View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Sorry guys, I accidentally sat on the remote and pressed the sell button. Let me just fix it now.
    04-25-13 10:26 AM
    Sorry guys, I accidentally sat on the remote and pressed the sell button. Let me just fix it now.
    Worse than a ButtDial. LoL
    04-25-13 10:29 AM
    No reference posted and I doubt she works for the DoD. Lets see what they announce if they announce anything...
    Quite honestly that thread seems pretty bogus from all that I've read.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-25-13 10:30 AM
    Twitter noise says wedge partners has issued a report of significant production cuts.
    04-25-13 10:30 AM
    Worse than a ButtDial. LoL
    Ha ha.

But seriously, it's low volume so there really shouldn't be anything to worry about. Considering we're up like 10% on the week, I'd say we're still doing well.

Twitter noise says wedge partners has issued a report of significant production cuts.
    Well, considering the Q10 is to be released soon, I would totally expect them to shift production of the Z10 to the Q10.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-25-13 10:31 AM
    Those Q10 reviews that I'm seeing around are pretty good. Couple that with some fairly lackluster reviews of the GS4 and I'm not surprised that Apple, BBRY and MSFT are all up over the last few days.

Interesting tidbit. Nokia is making a very cheap phone for the China market and has said they can make decent margins on it. Apple will not make a truly cheap phone (though they may make a cheaper one). The Android OS just won't run well unless coupled with a powerful CPU and it needs a big battery or it dies fast, so Android has technological innate limits to how cheap it can go. Could BBRY delivery a BB10 phone for $100? How about $50? I think BB10 will run on a modest processor and the Q10 has smallish screen already. BBRY has history of being able to sell cheap stuff without losing brand cache. What if BBRY makes the best cheap phone for China's middle class?!?!?
    04-25-13 10:34 AM
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    11:18 EDT BBRY BlackBerry may have trimmed Z10 production, says Wedge Partners
    Wedge Partners believes BlackBerry has trimmed Z10 production units by 4M-6M units for the year, which would result in below consensus expectations for the year.
    Stock Market & Financial Investment News: Educated Investors Get Live Stock Market News Feeds & Alerts at The Fly On the Wall
    04-25-13 10:35 AM
    Thanks. So if this is such a bad option for them, what inspires them to dig themselves deeper? Do they really banking on BlackBerry tanking? Or have they dug themselves so deep that they cannot get out?

Posted via CB10
    Some people don't understand balance sheets and cash flow statements. Even those on wall street.

Emotions are powerful. They could just be digging a deeper hole for themselves. Not everyone will do this but a percentage will.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 10:37 AM
    BBRY needs to counter this BS quickly. Someone send them a tweet or something
    04-25-13 10:37 AM
    BBRY needs to counter this BS quickly. Someone send them a tweet or something
    Well, I still don't see a news article about it. Still only noise.

When an article hits, I'm going to tweet something along the lines of "Z10 production reduced to ramp up Q10 production"
    04-25-13 10:38 AM
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    Wedge Partners believes BlackBerry has trimmed Z10 production units by 4M-6M units for the year, which would result in below consensus expectations for the year.
    Stock Market & Financial Investment News: Educated Investors Get Live Stock Market News Feeds & Alerts at The Fly On the Wall
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 10:40 AM
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    GTFO! smh.
    04-25-13 10:42 AM
    Well let's setup for another even better trading day! The chart is picking up speed here:

Attachment 154898

There is plenty of RSI left to get us to $ 18.00/shr as we can over-shoot the 70 RSI by up to 15 more points. It is so nice to see the stock perform like it should be doing now, Heins is doing what he needs to do to improve the stock price. We consolidated for 5 weeks and many seem to think that we can't rally like other stocks do, this will likely see many of you leave the party long before it is finished and perhaps miss the best of 2013.
    Hi Morgan,

Many thanks once again for the great TA analysis. It has taken me to another level and has saved me a few times from getting my emotions muddle my trades. One question for you.

How do you correlate and project the rise of rsi to th sp? Is there a formula ? Do you use the previous moves as your guide? Is it just simple rise over run then use ration and proportion?
    Perhaps, with graphical analysis?

Oh boy, we just hit the red mark...

Looking forward to your reply.

L E
    04-25-13 10:43 AM
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    Well that's certainly had a negative effect....
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    Jefferies just came out with a report about 10-12 days ago saying they were ramping up production of BB10 devices, so obviously just swinging production from Z10 to Q10.
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    M8. I am a bbry bull but a bear on the general market. For the same reason you see another 10% this year and years to come, I foresee a very deep market occurring. For 2013, we have seen an entire years worth of gains in just the first 3-4 months of the year. Cheap money has fuelled the markets bull run because there are no alternative investments providing reasonable ROI. My 20% plus correction estimate for the market was based solely on the fact that a 20% decline is technically a market that has entered into bear market territory and a 30% decline would be representative of a very serious bear market. No one knows when this quantatative-easing merry-go-round will end but when it does it will end bad, as it usually does.

Posted via CB10
    You are not alone and I am in the same campus as you do. I am not feel good at all for the huge government debit in USA and EU. There is no any feasible way to get this debit reduced in the coming 10 or 20 years. Money printing and free money as currently doing both in USA and EU is the last straw preventing the crashing of the treasury and sovereign bonds. The crashing is inevitable but the timing is very unknown, it could be tomorrow or could be another ten and twenty years.
    Due to the above concern, I hedged my BBRY shares with general market index ETF, such as IWM and QQQ, i.e., for every $ in BBRY, I shorted the same amount of index ETF to protect the market cashing.
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    And none other than Pacific Crest talking trash again!! Heins, its your turn .....................................
    "BlackBerry U.S. Z10 inventory levels already too high, says Pacific Crest"

The volume on the sell-off isn't that great, we need to hold the uptrend line here. They are obviously raiding the stock again here. As I watch, the volume is increasing and the stock is selling off, isn't this fun? We have ourselves a battle here, the bulls need to stop this right now and not let it breakdown the price. The bulls would be crazy to give up on these gains, let's see if they can take it back to a positive price here.
    Bugmapper, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 10:44 AM
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    loool..who are these clowns?
    04-25-13 10:46 AM
    Well, I still don't see a news article about it. Still only noise.

When an article hits, I'm going to tweet something along the lines of "Z10 production reduced to ramp up Q10 production"
    It's not an either-or kind of thing.

If it's true, it's worrisome. And after BBRY went after Detwiler Fenton for a provably false story, silence on this one will have a magnifying effect.

And in any case it may be enough to put a stop to the rally in progress.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-25-13 10:46 AM
    Well, after yesterday's short numbers and awesome Q10 reviews, we weren't expecting the shorts to go away without a fight were we?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-smeagolshorts.jpg
    04-25-13 10:48 AM
    Wow. I am still out and BBRY is $14.87

I smell money to be made!
    Bugmapper and BlackistheBerry like this.
    04-25-13 10:49 AM
    I'm curious as to which firm contacted Wedge Partners to get this report.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 10:51 AM
    TOTAL BS IMO

News Breaks

April 25, 2013
    How can anyone BELIEVE those that use the word BELIEVES?

Mr free truths partners believes BlackBerry has increased Z10 production units by 4M-6M units for the year, which would result in above consensus expectations for the year.

Who believes such nonsense?
    04-25-13 10:52 AM
    Was just in the process of placing a buy order when this thing happened, the stock went down, and my computer froze.
    Saved me quite a bit of $$$
    lcjr likes this.
    04-25-13 10:53 AM
    Still no published reports on this....
    04-25-13 10:53 AM
113,256 ... 771772773774775 ...