View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Seriously this can be a lineup to anything? It's just a line of people
    It's actually a line-up to one of Morgan's investing seminars! Woo! We are lucky he doesn't charge us lol! Thanks man!

And on another note...

BlackBerry 10 launches in Cayman :: cayCompass.com

While Cayman and its population of some 55,000 people is a small market compared to countries such as the Dominican Republic (with 10 million people) and Jamaica (2.7 million), the territory punches above its weight when it comes to the BlackBerry Enterprise Service, due to the concentration of corporate clients in financial services.
    lcjr, Bugmapper, CDM76 and 4 others like this.
    04-24-13 10:15 PM
    Dang man, I almost choked on my beer there. Hahahahahahahq. We were having fun and we're talking about making up a rumor lines were already starting. Hahahahahahahq.
    04-24-13 10:15 PM
    Good read here

BlackBerry was slow to come around to BYOD, but its platform offers the simplicity and cost savings that can be missing from early efforts.
    NEW YORK�"The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend is real. It's not going to go away."
    That was one of the major messages that Scott Totzke, senior vice president of BlackBerry Security, delivered at the Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit here April 24.
    Speaking with eWEEK afterward, Totzke explained how the trend is evolving.
    "There were the organizations that were ahead of the curve, the early adopters," Totzke said. "In 2008 it sounded like a good idea to take cost out of the business by letting people bring their devices.
    "Five years in, we see support costs going up and employees that aren't so happy. They want to expense their bills or see some kind of compensation. Those early adopters are finding it's not saving them the money they wanted," he said.
    BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 10 is part of the company's modern platform, designed to securely and cost-effectively enable businesses to support BlackBerry devices as well as iPhones and Android devices, in addition to a mix of corporate- and employee-owned devices.
    BlackBerry, back when it was still Research In Motion, made the BES 10 enterprise mobility management (EMM) platform available for download Jan. 23. A week later, it introduced the BlackBerry 10 platform, the first two smartphones to run it�the Z10 and the Q10�and announced a company name change to BlackBerry.
    All these efforts are meant to help build back up a company whose standing in the industry was devastated by its early inability to see the BYOD trend coming. A decade ago, RIM executives didn't imagine that consumer-geared devices would be allowed inside enterprises.
    Totzke said that since the early days of RIM, security has gotten more complex, while security policies have evolved past just saying no to everything.
    "We said we have to think about security differently. We have to figure out how to make security a strategic enabler�give people the personal user experience that they want and IT the control they need over corporate data and have it all happen on a single device," he continued.
    With BES 10, and features like BlackBerry Balance, users can have access to their Facebook and Twitter and personal and business email accounts, with all of it equally secured.
    "Underneath the solution there's a lot of complexity, that as a user you don't need to think about," said Totzke.
    This, too, was a message he said he'd delivered at the show.
    "As a user, I've got one place to get all my communications. As an IT administrator, I don't have to worry about what people are doing on the device."
    The Z10 began launching around the world the day after BlackBerry's Jan. 30 introduction, though it didn't arrive in the United States until late March. The Q10 will likewise make its way to the U.S.�where carriers have particularly time-consuming testing to perform, explaining the delay�weeks after the Q10 debuts in Canada May 1.
    T-Mobile announced April 24 that business customers interested in the Q10 can register for it beginning April 29.
    "There's been lots of excitement about the Z10, and there's significant interest in the Q10 and getting that QWERTY keyboard back," said Totzke. "Fujitsu was on the panel with me today, and they're a BlackBerry customer. What [Fujitsu CIO Timothy Branham] said he was most excited about is the number of connectivity options he has [with Microsoft Active Sync, etc.]. It gives him options to help reduce his costs."
    When asked what he's learned since the BlackBerry 10 rollout, Totzke laughed.
    "I've learned that I'm a consumer. ... I love that I have my Gmail, my Facebook, my LinkedIn account�everything all lined up in this one place. I get a lot of peace of mind knowing it's all in one place and it's secure. I know customers appreciate that, too."
    04-24-13 11:24 PM
    Thanks, I think it was 2 whole days without this post. I sorta missed it.
    I was worried you guys would forget. LOL
    04-25-13 12:02 AM
    Hey guys totally off topic just really excited for the playoff season and it looks like the leafs are in it!!!!!!!1 here's a fan made presser my brother made just trying to get it out there for him send it to everyone you know please and hope you guys enjoy it.

GO LEAFS GO - YouTube

either one should work don't forget to subsribe if you like it
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-25-13 12:20 AM
    04-25-13 02:23 AM
    Its the lineup to get on the leafs playoff bandwagon.....don't break your ankle jumping off when they go out in the first round...
    04-25-13 02:36 AM
    Interesting to read news bits now. Alot of positive for the Q10, all reviews seem to suggest this is the physical keyboard phone to get. Safe to say it will dominate this niche of the market.

