702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Yeah, what he said!

(thanks M+8)
    Keep trying, but I think his answer is still no! Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:18 AM
    I can't help but feel like the planets are aligning at the right time!

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-25-13 08:20 AM
    Keep trying, but I think his answer is still no! Lol

Posted via CB10
    Dang, if you saw right through that he probably did too.
    04-25-13 08:24 AM
    M8. I am a bbry bull but a bear on the general market. For the same reason you see another 10% this year and years to come, I foresee a very deep market occurring. For 2013, we have seen an entire years worth of gains in just the first 3-4 months of the year. Cheap money has fuelled the markets bull run because there are no alternative investments providing reasonable ROI. My 20% plus correction estimate for the market was based solely on the fact that a 20% decline is technically a market that has entered into bear market territory and a 30% decline would be representative of a very serious bear market. No one knows when this quantatative-easing merry-go-round will end but when it does it will end bad, as it usually does.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sparkaction; 04-25-13 at 08:51 AM.
    morganplus8, q649 and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 08:36 AM
    M8. I am a bbry bull but a beat on the general market. For the same reason you see another 10% this year and years to come, I foresee a very deep market occurring. For 2013, we have seen an entire years worth of gains in just the first 3-4 months of the year. Cheap money has fuelled the markets bull run because there are no alternative investments providing reasonable ROI. My 20% plus correction estimate for the market was based solely on the fact that a 20% decline is technically a market that has entered into bear market territory and a 30% decline would be representative of a very serious bear market. No one knows when this quantatative-easing merry-go-round will end but when it does it will end bad, as it usually does.

Posted via CB10
    I was hoping you would say that, I too believe that all of this could end badly but I don't see it happening for sometime to come. I see us trading sideways for most of 2013 and rotating into different sectors. For instance, biotech has been huge, I see it slowing down with some M&A going on this year, that doesn't help the general index much but it sure can make you some serious money. I like to sell Call options on my positions when they rally hard and this year will be no exception. I hope to see BlackBerry rally in the weeks ahead, I'll sell some calls on my block of stock and hit the lake for the summer. Anyway, that's the plan!!

Best of luck and let's see BBRY make it to $ 15.50/shr today.
    cjcampbell, q649 and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 08:47 AM
    Quote from M+ 8
    "Follow this chart, as long as it trades above that green line, buy the dips and sell a bit if you must, when it hits $ 15.75/shr.. It would be awesome if we gap up here, clear $ 15.00/shr and setup to break through a bit of minor resistance at $ 15.30/shr, ..... then target $ 15.75/shr and close near there ASAP and wait for important news. Do not sell anything if all of this is happening today!!!!"

This might all happen before noon today at this rate!
    04-25-13 08:50 AM
    It's been a number of weeks and I almost forgot what it was like to have this feel good, giddy, type of feeling while watching this stock.
    04-25-13 08:57 AM
    Breakout

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 08:58 AM
    If Knox is delayed does that mean BBRY is a lock for DOD contract?
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 09:01 AM
    Good morning everyone! Holy cow you guys get up early on the otherside of the world. It took me 30 minutes just to catch up on this morning's posts. Good to see the elevator is working again so nobody push the down button today. If you're not on yet, take the stairs. lol
    04-25-13 09:03 AM
    If Knox is delayed does that mean BBRY is a lock for DOD contract?
    Not necessary, unless the DoD is upgrading right away. Normally, a technology rollout in enterprise takes months to roll out and implement. If the DoD wanted Knox, they could wait until June or whenever it becomes available.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 09:03 AM
    Not necessary, unless the DoD is upgrading right away. Normally, a technology rollout in enterprise takes months to roll out and implement. If the DoD wanted Knox, they could wait until June or whenever it becomes available.
    I thought I read somewhere they were deciding this week and then implementing it in the next cpl months? I could be wrong though.
    04-25-13 09:04 AM
    It's been a number of weeks and I almost forgot what it was like to have this feel good, giddy, type of feeling while watching this stock.
    Yeah, it's a great day all around. Just about everything I own is growing strong...lol

Happy, happy, happy.
    04-25-13 09:05 AM
    Someone posted on another thread that rumor had it that DoD was not going the way of BlackBerry. Thoughs/opinions?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:06 AM
    Someone posted on another thread that rumor had it that DoD was not going the way of BlackBerry. Thoughs/opinions?

