View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    just watched a short broadcast on ATV- WSJ (which I check out for occasional tech news, etc.). and while broadcaster dude is talking bout Boston , Erin Burnett from CNN is sliding her red BB Torch up u down while texting. Maybe she will grab a Q10 when she can. I'd like to grab her even though her boobies are a bit small! Do I regret saying this? No- cuz just sayin what a lot of u guys think anyways- Long BBRY and hope the last hour bear raid is a dud!
    BOOOBS
    erodenero and lcjr like this.
    04-19-13 02:11 PM
    How do you swipe on the keyboard? Do you have to touch the screen or is it built in to the keys?
    Z10-settings-language and input - on screen keyboard - text prediction display

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:15 PM
    BOOOBS
    Did you see my post to you from a few pages back?

Just curious without divulging any personal info.
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    04-19-13 02:15 PM
    just watched a short broadcast on ATV- WSJ (which I check out for occasional tech news, etc.). and while broadcaster dude is talking bout Boston , Erin Burnett from CNN is sliding her red BB Torch up u down while texting. Maybe she will grab a Q10 when she can. I'd like to grab her even though her boobies are a bit small! Do I regret saying this? No- cuz just sayin what a lot of u guys think anyways- Long BBRY and hope the last hour bear raid is a dud!
    she's HOT!
    04-19-13 02:16 PM
    Hi all. Hey I had my hands on a Q10 today. All I can say is WOW!! For my purposes, I tried out the keyboard and typed in the following: "Kris...just wanted to let you know that everything went well today." My actual keystrokes ( on keys that are just HUGE to the touch) were "Kr,...,j,w, t, l, k t, e, w, t."

Absolutely cool and as impressive as the predictive text function on the Zed. Can't wait, last week of April for us Canucks and May 27th for our friends at Verizon - with pre orders a little earlier of course
    What a great Friday you're having! Here I thought my Friday was going great because people are leaving me alone which allows me to post some positive news on the thread. You definately beat me out there my friend.
    04-19-13 02:16 PM
    boobs, melons, T's, u know what I mean.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-19-13 02:18 PM
    @Gohan_bcc

After catching up last night and reading that you're from Calgary I have to ask if you know whether you are the only person in Calgary to own that Ferrari in that specific colour? The reason I ask is that I think based on that info alone and with the rarity of the car, I can assume that we may have a mutual friend.

Non the less, beautiful car.

Now lets see if this thing will close above 14 on TSX today
    Hey just saw this now! There is a few of these kicking around the city as far as I know. Not as popular as red but the 2nd most popular Ferrari color. Shoot me a PM if you think we may know the same person.
    AngryEdmontonian likes this.
    04-19-13 02:18 PM
    BlackBerry Wins Biggest Corporate Order on Record From Retailer - Bloomberg

BlackBerry (BBRY) has secured an order for 3,000 of its BlackBerry 10 smartphones from Canadian Tire Corp., the biggest corporate purchase on record for the devices.

Canadian Tire (CTC/A), the sporting-goods and auto-parts retailer, will begin distributing the touch-screen Z10 and newer Q10 models to employees later this month at its namesake superstores as well as its financial-services unit and Sport Chek and Sports Experts chains, it said today in a statement.
    duckJAI, cjcampbell, lcjr and 5 others like this.
    04-19-13 02:20 PM
    What a great Friday you're having! Here I thought my Friday was going great because people are leaving me alone which allows me to post some positive news on the thread. You definately beat me out there my friend.
    Well I know you're one of the people waiting for this so I thought I'd post a " regular guys" impression. You're gonna love it lc!! And it seems you guys will be getting it fairly soon, if you're Verizon (I seem to recall you're not though). Oh we'll, others 'll be close behind.

Great day actually.....promotion, Q10 test and a Wisers when I got home.....to be followed up with a few more. And last but not least....proud to be an L.E. kind of guy like yourself and a few others here.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 02:23 PM
    BlackBerry Wins Biggest Corporate Order on Record From Retailer - Bloomberg

BlackBerry (BBRY) has secured an order for 3,000 of its BlackBerry 10 smartphones from Canadian Tire Corp., the biggest corporate purchase on record for the devices.

