View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    KFH227 was suggesting something within the infotainment center. I would like to see a spot whre you slide in your Blackberry. Heck, if Blackberry would come out with a tablet/phone combo it could replace that NAVI you see there. Plug in your device and take off!
    BlackBerry is betting on m2m. More commonly called machine to machine.

I expect them to use open wireless protocols.

I also expect things like that center console in the future to be dumb consoles where the phone (rimm is calling them portable computers or something like that) would provide the power.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 11:56 AM
    QNX integrated I assume?
    The stereo touchscreen thing is what bbry showed off at ces this year with the custom Bentley. Google qnx Bentley for videos.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and MoolahMitch like this.
    04-23-13 11:58 AM
    " Would also be nice, but I'm thinking the BB10 for Playbook will probably arrive around the same time as their next tablet (December). Just my guess and I know there are those that doubt a new tablet is in the making "

Their leaked roadmap shows playbook device around June July time frame and one of the executive in UAE also made some comment for that time frame. So I expect it to be within next 3 months. May be new tablet or BB10 upgrade for existing playbook.

Now I know that other guy said, it was April fool but really that post did not came on April 1st. It was much earlier and sometime people don't want them to be in trouble when they know thier name is at stake now and they make things turned. So personally I still believe in that product map untill something again comes out.
    04-23-13 12:00 PM
    The stereo touchscreen thing is what bbry showed off at ces this year with the custom Bentley. Google qnx Bentley for videos.

Posted via CB10
    You know for a fact things are changing rapidly within the transportation world. I really hope Blackberry is prepared to take advantage of all the possibilities.
    04-23-13 12:02 PM
    You know for a fact things are changing rapidly within the transportation world. I really hope Blackberry is prepared to take advantage of all the possibilities.
    I think that since th took over, bbry is more forward looking than in years past

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 12:03 PM
    " Would also be nice, but I'm thinking the BB10 for Playbook will probably arrive around the same time as their next tablet (December). Just my guess and I know there are those that doubt a new tablet is in the making "

Their leaked roadmap shows playbook device around June July time frame and one of the executive in UAE also made some comment for that time frame. So I expect it to be within next 3 months. May be new tablet or BB10 upgrade for existing playbook.

Now I know that other guy said, it was April fool but really that post did not came on April 1st. It was much earlier and sometime people don't want them to be in trouble when they know thier name is at stake now and they make things turned. So personally I still believe in that product map untill something again comes out.
    I'm totally with you on that one. Would be nice to see it happen before December, but for some reason I can't picture it actually happening sooner. Please prove me wrong Blackberry. lol
    04-23-13 12:03 PM
    Has to be big enough to capture pictures and data of the areas we're driving to. More to it than just a NAVI. It would enable you to "face time", video conference on the go, check out the dating scene, etc.... lol
    LOL thats gotta be dangerous, facetiming while driving = facetime with the windsheild
    bungaboy, q649 and take99 like this.
    04-23-13 12:06 PM
    BlackBerry is betting on m2m. More commonly called machine to machine.

I expect them to use open wireless protocols.

I also expect things like that center console in the future to be dumb consoles where the phone (rimm is calling them portable computers or something like that) would provide the power.

Posted via CB10
    The thing about Dumb consoles is a interesting concept, all you would need in the car is a led screen to project the information from the portable device, I mean when you look at it, what can your car console do that your smartphone cant?
    Im waiting on this, absolutely one of the most exciting concepts for home/car integration with smart devices.
    04-23-13 12:09 PM
    LOL thats gotta be dangerous, facetiming while driving = facetime with the windsheild
    Maybe that's the ticket. You know, seeing things on the windshield as you drive. They already have something like that anyway. Although I'm not sure I'd like to see my angry wife right on the windshild as I'm driving home late from a friends house. lol
    s0be and Bugmapper like this.
    04-23-13 12:11 PM
    So, the new strategy of the short-dogs is to post their drivel under group headings instead of individual authors...cowardly bastards.

Nothing But Empty Promises From This Former Mobile Giant? - Seeking Alpha
    s0be, bungaboy, La Emperor and 3 others like this.
    04-23-13 12:12 PM
    So, the new strategy of the short-dogs is to post their drivel under group headings instead of individual authors...cowardly bastards.

