View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I'm in

Let's all rent an office space in Waterloo and make our own "hedge fund." Every time a report like the wedgie partners comes out we'll counter it with our own report. Just have to use words like "believe" and "our feelings" then we don't have to provide any actual evidence.

Z10 Production Tripled
    Crackberry Partners Anonymous believes that z10 production has tripled over the past month and feel that the Q10 pre-order numbers are greater than any previous Iphone pre-order. In addition to this, Crackberry Partners Anonymous believes that Wedgie Partners have a propensity for bath salts and cheap hookers. As such, they do not recommend anyone to invest with this joke firm.
    04-25-13 12:16 PM
    Believe it or not BBRY will close positive today!

That's some bizarre sideways movement. It's flatlined. Which way is it going to go?

Posted via CB10
    neteng1000, Shanerredflag and s0be like this.
    04-25-13 12:19 PM
    ACK! I said "Place it on Lucky Dan" . . . . . Place = Second, not win.

You'll get it back. Enjoy the ride with us.
    I told you what would happen when I got in. I am OK being down $100. If this is all the anal-ist clowns have, then this should be short lived.
    04-25-13 12:22 PM
    Believe it or not BBRY will close positive today!
    And it will all happen in the last 15 minutes.
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    04-25-13 12:22 PM
    This thing is going to break one way or another, maybe after the big cats get back from lunch.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-25-13 12:26 PM
    there's plenty of office space can be rented for < $500/month in KW/Cambridge/Brantford area

I'm in
    04-25-13 12:29 PM
    Yep pretty much.
    And it will all happen in the last 15 minutes.
    04-25-13 12:30 PM
    there's plenty of office space can be rented for < $500/month in KW/Cambridge/Brantford area
    My company owns couple buildings in that area. The share holders probably won't mine me giving a special founder's discount on the rent
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 12:39 PM
    Funny how the sell side analysts all come out out with their bs stories on the same day. Their periods must be in sync.
    04-25-13 12:39 PM
    does anybody has an idea on the claim below

John Cho
    Wedge Partners website is incomplete and suspect - apparent research arm of Rosenblatt. Sad how easy it is to make money fraudulently....User ID:http://twitter.com/JohnMCho/User IP:
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 12:40 PM
    Even with that bogus report it still means that Blackberry was the putting out maybe 5 million plus Z10 units per month. If that's so and 2/3rd sell through rate last few months then shorts are in trouble. No?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 12:41 PM
    this is not a critisism of morganplus8's TA, but whenever he touts that a rally is going to hit 'x' number, it never does, as the bears crap all over the rally before it hits its potential.
    in january, he said $20. we got to $18.
    february, he said $22. we got to $17.
    april, he said $18. you got to $15.

this thing is manipulated, and thus you'll never get the full potential out of a rally.

accept that you need to buy at $13 and sell at $17 ( tsx, anyways - and follow charts and read news and fake news ) over and over, or you'll just find yourself in the same place every month.
    04-25-13 12:44 PM
    this is not a critisism of morganplus8's TA, but whenever he touts that a rally is going to hit 'x' number, it never does, as the bears crap all over the rally before it hits its potential.

this thing is manipulated, and thus you'll never get the full potential out of a rally.

accept that you need to buy at $13 and sell at $17 ( tsx, anyways - and follow charts and read news and fake news ) over and over, or you'll just find yourself in the same place every month.
    That's what I have been doing. Selling on the spikes and buying on the dips. Few hundred bucks a day adds up

Posted via CB10
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    04-25-13 12:46 PM
    also, stop counting on a short squeeze, or the 'home run' rally.
    any rally of a couple bucks ( or four ) will be squashed by BS news in a hurry. take your profits while you can and wait for the bears to drag it back in the 13s.

as you can see, the effort is coordinated, as the short interest increases, the BS news comes out all at once and the SP drops in a hurry.

