View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    See you guys tomorrow. I am out for the day
    lcjr, Bugmapper and cjcampbell like this.
    04-23-13 10:58 AM
    Look for photos of the infotainment center going into the porsche 918 spyder.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 10:59 AM
    BlackBerry Z10 Doubles Overall BlackBerry Mobile Use In First 20 Days | Mobile Bloom News

Chitika is a large online ad agency, and they reported yesterday that the arrival of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone single-handedly doubled overall traffic generated on BlackBerry mobile devices in its first 20 days of launch. Chitika research shows that their overall ad traffic from BlackBerry mobile devices was a full 5.3% of all traffic, up from 2.65% the day before the BlackBerry Z10 launched. Coupled with earlier than expected sales of 1 million handsets, as well as a commercial order for 1 million units, this comes as great news for BlackBerry shareholders and executives.

BlackBerry 10 readied for cross-platform game development bid - SlashGear

The offering Unity has here is a toolset which allows an app developer to create apps for multiple platforms at once. Developers will be able to create with what would at first appear to be the same tools and workflow they normally employ for iOS or Android, but here the end result will be a BlackBerry 10 app. These apps will work on the BlackBerry Z10, the BlackBerry Q10, and eventually whatever other BlackBerry 10 devices arrive on the market.

Seems to me that a lot of buzz is being generated by BB and the app race.
    04-23-13 11:01 AM
    Just want to make a little room for a possible bear raid in the coming days, I sold small port of the shares at 14.52 which was bought at 14.71 on 4/11/13.
    Also I covered NFLX at 210 and made $10 per shares from the short position generated last night.
    I dare the shorts to raid the SP and am ready to buy back the shares.
    04-23-13 11:01 AM
    I guess I was right about us not needing any news this week to move up, and hoping that the Q10 numbers, or any good news for that matter, comes next week... so as to sustain the move up.
    04-23-13 11:02 AM
    Look for photos of the infotainment center going into the porsche 918 spyder.

Posted via CB10
    Holy cow what a beautiful car! I'm not seeing where there's room for anything else in the interior. lol Good lord that's a busy cockpit.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-porsche-918-spyder-cockpit.jpg
    04-23-13 11:03 AM
    I'm on NASDAQ and looking at the volume graph under the SP graph. How can we see who's buying these shares and causing the SP to rise?
    Not sure if you can see who bought them but if you look below and go to where it says see all trades you can select a time line then scroll through to the time where you see the spikes and you can see the volume buys. Sometimes jumping from the normal 100, 200 to 8000 or 10000 at a time

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 11:09 AM
    04-23-13 11:17 AM
    A ton of shorts got burned today with NFLX and COH, let's hope the same will come our way.
    lcjr, bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    04-23-13 11:18 AM
    Holy cow what a beautiful car! I'm not seeing where there's room for anything else in the interior. lol Good lord that's a busy cockpit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Porsche-918-Spyder-cockpit.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	154259
    QNX integrated I assume?
    04-23-13 11:28 AM
    QNX integrated I assume?
    KFH227 was suggesting something within the infotainment center. I would like to see a spot whre you slide in your Blackberry. Heck, if Blackberry would come out with a tablet/phone combo it could replace that NAVI you see there. Plug in your device and take off!
    04-23-13 11:32 AM
    KFH227 was suggesting something within the infotainment center. I would like to see a spot whre you slide in your Blackberry. Heck, if Blackberry would come out with a tablet/phone combo it could replace that NAVI you see there. Plug in your device and take off!
    since were talking about suggestions, how about a wireless connectivity between the console and the BB10 device. As soon as you step in the car, everything links up wirelessly and BOOM! there u go! no need for pairing with bluetooth, plugging in, etc. just a simple nfc tap to the console and your up and running.
    spike12 likes this.
    04-23-13 11:36 AM
    since were talking about suggestions, how about a wireless connectivity between the console and the BB10 device. As soon as you step in the car, everything links up wirelessly and BOOM! there u go! no need for pairing with bluetooth, plugging in, etc. just a simple nfc tap to the console and your up and running.
    Make it happen man! I like that idea better than Bluetooth. I think I need to focus on getting my dream car (Tesla) first, then on what improvements we can contribute. lol
    04-23-13 11:40 AM
    I expect BBRY to touch 16.50 by May 17th with excitement over launch of Q10 and record launch sales. I.e. better then even Z10. By May 17th, it will be almost more then two weeks of selling in UK, Canada & UAE of Q10 I guess.
    BlackistheBerry and ItsTheBox like this.
    04-23-13 11:40 AM
    In addition BBRY should also soon announce availability of BB10 for existing playbooks. At least availability of date around June - July time frame can create excitement and can help SP to move forward.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-23-13 11:42 AM
    I expect BBRY to touch 16.50 by May 17th with excitement over launch of Q10 and record launch sales. I.e. better then even Z10. By May 17th, it will be almost more then two weeks of selling in UK, Canada & UAE of Q10 I guess.
    Would be nice. I'm hoping by June ER we're back over the $18 mark.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-23-13 11:43 AM
    In addition BBRY should also soon announce availability of BB10 for existing playbooks. At least availability of date around June - July time frame can create excitement and can help SP to move forward.
    Would also be nice, but I'm thinking the BB10 for Playbook will probably arrive around the same time as their next tablet (December). Just my guess and I know there are those that doubt a new tablet is in the making.
    04-23-13 11:45 AM

Name:	Porsche-918-Spyder-cockpit.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	154259
    Hello Bentley. I mean porsche.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 11:47 AM
    Make it happen man! I like that idea better than Bluetooth. I think I need to focus on getting my dream car (Tesla) first, then on what improvements we can contribute. lol
    keep working on that lcjr, we'll see you cruisin a tesla in no time, hopefully before the $100 party
    If they made more nfc enabled devices id set up some kind of infotainment system in my house, maybe i should start working on this :P
    BB10 - HOME Integration !
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 11:47 AM
    While I'm thinking about the possibilities of Blackberry and Tesla together, imagine the next Blackberry tablet replacing or sliding into the area the current NAVI is in, just smaller.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-tesla-model-s-interior.jpg
    04-23-13 11:48 AM
    Nice! I should go shopping with my wife more often! Hahaha!
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 11:48 AM
    While I'm thinking about the possibilities of Blackberry and Tesla together, imagine the next Blackberry tablet replacing or sliding into the area the current NAVI is in, just smaller.

Name:	Tesla-Model-S-interior.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	154281
    dude that picture is awesome, i think its a little oversized for a gps screen but hey bigger is sometimes better.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-23-13 11:50 AM
    Hmmmmmm, Blackberry and Tesla........ Now that's a rumor I want to see started.
    You just did. Write an Seeking Alpha article and we should be all set.
    lcjr, take99 and cjcampbell like this.
    04-23-13 11:50 AM
    When they announce two weeks or 15 days sales of Q10, I also expect them to go beyond saying company expect to book profit in Q1 then the break even annouce earlier. I.e. if they are really optimistic.

In my opinion that's one of the aggresive way where TH can reinstate investors confidence and shut the mounth of critics we have been hearing for so long. Come on Thorston let's do it.

Long BBRY.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-23-13 11:54 AM
    dude that picture is awesome, i think its a little oversized for a gps screen but hey bigger is sometimes better.
    Has to be big enough to capture pictures and data of the areas we're driving to. More to it than just a NAVI. It would enable you to "face time", video conference on the go, check out the dating scene, etc.... lol
    04-23-13 11:56 AM
113,256 ... 737738739740741 ...