Nothing But Empty Promises From This Former Mobile Giant? - Seeking Alpha
    Again, you beat me to it... I just read that one too... lol
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    04-23-13 12:15 PM
    Another computer glitch in exchanges?
    A sharp V shape was created in 2 minutes trading time.
    04-23-13 12:16 PM
    Interesting read on the blogs by Chris Umi...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:17 PM
    Back to the thread now. Bout of stomach flu hit our family and was nasty business and we're
    in a state of recovery. Nice to see BB doing so well, I need to get sick more often I think lol.
    04-23-13 12:18 PM
    Another computer glitch in exchanges?
    A sharp V shape was created in 2 minutes trading time.
    AP twitter account got hacked, reported an attack at the White House and Obama injured. Smh people.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bijv5thcmaam8_h.jpg
    04-23-13 12:20 PM
    With about to launch of second BB10 phone now and with success of Z10, BlackBerry really need to be bit aggresive now in favour of investors. Best inpirational example would be Tesla's CEO.

BlackBerry has now room to stand up and speak. Once your stock is up and running then it's fine but at this stage here they really need to push for it and does not let others to pull and roll back all efforts made. After all they made all these efforts and hard work for bringing best value for investors and now it's real time to push for investros interest. They have been really in pain since last couple of years. Just think about investors who had bought stock for say about 60 to 70 bucks or higher for that matter.

I hope somebody from BlackBerry investor relationship department watching around investors sentimates including being expressed in this forum. Specially when crackberry called as one of the huge fan club of BlackBerry.
    Soumaila Somtore likes this.
    04-23-13 12:21 PM
    Please refer to my morning post, we are going to $ 15.00/shr immediately, and then at least $ 16.00/shr by the end of this week. The path is clear now. Even the volume has picked up on the rally to confirm the move. I'll post a chart later but there is nothing to stop it from rallying now. That $ 16.00/shr mark holds major resistance.
    Twill be a happy moment here when we reach the $16 marker. That'll be green for us F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!
    04-23-13 12:23 PM
    1 to go for 500 in the poll (if pos., should raise us to 65% positive !) and a nice $14.54 hit.
    Mhhh ... all is fine on StockBerrians' planet !
    Cheers guys & Rebekah
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg  
    04-23-13 12:32 PM
    Interesting read on the blogs by Chris Umi...

Posted via CB10
    Here's the link:

Will the BlackBerry Q10 be a brand new cash cow? | CrackBerry.com

I don't necessarily agree with him saying that the Q10 should be cheaper to manufacturer than the Z10, but good, reassuring read nonetheless
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-13 12:33 PM
    Maybe that's the ticket. You know, seeing things on the windshield as you drive. They already have something like that anyway. Although I'm not sure I'd like to see my angry wife right on the windshild as I'm driving home late from a friends house. lol
    I was more referring to said face connecting with said windsheild lol
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 12:40 PM
    Bogus� AP report on White House explosion causes mini market crash
    NEW YORK � Reuters
    Published Tuesday, Apr. 23 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
    Last updated Tuesday, Apr. 23 2013, 1:41 PM EDT

U.S. stocks turned volatile on Tuesday, sharply cutting gains for a few minutes and then bouncing back, after a �bogus� Associated Press report about explosions at the White House.

An AP tweet, which an AP spokesman says was �bogus,� had said there were two explosions at the White House.

The Dow Jones industrial average was up 134.7 points, or 0.92 per cent, at 14,701.87. The Standard & Poor�s 500 Index was up 16.02 points, or 1.03 per cent, at 1,578.52. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 39.04 points, or 1.21 per cent, at 3,272.59.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-23-13 12:42 PM
    Presently, with a Z10 connected via bluetooth to vehicle infotainment system you can, by voice dialing 999-555-1234, connect your voice control of Z10 and dictate emails, text messages, BBMs etc via handsfree mic.

There are threads about it here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...wesome-792967/
    04-23-13 12:53 PM
    It wants its to go higher...
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-13 12:53 PM
    It wants its to go higher...
    ..... said Smeagol....
    Bugmapper, take99 and peter9477 like this.
    04-23-13 01:01 PM

Posted via CB10

Beat me to it! When I first saw the Tesla console I thought it was the same one but on further research I found it was their own proprietary interface
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 01:01 PM
113,256 ... 738739740741742 ...