View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Are you ok or did you find out to late? I mentioned a friend of mine still in Germany woke up on the weekend to find her account drained by some sap in Vietnam. She didn't get all her money back either.
    Was it via credit card? That's crazy she didn't get it all back.
    04-23-13 03:54 PM
    AAPL jumped at the stock's reopening but I guess it was just for the fact that they beat the estimate and offered a 15% hike in its dividend. The bad news is much greater and will sink in shortly or over the next day or two.
    04-23-13 03:55 PM
    I'm almost positive Beer is the second most talked about item in this thread lol.
    Man, sometimes I really wish we were all a bit closer together. I think a lot of us would click and get into some trouble together. lol Especially those with fast cars. lol
    04-23-13 03:56 PM
    Was it via credit card? That's crazy she didn't get it all back.
    I think it was a Visa Card. She didn't give me all the details but we spent an hour on the phone before I could get her to stop crying. Man that guy wiped her out and did it in a way that the bank couldn't cover all the loss. Again, I don't have all the details but she's out about $60,000.
    04-23-13 04:00 PM
    Apple added enough to its cash pile to buy BBRY lol
    04-23-13 04:00 PM
    Are you ok or did you find out to late? I mentioned a friend of mine still in Germany woke up on the weekend to find her account drained by some sap in Vietnam. She didn't get all her money back either.
    No...we're fine, thanks for asking...just a half dozen smaller transactions before they caught it. Must be a pretty impressive algorithm they use to monitor activity because they shut down the card instantly pending a phone call to me asking if I had joined a certain (um...type) dating site lol.

If it wasn't for the hassle it would be mildly funny.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:01 PM
    Isn't there a report due now regarding the shorts, or did I miss it already?
    i believe that is tomorrow.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 04:01 PM
    AAPL jumped at the stock's reopening but I guess it was just for the fact that they beat the estimate and offered a 15% hike in its dividend. The bad news is much greater and will sink in shortly or over the next day or two.
    True? In car. Don't worry I will sell those AAPL calls in the am and return from the dark side

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:02 PM
    Man, sometimes I really wish we were all a bit closer together. I think a lot of us would click and get into some trouble together. lol Especially those with fast cars. lol
    BlackBerry boys club! Who's in?

Girls are welcome to but I totally find the name BlackBerry Boys Club so much more fitting lol.
    cjcampbell, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:03 PM
    Calling me an AAPL shareholder is honestly deeply offensive
    So are you the troll? I never saw your post. Just references to it.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 04:04 PM
    So are you the troll? I never saw your post. Just references to it.
    I hope he is, or else....he is going to face the same fate as LuckyJP
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 04:08 PM
    BlackBerry boys club! Who's in?

Girls are welcome to but I totally find the name BlackBerry Boys Club so much more fitting lol.
    Guys, my wife would kill you guys for getting me back into "boys stuff".
    I broke my back from racing (used to build fast cars for fun - car impounded once, license suspended 2 times), popped my ear drum from SCUBA diving with a cold, broke my thumb from skiing down a mountain covered with ice, collapsed my lung from playing volleyball, the list goes on...
    04-23-13 04:15 PM
    I broke my back from racing (used to build fast cars for fun - car impounded once, license suspended 2 times), popped my ear drum from SCUBA diving with a cold, broke my thumb from skiing down a mountain covered with ice, collapsed my lung from playing volleyball, the list goes on...
    Next item on the list - "Converted to Android"
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    04-23-13 04:20 PM
    Sounds like you have a bunch of great stories that would be well received over a beer.
    04-23-13 04:20 PM
    This was Feb 18...2012...almost back to normal but still months of muscle building to go.

That was sledding in BC.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20130411-210427.jpg

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 04:22 PM
    Sounds like you have a bunch of great stories that would be well received over a beer.
    And there's that beer word again lol

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:24 PM
    This was Feb 18...2012...almost back to normal but still months of muscle building to go.

That was sledding in BC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook-20130411-210427.jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	154357

Posted via CB10
    OUCH!!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-23-13 04:29 PM
    somebody bought 40000 in after hours
    04-23-13 04:29 PM

That was sledding in BC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook-20130411-210427.jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	154357

Posted via CB10
    That's just gross! lol Reminds me of the movie Jaws, when they're on the boat drunk showing each other's scars right before trouble strikes. lol
    Shanerredflag, q649 and BBInPlay like this.
    04-23-13 04:30 PM
    Lol...been doing crazy stuff my whole life...this one slowed me down though...don't ever break your knee, it Suck lol.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 04:32 PM
    Lol...been doing crazy stuff my whole life...this one slowed me down though...don't ever break your knee, it Suck lol.

Posted via CB10
    sledding in bc

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    04-23-13 04:35 PM
    You would never believe the stories given what I look like now.
    I dress quite formal for work and wear an academic sports coat sometimes when I give lectures.
    I made a mistake of bringing my high school friend to work one day and forgot to ask him to not retell anything I have done during high school and university. My students and Postdocs are still asking me for more details about a camping trip in Algonquin park where we went commando.
    04-23-13 04:36 PM
    It's all good though...with all the laying around time that is how I ended up in BB...researched the heck out of it and got in last summer.

Everything happens for a reason they say.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, plasmid_boy, take99 and 2 others like this.
    04-23-13 04:37 PM
    somebody bought 40000 in after hours
    Gregg, was that you? LOL...
    04-23-13 04:44 PM
    It isn't just one person... obviously take everything you read with a grain of salt, research the author's credibility, and do your own calculations before you put your money into a stock. I was simply recommending it because it can be easy to read for people new to finance.

But if you would rather take advice from forums, be my guest!
    Are you going to tell us what the balance sheet and cash flow statements says?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:44 PM
113,256 ... 743744745746747 ...