Posted via CB10
    There was a news blurb back in march saying that they were dropping blackberry. But it was discredited by bbry and a spokesperson for the DOD. They were still evaluating all possible solutions.
    04-25-13 09:07 AM
    I thought I read somewhere they were deciding this week and then implementing it in the next cpl months? I could be wrong though.
    I am not sure what their timeline is, was just speaking in general. Maybe someone else know the finer details?
    04-25-13 09:08 AM
    Thanks. One of the CB genius' posted it today

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:09 AM
    Short Interest Update.
    The Short interest is now higher than ever!
    Over 164 Million shares are short.

We can see from the chart that the stock recently dropped due to an increase in short interest.
    With the good news and the rising stock, I expect in the last 10 days there was some short covering. The next reporting is likely to see a plateau of the short interest.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg  
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    04-25-13 09:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    A "genius" in CB terms says nothing to the knowledge of the poster, but only to the post count. Don't take any of the titles held by members, other than mods, at any sort of value.
    04-25-13 09:15 AM
    Short Interest Update.
    The Short interest is now higher than ever!
    Over 164 Million shares are short.

We can see from the chart that the stock recently dropped due to an increase in short interest.
    With the good news and the rising stock, I expect in the last 10 days there was some short covering. The next reporting is likely to see a plateau of the short interest.
    Honestly they're effed. Looking back now, the best thing to happen to BBRY was the whole detwiler fenton fiasco. Heins stepped up and showed all the manipulators that BBRY won't be pushed around anymore. The shorts can no longer play the fake news card anymore without being called on it/sued. Also, recently this stuff has transpired:

1) Knox delayed which is good for blackberry corporate and DOD contracts
    2) Awesome reviews for Q10 already
    3) Galaxy s4 supply issues
    4) Apple product exhaustion
    5) Apple stock falling out of favor with media and hedge funds
    6) Skype confirmed
    7) BBRY technicals looking bullish as hell

Anything else I'm missing over the last cpl weeks?
    Added:

8)The market liked the Unity cross application tools
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 09:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    A link to it?

I always thought we were getting our hopes up about the DoD, there have been many strong MDM players around before BBRY when it comes to handling all platforms so it was definitely not a lock. Only positive is if the DoD decide they want the BlackBerry 10 phones and how much. I have my fingers, toes and legs crossed for this one.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 09:21 AM
    Honestly they're effed. Looking back now, the best thing to happen to BBRY was the whole detwiler fenton fiasco. Heins stepped up and showed all the manipulators that BBRY won't be pushed around anymore. The shorts can no longer play the fake news card anymore without being called on it/sued. Also, recently this stuff has transpired:

1) Knox delayed which is good for blackberry corporate and DOD contracts
    2) Awesome reviews for Q10 already
    3) Galaxy s4 supply issues
    4) Apple product exhaustion
    5) Apple stock falling out of favor with media and hedge funds
    6) Skype confirmed
    7) BBRY technicals looking bullish as hell

Anything else I'm missing over the last cpl weeks?
    The market liked the Unity cross application tools
    04-25-13 09:22 AM
    I was hoping you would say that, I too believe that all of this could end badly but I don't see it happening for sometime to come. I see us trading sideways for most of 2013 and rotating into different sectors. For instance, biotech has been huge, I see it slowing down with some M&A going on this year, that doesn't help the general index much but it sure can make you some serious money. I like to sell Call options on my positions when they rally hard and this year will be no exception. I hope to see BlackBerry rally in the weeks ahead, I'll sell some calls on my block of stock and hit the lake for the summer. Anyway, that's the plan!!

Best of luck and let's see BBRY make it to $ 15.50/shr today.
    This is a tactic I want to get involved in but I need to research the best way to choose my strikes and time periods. Any resources you can point me to would be appreciated.
    04-25-13 09:23 AM
    A "genius" in CB terms says nothing to the knowledge of the poster, but only to the post count. Don't take any of the titles held by members, other than mods, at any sort of value.
    Lol yeah I know that. I just didn't want to single anyone out.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:27 AM
    A link to it?

I always thought we were getting our hopes up about the DoD, there have been many strong MDM players around before BBRY when it comes to handling all platforms so it was definitely not a lock. Only positive is if the DoD decide they want the BlackBerry 10 phones and how much. I have my fingers, toes and legs crossed for this one.
    I'm thinking that because BB is preferred among the more security intensive applications for the DoD, that they will really find the Balance feature something of great value. The other MDM solutions can provide cross platform management, but they cannot interact with the BB's as BES10 can.
    04-25-13 09:27 AM
113,256 ... 769770771772773 ...