View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I feel like a troll in this thread. I don't even own a BlackBerry personally lolol.
    That's it... you're officially ostrasized....
    04-19-13 02:44 PM
    Curious...does anyone else think the bulls could trap the bears and force a squeeze? I avoid that word because I am in a bit of shock at the number really but...If I was the manager of a huge fund and knew a couple other managers of huge funds I am not sure I could resist the temptation to startegise how to cause a squeeze. The gains would be huge...the bonus could be epic.

The odds are small but why not?

Posted via CB10
    With the limited knowledge that I posses about this stuff, it's exactly what I was thinking. But that would mean that the big hedge fund managers might be conspiring......sorry, meant talking....with the others over such things, wouldn't it???? Lol.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 02:45 PM
    I feel like a troll in this thread. I don't even own a BlackBerry personally lolol.
    Get with it...it's worth it just for the CB10 app for this thread.lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    Here it is, the last 15 minutes on a Friday and we are holding our gains. Odd beast this week.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    Get with it...it's worth it just for the CB10 app for this thread.lol

Posted via CB10
    I just couldn't do it haha. Lack of apps is a deal breaker for me. Love the phone but need my apps on my Nexus 4 hah. I am getting a work z10 does that count? haha
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-19-13 02:47 PM
    Haha... I used to live at Lonsdale and 3rd for a while. But no, I'm in Onterrible now. After N. Van I took off to Whistler for 3 years and came back here after.
    Lonsdale n third is where Sergio"s Oyster bar n Hippos niteclub used to be. As a VIP- and after bar close- when we weren't dragging some babes back to my apartment- I used to crawl up the alley and bingo- home! That was a long,long,long time ago mind u. Had a blast there!
    04-19-13 02:47 PM
    With what you have you don't actually need the Blackberry. Allowances are made. lol I still can't get over how beautiful your car is.

Edit: At least I can drive over yours if you'll hold still long enough. hahaha. This is before the lift kit (still some redneck in me).

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-truck1.jpg
    04-19-13 02:48 PM
    That's it... you're officially ostrasized....
    Unless he lets us drive his car...LOL
    04-19-13 02:48 PM
    Congratulations on the promotion my friend!!! Are you running the city yet?

Oh I'm on Verizon. I have 15 more months on my two year contract so I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get a Q10 without buying it outright (which I cannot even pretend to afford).
    Thanks brother. And don't worry, a month from now we'll be rolling in the dough ( or starting to anyways lol) and there's gonna be a Q10 with your name on it for sure!!
    04-19-13 02:53 PM
    Unless he lets us drive his car...LOL
    Yes... there are times when exceptions can be made
    04-19-13 02:54 PM
    With what you have you don't actually need the Blackberry. Allowances are made. lol I still can't get over how beautiful your car is.

Edit: At least I can drive over yours if you'll hold still long enough. hahaha. This is before the lift kit (still some redneck in me).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truck1.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	152877
    Scariest part of being in a sports car is when you realize every other on the road (minus smart cars) will destroy you lol.

So apparently to make ends meet in this thread I need to turn the Ferrari into a whor3
    04-19-13 02:54 PM
    Thanks brother. And don't worry, a month from now we'll be rolling in the dough ( or starting to anyways lol) and there's gonna be a Q10 with your name on it for sure!!
    The SP could reach $200 and I couldn't afford the $599 I have to pay for the phone. My daughters bleed me dry man. I did enter the Crackberry contest though, so maybe there's hope.
    04-19-13 02:59 PM
    The SP could reach $200 and I couldn't afford the $599 I have to pay for the phone. My daughters bleed me dry man. I did enter the Crackberry contest though, so maybe there's hope.
    Wow your almost!! making me feel sorry for you
    lcjr likes this.
    04-19-13 03:01 PM
    Scariest part of being in a sports car is when you realize every other on the road (minus smart cars) will destroy you lol.

So apparently to make ends meet in this thread I need to turn the Ferrari into a whor3
    Totally understand what you mean. I don't let anyone else drive my cars though (not even wifey).
    04-19-13 03:02 PM
    Wow your almost!! making me feel sorry for you
    Dang, just "almost". hahaha. Gotta try harder I guess.
    04-19-13 03:03 PM
    BBRY held up ok at the close. High of $13.91 and closes at $13.85 - Good to see!
    04-19-13 03:03 PM
    Totally understand what you mean. I don't let anyone else drive my cars though (not even wifey).
    Me either.
    04-19-13 03:05 PM
    I'm more content with my cars when they are auto to let someone drive. But stick is a no no lol.
    04-19-13 03:05 PM
    K...anything over 2% gain qualifies and as you can see:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

WE QUALIFY...so here ya go:

04-19-13 03:06 PM
    BBRY held up ok at the close. High of $13.91 and closes at $13.85 - Good to see!
    Yep you can thank me for that I sold 1000 shares at noon, thinking it would
    drop and buy back lower at the end of the day. Oh well still have plenty of
    shares for next weeks Rocket ride
    m0de25 likes this.
    04-19-13 03:07 PM
    I'm more content with my cars when they are auto to let someone drive. But stick is a no no lol.
    So you're the only one who touches the stick? How does the wife feel about that?
    gohan_bcc and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 03:09 PM
    Ok lol, if I happen to win it, it'll be on the first FedEx plane to El Paso!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 03:10 PM
    Yep you can thank me for that I sold 1000 shares at noon, thinking it would
    drop and buy back lower at the end of the day. Oh well still have plenty of
    shares for next weeks Rocket ride
    I would guess that you'll have another shot at getting some more at a great price. This thing is like a roller coaster.
    04-19-13 03:10 PM
    Great! the paddles on the Ferraris are practically auto (can't grind gears), so we are in?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-19-13 03:11 PM
    know what u mean. I don't have a Ferreri, but a 5-speed GXP solstice convertible and had to allow a couple of lady friends drive. jeez, I almost went "stark raving mad" having to sit in passenger seat. Clutch is still fine luckily! Too many cocktails so it is what it is!
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    04-19-13 03:11 PM
113,250 ... 721722723724725 ...