View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Seems AAPL is losing its AM gains. Did anyone listen to the call?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:48 PM
    Apple nearing the red in after hours is that a win for bbry lol
    04-23-13 04:49 PM
    haha do you think I care if you believe me or not? I'm not saying I have a crystal ball, just that I actually know what I'm talking about.
    1. If being an analyst meant the person knew what he was talking about, the share price of BB would already be $40.00 by now.

2. If you really knew what you were talking about, your first post in this thread wouldn't be related to the grammar.

3. We don't care for crystal balls on this thread. It's more about Balls of Steel !!!!
    04-23-13 04:49 PM
    When I go on the BB fan page, I see numerous people asking for others to 'add their pin'? Don't these people have friends/family to talk to rather than just strangers... I almost want to troll them.
    erodenero likes this.
    04-23-13 04:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    They also had a large spike after hours. $402 to $429. That's odd.
    04-23-13 04:51 PM
    They also had a large spike after hours. $402 to $429. That's odd.
    Sounds familiar doesn't it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:52 PM
    When I go on the BB fan page, I see numerous people asking for others to 'add their pin'? Don't these people have friends/family to talk to rather than just strangers... I almost want to troll them.
    No, don't do that. I did hear people complaining about that pin exchange though. Seems there's a few that abuse that. One was complaining that somebody keeps harrassing them and flooding them with spam. I'm not into that.
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:54 PM
    No, don't do that. I did hear people complaining about that pin exchange though. Seems there's a few that abuse that. One was complaining that somebody keeps harrassing them and flooding them with spam. I'm not into that.
    Ya, forsure, I just find it odd that people would give their pin...

ALSO I USE A WINDOWS PHONE HAHAH
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:56 PM
    Calling me an AAPL shareholder is honestly deeply offensive
    A coworker of mine bought AAPL at $8 a share and cashed out a chunk of at $700 for his daughter's university tuition, trust me when I say he isn't offended.
    cjcampbell, Kid Vibe, lcjr and 3 others like this.
    04-23-13 04:57 PM
    It doesn't take more than 5 seconds to remove their pin and block them. I haven't been doing that but when I meet girls and they have BlackBerry, I give my pin instead of my number just in case

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 04:57 PM
    Should be "and I bought shares".

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    The Thread's OP's first language is NOT English.

Real classy!
    04-23-13 04:58 PM

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    Hi! And welcome...........

to my ignore list.
    lcjr, Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:58 PM
    Ya, forsure, I just find it odd that people would give their pin...

ALSO I USE A WINDOWS PHONE HAHAH
    Still counting down the days to Q10 launch and what BB has in store for it. Meaning, you think there will be another big ceremony with guest speakers/entertainers or will this be just a quiet launch??
    04-23-13 05:01 PM
    AAPL jumped at the stock's reopening but I guess it was just for the fact that they beat the estimate and offered a 15% hike in its dividend. The bad news is much greater and will sink in shortly or over the next day or two.
    There ya go...just took people a little time to pour over the results and BAM down she goes...LOL!

$350 by end of the week I wonder...
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 05:03 PM
    A coworker of mine bought AAPL at $8 a share and cashed out a chunk of at $700 for his daughter's university tuition, trust me when I say he isn't offended.
    OMG, depending on how many shares they bought, they shouldn't have any more financial worries except how to manage their new found success. My hat goes off to them!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 05:03 PM
    It doesn't take more than 5 seconds to remove their pin and block them. I haven't been doing that but when I meet girls and they have BlackBerry, I give my pin instead of my number just in case

Posted via CB10
    Oh man, you meet girls that have a Blackberry? You are the man! To me that means you're hanging out with some "spiffy" or 'well to do" people. lol. Ah, the single days.....
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 05:06 PM
    haha do you think I care if you believe me or not? I'm not saying I have a crystal ball, just that I actually know what I'm talking about.
    Ya think?

You might believe you, but, millions wouldn't.

Let me guess . . . . . . Detwiler Fenton or Canaccord Genuity?

Financial Analyst = Computer has Excel or probably Quattro Pro or Lotus 123 formated so the numbers have a "$" sign in the column headers?
    04-23-13 05:07 PM
    Oh man, you meet girls that have a Blackberry? You are the man! To me that means you're hanging out with some "spiffy" or 'well to do" people. lol. Ah, the single days.....
    Lol. Sometimes it's great but can be lonely at other times

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 05:08 PM
    Ya think?

Financial Analyst = Computer has Excel or probably Quattro Pro or Lotus 123 formated so the numbers have a "$" sign in the column headers?
    Haha awe so much hate for Financial Analysts. See now that guy gave us all a bad name lol.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 05:10 PM
    Yep, I remember. I don't remember being lonely that much though because of my extreme good looks.
    04-23-13 05:11 PM

So he purchased at the very low and sold at the very top eh??
    04-23-13 05:12 PM
    Ya think?

Investing is 95% reading and 5% math. Reading balance sheets and cash flow statements and understanding them is not hard.

The trick is understanding where a company is and where it's going with a level of certainty.

Any doubters can tell Warren buffet that he and I are wrong.

I've been investing long enough that valuing a company takes about 30 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 05:13 PM
    Investing is 95% reading and 5% math. Reading balance sheets and cash flow statements and understanding them is not hard.

The trick is understanding where a company is and where it's going with a level of certainty.

Any doubters can tell Warren buffet that he and I are wrong.

I've been investing long enough that valuing a company takes about 30 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    Fantastic. Please give me your thoughts on TSLA. Once I get some more funds, i want to throw some more in that.
    04-23-13 05:17 PM

Posted via CB10

Delay in product cycle was announced which tanked the gains.
    04-23-13 05:20 PM

Long BBRY from 13.7
    Could not resist posting this cartoon:
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-itsnotitsnew.jpg  
    04-23-13 05:20 PM
113,256 ... 744745746747748 ...