View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Haven't watched the stock all day, until now. Did anything happen or is the Skype availability making this thing go up?
    04-24-13 01:21 PM
    Go BBRY GO!! How serious are you truly about $100/share? dreaming, slightly a dream, a total reality?
    I give $20 a 85% Reality, I give $30 a 75%, 40 a 50%, 50 a 23%, 100 a 2%

Now before you all hate me, 2% is a higher chance then winning the lottery so we still have a chance at that party!
    04-24-13 01:23 PM
    Haven't watched the stock all day, until now. Did anything happen or is the Skype availability making this thing go up?
    Refer to the chart that has been talked about for days from M8.
    bungaboy and leafs123 like this.
    04-24-13 01:24 PM
    Go BBRY GO!! How serious are you truly about $100/share? dreaming, slightly a dream, a total reality?
    ah ! make your bets but we all want to dance !
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-24-13 01:25 PM
    Off topic a lot: Has anyone been watching the Nikkei index over the past 6 months?

On topic: It's really addictive watching BBRY's stock price, gotta go get some real work done for a few minutes.
    04-24-13 01:26 PM
    I will say $20 by May 15th $30 in June let say June 27th $40 after earnings and $60 to $75 November maybe $100 next year
    I give $20 a 85% Reality, I give $30 a 75%, 40 a 50%, 50 a 23%, 100 a 2%

Now before you all hate me, 2% is a higher chance then winning the lottery so we still have a chance at that party!
    04-24-13 01:27 PM
    Off topic a lot: Has anyone been watching the Nikkei index over the past 6 months?

On topic: It's really addictive watching BBRY's stock price, gotta go get some real work done for a few minutes.

Yip. I've been investing in Japanese stocks...great returns and expecting a lot more yet
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    04-24-13 01:28 PM
    Just a little question:

Would you guys consider Apple's drop, on the share prices, as a symptom of the economic crisis?

Meaning that a lot of owners of these shares want to cash out, because they "Need" the money, and the liquidity of cash?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:30 PM
    I have a bet with the office: I owe 24 steak dinners if shares hit $40 by July 1st, 2013.
    I'm still looking forward to treating everyone!

$100 - lofty, but definately will happen...2ish years from now is my bet.

I will say $20 by May 15th $30 in June let say June 27th $40 after earnings and $60 to $75 November maybe $100 next year
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-24-13 01:31 PM
    Pfff... $100 easy. The real question is $200 and $300......
    bungaboy, tygros, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    04-24-13 01:33 PM
    Super_Fly and Moolah Mitch representing on Twitter, nice work
    bungaboy, Charles Martin1 and lcjr like this.
    04-24-13 01:34 PM
    Seeing that BBRY is STILL going up, I wish I would have stayed in the game!
    To benefit both from the long term appreciation and short term trading, you cannot sell all the holding in one batch.
    My strategy is as follows:
    1) Lock up 80% of the holding until the price reaches $57
    2) Divide the remaining 20% holding into 30 pieces to be used as short term trading.
    3) When the SP goes up another 5% over the SP of my last sold, I will sell another 1/30 and so on.
    4) On the other hand, if the SP goes down 5% from the SP of my last sold, then I will buy back 1/30 and so on.

So far, this strategy works well for me and that is the main reason that I didn't complain too much about the SP manipulation by the shorter sellers because I feel they are working for me for free (more SP fluctuation the more I can make from the short term trading).
    04-24-13 01:35 PM
    I love the look of the 5 day chart. Nice steady rise.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000153.png

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:36 PM
    You better get ready to threat your colleague.
    I have a bet with the office: I owe 24 steak dinners if shares hit $40 by July 1st, 2013.
    I'm still looking forward to treating everyone!

$100 - lofty, but definately will happen...2ish years from now is my bet.
    04-24-13 01:37 PM
    Okay, so here is our chart for today:
    Morgon, Not looking for personal advise but do you think it is still good time to get in from technicle and bear raid perspective or should wait for bit of pullback at this point ? I am itching to get in again but worried about shorts come up with big short and bring it down by 10% in one day.
    04-24-13 01:38 PM
    So I got to feeling bad for the BBRY Shorters and the APPL guys that bought at $700 so I wrote them a song . . . . . .

Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-24-13 01:39 PM
    As much as i'd like this haha I don't know many companies that gained 100% in a two months, 300% in three months, and 800% in a year hah.