Canadian Tire (CTC/A), the sporting-goods and auto-parts retailer, will begin distributing the touch-screen Z10 and newer Q10 models to employees later this month at its namesake superstores as well as its financial-services unit and Sport Chek and Sports Experts chains, it said today in a statement.
    Love seeing good news in print.
    04-19-13 02:24 PM
    she's HOT!
    only reason I used to watch CNBC before she jumped ship cuz can't tolerate all those BB haters on there. Funny how the ladies seem ok with Blackberry's as they use them more? Maria n Becky come to mind. Erin comes across like a lady who does not party at all? mmm?
    04-19-13 02:25 PM
    Love seeing good news in print.
    Yah, it's great to see. I was a bit worried but now there is a great chance of momentum on BB's side. The Q10 hype will most likely push the stock up as well, so both stories will compliment the SP. We can expect 15-16 next week. The Q10 is out in about 10 days I believe. If the DoD does announce their plans for BB as well, O BOY.
    bungaboy and plane6065 like this.
    04-19-13 02:27 PM
    Cue luckyjp in 3 2 1.....lol

04-19-13 02:27 PM
    Well I know you're one of the people waiting for this so I thought I'd post a " regular guys" impression. You're gonna love it lc!! And it seems you guys will be getting it fairly soon, if you're Verizon (I seem to recall you're not though). Oh we'll, others 'll be close behind.

Great day actually.....promotion, Q10 test and a Wisers when I got home.....to be followed up with a few more. And last but not least....proud to be an L.E. kind of guy like yourself and a few others here.
    Congrats on the promotion and the early start, yet again, to the Wisers
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    04-19-13 02:29 PM
    Cue luckyjp in 3 2 1.....lol
    Think we found our new favorite troll
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 02:30 PM
    Gotta do what ya gotta do lol. Thanks CJ!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-19-13 02:32 PM
    I bet this girl already owns a Blackberry.
    Seven year old girl plays Sweet Child O Mine

04-19-13 02:32 PM
    hey cjc- u still in North Van? Many years ago I lived in Lonsdale and 4th. After taking friggin sea bus for over a year to downtown fr work couldn't stand it anymore and moved over. Don't live downtown anymore though. Why? Cuz i'm a "white guy"!
    04-19-13 02:34 PM
    only reason I used to watch CNBC before she jumped ship cuz can't tolerate all those BB haters on there. Funny how the ladies seem ok with Blackberry's as they use them more? Maria n Becky come to mind. Erin comes across like a lady who does not party at all? mmm?
    My experience is that women at the top generally have to work much harder than men. These ladies are probably real doers, and you know what doers use
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 02:35 PM
    My experience is that women at the top generally have to work much harder than men. These ladies are probably real doers, and you know what doers use
    Maybe i'm missing something? does it start with a "V" or "D"? haha
    04-19-13 02:38 PM
    Curious...does anyone else think the bulls could trap the bears and force a squeeze? I avoid that word because I am in a bit of shock at the number really but...If I was the manager of a huge fund and knew a couple other managers of huge funds I am not sure I could resist the temptation to startegise how to cause a squeeze. The gains would be huge...the bonus could be epic.

The odds are small but why not?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:38 PM
    hey cjc- u still in North Van? Many years ago I lived in Lonsdale and 4th. After taking friggin sea bus for over a year to downtown fr work couldn't stand it anymore and moved over. Don't live downtown anymore though. Why? Cuz i'm a "white guy"!
    Haha... I used to live at Lonsdale and 3rd for a while. But no, I'm in Onterrible now. After N. Van I took off to Whistler for 3 years and came back here after.
    04-19-13 02:39 PM

Congratulations on the promotion my friend!!! Are you running the city yet?

Oh I'm on Verizon. I have 15 more months on my two year contract so I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get a Q10 without buying it outright (which I cannot even pretend to afford).
    Superfly_FR and Markymark 23 like this.
    04-19-13 02:40 PM

Congratulations on the promotion...well done.

Posted via CB10
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    04-19-13 02:40 PM
    I feel like a troll in this thread. I don't even own a BlackBerry personally lolol.
    04-19-13 02:42 PM
113,256 ... 720721722723724 ...