View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Tesla (TSLA) looking good too. Bank of America (BAC) is trying to hold on considering the economy is in a "not so good" condition.
    04-19-13 03:15 PM
    I would guess that you'll have another shot at getting some more at a great price. This thing is like a roller coaster.
    Thats for sure, I'm not really into the day trading but man this stock makes it hard not
    to try and make a few extra bucks. Long is still my main focus though.
    04-19-13 03:15 PM
    know what u mean. I don't have a Ferreri, but a 5-speed GXP solstice convertible and had to allow a couple of lady friends drive. jeez, I almost went "stark raving mad" having to sit in passenger seat. Clutch is still fine luckily! Too many cocktails so it is what it is!
    That's just one of the things I miss about living in Germany. Public transportation was reliable and safe. Also, I could walk or ride by bicycle to most of my friends house. Definately not the case around here.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 03:18 PM
    Thats for sure, I'm not really into the day trading but man this stock makes it hard not
    to try and make a few extra bucks. Long is still my main focus though.
    No kidding, I started out with just a 10 shares. I played the swings with my 50 free trades from opening my brokerage account and now have 230 shares. I was hoping to keep this up but the media took over and this thing fell like a port hooker on nickle night. I have some with TSLA and BAC but not much. I learned a lot from this thread and made a quick couple hundred dollars from this.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 03:22 PM
    I can't believe all the sexist comments on here! Today notwithstanding the SP has tanked and I'm thinking of jumping off a bridge or something like that because I'm down 8k and all you guys want to do is plan a party and talk about T & A instead of TA. Can I have a shoulder to cry on here?

GULP GULP

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-crown.jpg

Actually, you guys and this thread are the best, seriously I will host the $100 party and let you all drive my Lambo
    04-19-13 03:23 PM
    ^^^LOL^^^^
    04-19-13 03:24 PM

Actually, you guys and this thread are the best, seriously I will host the $100 party and let you all drive my Lambo
    And we have another one. So far there's five that have given their word as "gentlemen" (cough cough) committing to hosting the party. We thank you take99 and look forward to the "drawing of the straws" to see who will be the actual host.
    04-19-13 03:27 PM
    know what u mean. I don't have a Ferreri, but a 5-speed GXP solstice convertible and had to allow a couple of lady friends drive. jeez, I almost went "stark raving mad" having to sit in passenger seat. Clutch is still fine luckily! Too many cocktails so it is what it is!
    Agreeed.

I should have rephrased to anything with a clutch is no game for u guys haha
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-19-13 03:28 PM
    Agreeed.

I should have rephrased to anything with a clutch is no game for u guys haha
    So the stick is back in play? Sweet... (sorry.... just couldn't help myself lol )
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 03:33 PM
    So the stick is back in play? Sweet... (sorry.... just couldn't help myself lol )
    This thread has gotten so homo ever since I asked you guys to occupy my pants LOL
    04-19-13 03:39 PM
    That's just one of the things I miss about living in Germany. Public transportation was reliable and safe. Also, I could walk or ride by bicycle to most of my friends house. Definately not the case around here.
    I agree. a year ago was in Europe solo and backpacking thru 10 different countries by train. It was awesome, and enjoyed 2 weeks in Germany, where I was in Dusseldorf for @ a week. Easy to get around, but here in Vancouver? no way Jose! Infrastructure changes on-going. New massive "toll bridge" complete and is still a pain to get anywhere in daytime/ rush like traffic which is all day now. New study shows we are number 2 behind friggin LA for worst traffic congestion. maybe this will change a bit in future? oh- and we have the "elite" distinction of being now the most expensive city in NA!! Even more than New York! Grrr- Welcome to Vancouver. Good thing we got all these awesome mountains n ocean everywhere other wise? I Live in the burbs like most poor folks here
    04-19-13 03:40 PM
    This thread has gotten so homo ever since I asked you guys to occupy my pants LOL
    I spent 12 years in the restaurant biz... once I'm given an opening, I can take it beyond what is considered reasonable. lol
    04-19-13 03:44 PM
    I agree. a year ago was in Europe solo and backpacking thru 10 different countries by train. It was awesome, and enjoyed 2 weeks in Germany, where I was in Dusseldorf for @ a week. Easy to get around, but here in Vancouver? no way Jose! Infrastructure changes on-going. New massive "toll bridge" complete and is still a pain to get anywhere in daytime/ rush like traffic which is all day now. New study shows we are number 2 behind friggin LA for worst traffic congestion. maybe this will change a bit in future? oh- and we have the "elite" distinction of being now the most expensive city in NA!! Even more than New York! Grrr- Welcome to Vancouver. Good thing we got all these awesome mountains n ocean everywhere other wise? I Live in the burbs like most poor folks here
    Ya they didn't really plan that city well to house so many people.
    04-19-13 03:46 PM
    I agree. a year ago was in Europe solo and backpacking thru 10 different countries by train.
    Fellow backpacker?? Man, I have gone through three pairs of Merrell hiking boots already and made Rei replace a harness strap on my backpack (even though I caused it by carrying the kitchen sink). I don't have anybody here to go with and I'm not to keen on the solo deal these days.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 03:48 PM
    I spent 12 years in the restaurant biz... once I'm given an opening, I can take it beyond what is considered reasonable. lol
    I guess I'm not taking the wife out to eat after work now. Something about the restaurant biz and invitation into some pants. I dunno...
    cjcampbell, gohan_bcc and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 03:50 PM
    I guess I'm not taking the wife out to eat after work now. Something about the restaurant biz and invitation into some pants. I dunno...
    Kitchen crews can be a tad on the crazy side.... you kind of need to be in order to do that job day in and day out for the crap money you get. One time, me and my crew worked a shift without pants on. lol. It was quite amusing seeing the reactions of the service staff when they clued in to what was going on. With the long aprons, you couldn't tell until you turned around ahahaha
    lcjr, Markymark 23, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    04-19-13 03:58 PM
    Short interest is holding at 155 million as of March 28 info released today.