I like how you think though!
    04-24-13 01:39 PM
    Okay, so here is our chart for today:
    Morgon, Not looking for personal advise but do you think it is still good time to get in from technicle and bear raid perspective or should wait for bit of pullback at this point ? I am itching to get in again but worried about shorts come up with big short and bring it down by 10% in one day.
    In all honesty I may sell out Thursday not so much because of a bear raid but because of friday profit taking.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-24-13 01:41 PM
    DoD will be deciding on their MDM partner (ie BES10 hopefully). See previous posts for more info. I believe they want all departments to have their info to DISA by April 25 so they can make their decision. I think from what I have read the decision could be anywhere from late April to 'early summer'.
    I was reading over one of their released documents and it broke it down into timelines with phase 1 ending April 2013 and phase 2 running until October 2013. Phase 3 October 2013 & onward. Phase 1 was described in general as information gathering, decision making and awarding of contract with Phase 2 being the actual implementation.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:43 PM
    In all honesty I may sell out Thursday not so much because of a bear raid but because of friday profit taking.
    If you do, you won't be invited to the $100 party - unless you promise to bring your car. lol
    lcjr likes this.
    04-24-13 01:43 PM
    BBRY fourth try to break the $14.90 fingers crossed
    04-24-13 01:45 PM
    Tons of interesting stuff here

Meanwhile, newly released reviews for Samsung's new flagship device, the Galaxy S4, were lukewarm. And on Tuesday, Apple hinted that it may not release a new version of its iPhone until the fall, opening a window of opportunity for BlackBerry to woo consumers with its Q10 and touchscreen Z10.
    Marineau-Mes said the new BlackBerry 10 operating system will feel unique and fresh to users who might be finding that the once break-neck pace of innovation in the mobile space seems to be slowing.
    "Apple's iOS and Android have been in the market for a number of years and their velocity and the pace of their innovation is slowing down, whereas we get to come to market with a whole new operating system that reimagines the mobile experience, so it's a great opportunity for us," said Marineau-Mes.
    Despite the Q10's mostly positive reviews, many harped on the meagre selection of apps available on the BlackBerry platform. Marineau-Mes insisted that problem would be temporary.
    RELATED STORIES
    BlackBerry disputes 'false and misleading' analyst report, files complaint
    BlackBerry Q10 smartphone to hit stores May 1
    BlackBerry CEO looking to future following surprise Q4 profit
    "I think if you look at the app selection it's been growing very rapidly. I think people forget that we've grown 30,000 or 40,000 apps since the launch of Z10 (earlier this year), we're at well over 100,000 apps and it's continuing to accelerate. So it's just a matter of time before we get all of the apps people are looking for," he said.
    Marineau-Mes notes that Skype is coming to the Q10 and other apps are coming in the next few weeks.
    He also hinted that BlackBerry will soon be pushing new ways to integrate its mobile operating system with other devices. BlackBerry 10 is based on software from the Ottawa-based company QNX, which BlackBerry owns. QNX has developed software for a wide range of technologies and industries -- including operating systems for automobiles, nuclear power plants and HVAC systems -- and BlackBerry is looking to exploit that expertise to further develop the concept of mobile connectivity.
    Marineau-Mes said BlackBerry 10 is going to power the devices but it has a broad future beyond just handsets.
    "It would be getting in your car and your calendar knows where you're going and it can automatically program your car, your GPS system, get you to your destination, get traffic information. If you're going to be late for a meeting you can automatically tell (your colleagues) as you're on your way," he said, adding that the company envisions the technology being non-proprietary, so it could tie in with devices made by other companies.
    Marineau-Mes said this vision of the future isn't that far off. He points out that the technology is available now, and that it's really a matter of integration and standardization across devices.
    "You're going to see some things from us in the fall or early in 2014, and I think you're going to see some actual real world examples of this in different markets that will be commercialized in the next six months to a year or two."
    04-24-13 01:48 PM
    As much as i'd like this haha I don't know many companies that gained 100% in a two months, 300% in three months, and 800% in a year hah.

I like how you think though!
    I'm thinking we'll be at the $50 around 2nd week of October this year. That's right after the 3 QTR and before folks start shopping for the holidays. This is also the time I'm predicting something huge from Blackberry. Either another tablet or bigger screen device.
    Last edited by lcjr; 04-24-13 at 02:04 PM.
    04-24-13 01:49 PM
    Yeahhh!

14.90 +0.57 (3.98%)
    Real-time: 2:54PM EDT
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-24-13 01:55 PM
    BBRY fourth try to break the $14.90 fingers crossed
    Just had touch number 3.....
    04-24-13 01:55 PM
113,256 ... 758759760761762 ...