt.
    04-25-13 02:17 PM
    Anyone hear anything about the DoD thing?
    04-25-13 02:19 PM
113,256 ... 776777778779780 ...