Settlement Date Short Interest Avg Daily Share Volume Days To Cover
    3/28/2013 155,699,090 67,075,106 2.321265

Read more: Research In Motion Limited (BBRY) Short Interest - NASDAQ.com
    04-19-13 03:59 PM
    Fellow backpacker?? Man, I have gone through three pairs of Merrell hiking boots already and made Rei replace a harness strap on my backpack (even though I caused it by carrying the kitchen sink). I don't have anybody here to go with and I'm not to keen on the solo deal these days.
    I love the Zamberlan hiking boots. They're made in Italy and are rugged boots. A little stiff to start but man, when broken in they are the best.
    04-19-13 04:01 PM
    I love the Zamberlan hiking boots. They're made in Italy and are rugged boots. A little stiff to start but man, when broken in they are the best.
    You backpack or did?

Edit: hard for me to find anybody that wants to. Very few want to backpack after carryone one for many years in the service. Packing a pistol and alcohol makes it worth the while though and makes my knees feel better.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 04:03 PM
    Bought my wife a pair for Xmas. Might get myself a pair too.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-19-13 04:04 PM
    Kitchen crews can be a tad on the crazy side.... you kind of need to be in order to do that job day in and day out for the crap money you get. One time, me and my crew worked a shift without pants on. lol. It was quite amusing seeing the reactions of the service staff when they clued in to what was going on. With the long aprons, you couldn't tell until you turned around ahahaha
    In my "previous life" which included being a manager at numerous Keg Restaurants for 12 years and had a great time workin n playin hard. The stories n memories are priceless! Sexist comment here gain but gotta be said- we of course had major babes working all around, not to mention customers. Just walk into an Earl's or Cactus Club Caf�? U get the picture! awesome "hiring practices"!
    04-19-13 04:04 PM
    In my "previous life" which included being a manager at numerous Keg Restaurants for 12 years and had a great time workin n playin hard. The stories n memories are priceless! Sexist comment here gain but gotta be said- we of course had major babes working all around, not to mention customers. Just walk into an Earl's or Cactus Club Caf�? U get the picture! awesome "hiring practices"!
    haha.. I worked at the N. Van Cactus Club before going to school. To this day, from all the restaurants I worked at, I'm still not sure how nobody was ever slapped with a sexual harassment suit.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    04-19-13 04:08 PM
    Bought my wife a pair for Xmas. Might get myself a pair too.
    These are mine. I swear by Merrell. I have some awesome funny stories to go with my adventures that never would have happened without good boots.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-merrell-legacy-gore-tex-hiking-boots-.jpg
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 04:13 PM
    Ya they didn't really plan that city well to house so many people.
    Came down to the decision of one man in the seventies- Former mayor "Art Phillips' who alone, was responsible for TransCanada freeway not slicing thru downtown. This has always drivin me crazy (no pun intended) since a freeway down First Ave, to downtown, right onto Lions Gate bridge with a few strategically placed exit/enter freeway ramps and u have a much quicker route into downtown. Reason he nixed it is cuz "it would not have been ecstatically pleasing" so traffic lites and almost "gridlock" all the way in! Grrr
    bungaboy and lasher316 like this.
    04-19-13 04:13 PM
    haha.. I worked at the N. Van Cactus Club before going to school. To this day, from all the restaurants I worked at, I'm still not sure how nobody was ever slapped with a sexual harassment suit.
    Hard to be proven- to avoid hiring BBW, or butterface, for front end staff- we would write 110 on application if it was a "no hire" cuz as u see- easy to make it a "NO". Have to keep all applications on file for 3 months, as interviewed hundreds of men/women for various positions and it was the norm for hiring for most of the industry. Now go ahead- throw the darts if u must, as the truth hurts. Practiced still big time and even more so today.
    04-19-13 04:21 PM
113,256 ... 722723724725726 ...