( this post and previous post are just my opinion, of course. )
    Last edited by drummer_god; 04-25-13 at 01:00 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 12:50 PM
    Just bought some more at 15.04 TSX
    Shanerredflag, s0be and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 12:52 PM
    Every damn time i try to add to my short position, I get burned at the stake....
    04-25-13 12:52 PM
    and here we go....Relentless!
    Just wondering what kind of ER or announcement it will take to make a big enough squeeze to rid
    these parasites!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 12:53 PM
    Hi guys,
    so we broke $15.3 today and we are now officially over 65% positive !
    Some red on your screen ? bahhh ... don't worry. Not for long. Hint ? No one is seriously considering bashing me for supproting both BB10 and BBRY stock in my whole friends list. Some still get some nerves ... "yah-yah- you told me already, twice" ... because they feel their beloved applThing is clearly deprecated ... and cry after their $600/shr invest ... I believe at the same time, BBRY stock was under $8 ... so they cry.
    And I dance. I shouldn't, but I do.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg  
    04-25-13 12:55 PM
    What I do not understand is this: investors aren't stupid. How can they get swayed by such unverified, bogus (somebody 'believes' production is cut) reports?
    bungaboy and Bigbacala like this.
    04-25-13 12:57 PM
    This my friends....is big.....

DISA reaches IOC milestone as DoD enterprise cloud service broker:

�Reaching IOC means the agency has the framework in place for executing this mission,� states a DISA news announcement. �To date, DISA has established a process for gathering and assessing mission partner requirements, evaluation criteria for service offerings to include recommended contract requirements, criteria for matching mission partner requirements to the appropriate offerings, an enterprise cloud service catalog, and a cloud security model.�

DoD will start using the cloud more and there's only one Brand out there right now entrusted to handle the security requirments this necessitates. Other Brands may be able to perform, but not with their current security measures on their devices.

According to the release, DISA has performed cybersecurity assessments of the two commercial cloud services that have been granted Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Joint Authorization Board Provisional Authorizations. Approval for use of these two commercial cloud services for information approved for public release is imminent, says DISA.

�An important element of the cloud broker effort is to facilitate contracting and acquisition by developing model contract language that supports implementation of the cloud security model and appropriate use of commercial cloud services,� stated the announcement.

DISA reaches IOC milestone as DoD enterprise cloud service broker -- Defense Systems
    Is that one brand BBRY?
    04-25-13 12:57 PM
    If you read what Morgan actually says, he states there is no technical reasons for the stock to not go to x dollars in the absence of news. No ****e the bears have their own TA analysts who know the exact same thing, so when they get in trouble they drop a load of ****e on our doorstep. This to me is a confirmation of Morgan's insights, and he always warns us news trumps TA, TA is only a part of the overall picture that should inform your decisions.

april, he said $18. you got to $15.

04-25-13 12:59 PM
    Honestly, we were a bit overdue for a bit of a drop based on essentially the past week of gains. I'm not so sure this drop pertains to any news and may just be people locking in their guaranteed gains before any possible insight as to pre-order numbers and the UK launch. It's entirely possible Friday may be a bit of a downer day as well.

Naturally, I think someone mentioned the DoD may have some news by the end of the day -- if that proves to be true, that will likely move us (in either direction).
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-25-13 01:01 PM
    also, stop counting on a short squeeze, or the 'home run' rally.
    any rally of a couple bucks ( or four ) will be squashed by BS news in a hurry. take your profits while you can and wait for the bears to drag it back in the 13s.

as you can see, the effort is coordinated, as the short interest increases, the BS news comes out all at once and the SP drops in a hurry.
    I'm by no mean a technician; but let's mark this : $13 is unlikely to happen. Unless some serious problems occur. Lot of people have been burned by the "doom and gloom" flood. Look at the volumes now ... I believe the "spiel" is over, no more to put in. They (short) just try to limit the loses. And bears could be very afraid of a possible squeeze too ... In short, I believe BBRY is far less volatile than during the former year; so you're right, no home-run, no spectacular ... unless facts and figures denotes a real love for Z&Q10 <= that will be the start of a brand new story.
    04-25-13 01:02 PM
    My company owns couple buildings in that area. The share holders probably won't mine me giving a special founder's discount on the rent
    Why not just get a PO Box and a the company name.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-25-13 01:06 PM
    take 99, i clearly stated i was not criticizing morgans TA, and that the BEARS and BS news always prevents the rallys from reaching the potential morgan speaks of.
    re-read my post.
    04-25-13 01:07 PM
113,250 ... 774775776777778 ...