View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Actually, a lot of the participants on this thread buy and sell shares on a continuing basis, therfor the title is apt for such individuals.

"As a financial analyst blah blah blah......" kinda like saying "as a professional troll blah blah blah"

Should be "and I bought shares".

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    04-23-13 03:22 PM
    Bayern?!? Don't you mean Werder Bremen??

Attachment 154344
    They are ok too! 4-0 now. Incredible

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 03:22 PM
    BTW adding that you are a financial analyst give you very little credibility in this forum, considering all the non sense weve been hearing from so called "Analysts"
    Bugmapper, bungaboy and q649 like this.
    04-23-13 03:24 PM
    Had you come with a little bit of decorum, and not made your first post a negative one, you would have been welcome. However, you let out who you really are quite quickly so I guess we should all thank you for saving us future headaches

Posted via CB10
    What can I say, I'm just an ******* and a grammar Nazi
    04-23-13 03:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Had to post this, as there's not a lot of European soccer fans on this thread I'm guessing. Take that man!!
    This is Werder Bremen beating up on a Bayern guy. Awww, poor baby... lol

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bayern-beatup.jpg
    OMGitworks and MoolahMitch like this.
    04-23-13 03:26 PM
    BTW adding that you are a financial analyst give you very little credibility in this forum, considering all the non sense weve been hearing from so called "Analysts"
    haha do you think I care if you believe me or not? I'm not saying I have a crystal ball, just that I actually know what I'm talking about.
    04-23-13 03:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't make the Juve loss seem so bad now

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:27 PM
    Wow a dear person of mine use to say "when somebody question the intelligence of another you can safely say HE IS DUMB"
    lol what does this even mean? This "dear person" must be some sort of philosopher or something, write this quote down for the history books. These forums are hilarious
    At&t missed earnings wonder if they will say anything about BB sales, I doubt it.
    haha do you think I care if you believe me or not? I'm not saying I have a crystal ball, just that I actually know what I'm talking about.
    Didnt say I didn't believe that you were an analyst, I said that analysts carry very little credibility in this thread.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 03:28 PM
    You mean like this input?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg

Should be "and I bought shares".

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    pcarson92 and bungaboy like this.
    What can I say, I'm just an ******* and a grammar Nazi
    And each has its time and place. Unfortunately someone neglected to teach you that in your formative years.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    Perhaps you would care to enlighten us with your view then? We can get off this grammar topic and on to the financials.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 03:29 PM
    Dang, there's always room for some supporters on this thread that understand these things. I've learned a lot from everyone on this thread that understand the concepts.
    04-23-13 03:30 PM
    You mean like this input?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	154349
    EXACTLY!
    erodenero likes this.
    04-23-13 03:30 PM
    Well then welcome aboard, our last resident troll hasn't been seen since he was deported to Siberia after an unfortunate gas price fixing incident. The position is yours if you want it.

EXACTLY!
    04-23-13 03:34 PM
    Time to send out the...........

Attachment 154337
    Fwiw

Great movie

Hollywood's is remaking it

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 03:34 PM
    So AAPL beat by .08 cents and raised dividend 15%...
    04-23-13 03:35 PM
    Apple's earnings beats consensus. Hmmm, wonder what that means for the stocks tomorrow.

Whew, close call. Was tempted to buy puts for Apple expiring this week.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:36 PM
    Looks like I might be out a quick grand on AAPL. Hope the analysis of the #'s is better than the raw numbers they just released Let's see when it opens.
    If anyone wants to read some valuable financial insight on BBRY stock, I would highly recommend frequenting Seeking Alpha instead of taking advice from randoms on CB:

Is BBRY a buy? - Seeking Alpha
    Fwiw

Great movie

Hollywood's is remaking it

Posted via CB10
    I haven't seen it but liked the poster when I ran across it on Bing. This thread made me laugh several times today and that's a good thing.
    04-23-13 03:37 PM
    If anyone wants to read some valuable financial insight on BBRY stock, I would highly recommend frequenting Seeking Alpha instead of taking advice from randoms on CB:

Right, because they are super consistent

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:38 PM

The only value seeking alpha has is the comments. The articles are usually written by people less knowledgeable than the commenter's. Go check out guru focus for good articles.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:39 PM

as opposed to advice from randoms on SA?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 03:39 PM
113,256 ... 741742743744745 ...