As much as i love the Z10, i too will most likely end up going to the Q10 once it is released. Nothing beats the physical keyboard for communication and screen real estate is not such a huge deal for me.

Interestingly enough I think there is a vacuum in the market from competitors.

I read this a quick summary of some reviews for the new S4. they seem to be suffering from an apple type S upgrade now. The new iphone 5s will likely be nothing ground breaking. It seems as though the HTC One is the hottest competitor at the moment.

I am not saying that these other models wont sell, ofcourse they will, but i really think this is a great opportunity for BBRY to bring out new product and some great new features for the OS (which i am sure are in the pipeline) for the next 6 months or so.

Thoughts
    04-25-13 04:57 AM
    04-25-13 04:58 AM
    " Knox is expected to ship on some Samsung Galaxy devices. Analysts say the software puts Samsung, the leading manufacturer of Android devices, in a position to replace BlackBerry as the phone for professionals." what a dream!
    04-25-13 04:59 AM
    Hey guys!!

I'm finding it hard to find Morgan's updates due to increased activity in this thread

Keep up the good work
    04-25-13 05:03 AM
    Yabut . . . . . . who is serious?
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-25-13 05:20 AM
    Its the lineup to get on the leafs playoff bandwagon.....don't break your ankle jumping off when they go out in the first round...
    And here's the broom for when the Lafs get swept in the 1st round. LoL

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-182.jpg
    plane6065 likes this.
    04-25-13 05:30 AM
    $15.08...up in the premarket!
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    04-25-13 05:36 AM
    Exactly. No innovation, just a little bit faster and a little bit bigger
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-25-13 05:37 AM
    The S4 will sell VERY WELL even if it is not new and "Earth Shattering". It does not take a giant leap to sell smart phones. Blackberry is doing pretty good and yet I still fail to see a giant leap, maybe a "jump" and getting ready to leap.

It is really tough to come out with any new device with something that is truly "revolutionary" these days. I think we are bumping our head on the limits of todays technology and waiting for the next giant leap!
    Shanerredflag and m0de25 like this.
    04-25-13 05:50 AM
    The S4 will sell VERY WELL even if it is not new and "Earth Shattering". It does not take a giant leap to sell smart phones. Blackberry is doing pretty good and yet I still fail to see a giant leap, maybe a "jump" and getting ready to leap.

It is really tough to come out with any new device with something that is truly "revolutionary" these days. I think we are bumping our head on the limits of todays technology and waiting for the next giant leap!

I'm thinking that if we had a cowbell hanging off the side of the Z10 it would be such an evolution that sales to all other phones would cease.

Seriously though, it sounds like a really fast phone and I actually wish that they would sign on to BB10 for it. Now that would be innovative.

I'm just hoping that the shortage of hardware availability will cause their manufacturing and therefore them to stumble a lot.
    04-25-13 05:59 AM

The comments for this article are also a really good read.

One guy said DoD was supposed to release their decision today after the closing bell.

Has anyone else heard that???
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-25-13 06:05 AM
    I must say that trading BBRY has helped greatly in improving my stock market skills and certainly has made me a lot less worrisome over stock price swings.
    04-25-13 06:24 AM
    Hey! Where is everyone? Lol
    bungaboy and q649 like this.
    04-25-13 06:25 AM
    I must say that trading BBRY has helped greatly in improving my stock market skills and certainly has made me a lot less worrisome over stock price swings.
    This is my first jump into the market and I don't think I could have picked a better stock, nor a better group, to learn from

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 06:26 AM
    Hey! Where is everyone? Lol
    Here I am

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 06:27 AM

Same here. Before this I used to buy safe stocks and diversified, etc. The education gained from this experience is worth every penny I had put into it. Many thanks everyone.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 06:31 AM
    " Knox is expected to ship on some Samsung Galaxy devices. Analysts say the software puts Samsung, the leading manufacturer of Android devices, in a position to replace BlackBerry as the phone for professionals." what a dream!
    Except that it is delayed until "Later in the Year" and it's basically just an app.

I am looking forward to see how it works...my guess is whatever is locked down in in won't have access to anything potentially harmfull...like wifi connections. the Internet or cellular connections.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    04-25-13 06:31 AM

agreed, read my previous post though. I was merely saying that people had originally thought 2013 would be super competitive for smartphones. The real innovator this year so far from what I can see is Blackberry.

I have no doubts that S4 and 5S will still sell by the bucket load.

This should give BBRY some breathing room to get out some updates, new features and hardware, without being drowned out by competition. This makes me more bullish on stock than before.
    04-25-13 06:32 AM
113,250 ... 767768769770771 ...