View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    So, our general sentiment is:
    - BBRY isn't really going up much. It seems to have been forced down by relentless negative campaign.
    But, it just occurred to me that there is a contradiction here. Isn't there (given that, APPLE is losing share value, day after day eventhough most analysts are bullish on it).? If negative campaign can tank BBRY, why doesn't positive campaign rally APPL?
    I wouldn’t compare two stocks like that. There's much more to the equation than simply news.
    04-23-13 02:28 PM
    Technical but nice article

" Blackberry wins big in this regard with the Z-10 -- they have both a security and performance advantage, and the latter, on mobile networks, is not small.

Disclaimer: You can pry my Z-10 out of my cold, dead fingers. (Oh yeah, I own BBRY stock too)

The Blackberry Z-10 Scores Again: VPN | iStockAnalyst.com
    bungaboy, s0be and cjcampbell like this.
    04-23-13 02:30 PM
    Yup.... end of the day and their is an effort to bring it back down. I hope that the battle ensues so that we can keep up over $14.30.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 02:46 PM
    04-23-13 02:50 PM
    I hope that BBRY holds the majority of the gains from today.
    ItsTheBox and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 02:52 PM
    The title of this thread makes no sense gramatically, yet CrackBerry has it pinned. Real classy.
    04-23-13 02:54 PM
    The title of this thread makes no sense gramatically, yet CrackBerry has it pinned. Real classy.
    Your life has no purpose, yet you are still alive. Real Stupid
    04-23-13 02:56 PM
    What about it makes it grammatically incorrect?
    Regardless, your input to the thread is this?
    Real classy.
    04-23-13 02:57 PM
    lol ZING, im starting to like your comments more and more as the days progress
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    04-23-13 02:57 PM
    have you and SPL_CK met at the troll convention?

pcarson92 likes this.
    04-23-13 03:01 PM
    have you and SPL_CK met at the troll convention?
    whos SPL_CK? we have another resident troll? add em to the list...
    04-23-13 03:01 PM
    Brilliant :-)

Posted via CB10
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    04-23-13 03:05 PM
    whos SPL_CK? we have another resident troll? add em to the list...
    Time to send out the...........

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-220px-trollhunter.jpg
    04-23-13 03:07 PM
    Nothing wrong with this...pretty classy gain I'd say:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    04-23-13 03:08 PM
    I hope that BBRY holds the majority of the gains from today.
    We seem to have finished just fine

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:08 PM
    BBRY up. Bayern beating Barca 2-0. Home early. Good day. Taking a small flyer on AAPL. Sorry :-) stock down almost 50%, tons of cash, lots of users. Out of favor Sound familiar?? Back stopped so downside is limited. Talk to me in half an hour.... total gamble.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 03:11 PM
    What about it makes it grammatically incorrect?
    Regardless, your input to the thread is this?
    Real classy.
    Should be "and I bought shares".

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    04-23-13 03:12 PM
    Now...lets see what the other fruit has to say, they should be out in the next twenty minutes.
    04-23-13 03:12 PM

As a financial analyst I actually could add some valuable input to this thread, but I refuse to engage in conversation with such a financially un-intelligent user base. Therefore, I'm just going to keep trolling and keep the real finance talk to other preferred forums.

Long BBRY from 13.7
    We're good...thanks though.
    04-23-13 03:13 PM
    Now im really curious as to how the title is grammatically incorrect? ITS GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE NOW!
    Please also remember SF is not a native English speaker even though his English is better than most Americans. :-) 3-0 Bayern now.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 03:17 PM
    BBRY up. Bayern beating Barca 2-0. Home early. Good day. Taking a small flyer on AAPL. Sorry :-) stock down almost 50%, tons of cash, lots of users. Out of favor Sound familiar?? Back stopped so downside is limited. Talk to me in half an hour.... total gamble.

Posted via CB10
    Bayern?!? Don't you mean Werder Bremen??

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-werder-bremen.jpg
    04-23-13 03:18 PM

Long BBRY from 13.7
    Had you come with a little bit of decorum, and not made your first post a negative one, you would have been welcome. However, you let out who you really are quite quickly so I guess we should all thank you for saving us future headaches

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:20 PM
    after their facebook page touted April as Keyboard month because the Q10 will be available in April, we find it wont be until May.
    typical BB.
    I was told yesterday by a Telus corporate rep that it would be available on April 30th.
    That's why the original in store pre order display at Bestbuy Mobile said "Display until April 29"

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 03:20 PM
    Wow a dear person of mine use to say "when somebody question the intelligence of another you can safely say HE IS DUMB"

Long BBRY from 13.7
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 03:21 PM

Long BBRY from 13.7
    wouldnt that imply that the buying of shares is done? If you support BB and you continually buy shares then the title is correct is it not?
    regardless arguing about grammar is taking this further off course, dont you think that your first post in the thread should be financially related? I mean after all you are a financial analyst not an english teacher?
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 03:22 PM
113,256 ... 740741742743744 ...