View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Are their firm announced dates for release of the Q10 in Canada and the US? Thanks.
    April 29th in Canada.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-22-13 03:24 PM
    Nflx blowing up again. Unfortunately I switched some I had into bbry a few weeks ago. Oh well, I hope bbry does the same soon.
    Holy ****!!!
    04-22-13 03:27 PM
    Ya it is refreshing to see it hold it's gains. Another 1% day is a ok by me. Just gotta keep it instead of building up then losing it all and then some.
    I will take 1% a day through this summer! That would be great for everyone.

See you and the rest tomorrow morning!
    04-22-13 03:40 PM
    Nflx blowing up again. Unfortunately I switched some I had into bbry a few weeks ago. Oh well, I hope bbry does the same soon.
    Wowsa! Sell sell sell
    04-22-13 03:41 PM
    Netflix is a great day trading stock
    04-22-13 03:43 PM
    Holy mother of....
    04-22-13 03:44 PM
    Apparently today its better than great if your a day trader $$$$$$$moooooolah!
    PS> they really need an emoticon with $$ eyes.
    04-22-13 03:45 PM
    I'm sure a lot of people made some money today with NFLX.
    04-22-13 03:54 PM
    I'm sure a lot of people made some money today with NFLX.
    I'd say. They're up 32% on the day... including AM
    04-22-13 03:56 PM
    My God. Look at the stock price in after hours.

Insane.
    04-22-13 03:58 PM
    We've inched up a little today. Bit by bit...
    04-22-13 04:13 PM
    Well Canacord made some snide comments with regards to BB in his question to Rogers' conference call.
    04-22-13 04:15 PM
    Well Canacord made some snide comments with regards to BB in his question to Rogers' conference call.
    Is there a link?
    04-22-13 04:20 PM
    Maybe so, but I don't see that kind of value in Netflix IMHO.
    04-22-13 04:21 PM
    Is there a link?
    It's almost over but here ya go..... http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/4ve82y8z/lan/en
    04-22-13 04:22 PM
    It's almost over but here ya go..... http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/4ve82y8z/lan/en
    Thanks. What kind of remarks did he make about BB?
    04-22-13 04:23 PM
    Now how cool would that be to watch BBRY take off like that? lol
    04-22-13 04:23 PM
    Thanks. What kind of remarks did he make about BB?
    He was talking about wireless subs and growth in that sector. He made a comment on how well iPhone 4s did last year (no mention of iPhone5) and how "lackluster" the BB Z10 sales have been. Rogers made no mention of brand at all in their answer.
    04-22-13 04:25 PM
    This market is so weird. On the one hand, BBRY is traded below its tangible book value and .45% projected revenue and PE of less than 8. On the other hand, NFLX is being traded now with infinity ratio of its tangible BK (which is negative) and 3X its projected revenue and PE of 100.
    Just to put my mouth on the money, I short NFLX at $220 at the AH.
    04-22-13 04:28 PM
    He was talking about wireless subs and growth in that sector. He made a comment on how well iPhone 4s did last year (no mention of iPhone5) and how "lackluster" the BB Z10 sales have been. Rogers made no mention of brand at all in their answer.

Canaccord already embarrassed themselves when they greatly underestimated BlackBerry's performance earlier this year. Some of these arseholes are shamelessly relentless. I suppose instead of shorting AAPL they've gone and sunk more money into it...chasing it to the bottom...lol
    Scott Lefebvre, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    04-22-13 04:35 PM
    This market is so weird. On the one hand, BBRY is traded below its tangible book value and .45% projected revenue and PE of less than 8. On the other hand, NFLX is being traded now with infinity ratio of its tangible BK (which is negative) and 3X its projected revenue and PE of 100.
    Just to put my mouth on the money, I short NFLX at $220 at the AH.
    Couldn't agree more!!
    04-22-13 04:35 PM
    yes please! let it be so.

Now how cool would that be to watch BBRY take off like that? lol
    lcjr likes this.
    04-22-13 04:44 PM
    He must be really grasping for something to say about BlackBerry. If anything, I'd have to wonder about iPhone growth since the iPhone would have likely outsold BlackBerry during the quarter, and Rogers mentioned iPhone growth in every one of their 2012 earnings releases.

It would be pretty easy to come up with a nice quote about BlackBerry growth no matter what Z10 sales were like since I'm sure the year ago numbers weren't that great, but the lack of mention about brands probably means that they don't want to put any focus on the iPhone.
    kfh227 likes this.
    04-22-13 05:12 PM
    Anyone want a good laugh? Read the comments on this article. Bloody priceless Fanboi-ism to the ultimate max. No real bashing, just utter ridiculousness.

BlackBerry Scores With This Huge Corporate Order | Wall St. Cheat Sheet
    Hey...isn't that your he/she FaceBook friend lol
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    04-22-13 06:38 PM
    He must be really grasping for something to say about BlackBerry. If anything, I'd have to wonder about iPhone growth since the iPhone would have likely outsold BlackBerry during the quarter, and Rogers mentioned iPhone growth in every one of their 2012 earnings releases.

It would be pretty easy to come up with a nice quote about BlackBerry growth no matter what Z10 sales were like since I'm sure the year ago numbers weren't that great, but the lack of mention about brands probably means that they don't want to put any focus on the iPhone.

Tomorrow's ER for AAPL should be telling...
    04-22-13 06:59 PM
113,250 ... 732733734735736 ...