View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hi all. Hey I had my hands on a Q10 today. All I can say is WOW!! For my purposes, I tried out the keyboard and typed in the following: "Kris...just wanted to let you know that everything went well today." My actual keystrokes ( on keys that are just HUGE to the touch) were "Kr,...,j,w, t, l, k t, e, w, t."

Absolutely cool and as impressive as the predictive text function on the Zed. Can't wait, last week of April for us Canucks and May 27th for our friends at Verizon - with pre orders a little earlier of course
    04-19-13 01:34 PM
    Bigger question . . . . . .where's Dude?
    I hate to say it (and it may be in bad taste) but he may be hiding out in Watertown, MA somewhere....
    04-19-13 01:36 PM
    can we somehow have a vote for our favorite troll?

Lucky
    Dude
    Ray
    Spell check guy (I know he only made one appearance but I got a good laugh out of it)

Dude = somewhere in the dark depths of Russia
    Lucky = joined imore. lol
    erodenero and Bugmapper like this.
    04-19-13 01:40 PM
    I hate to say it (and it may be in bad taste) but he may be hiding out in Watertown, MA somewhere....
    Yes, in poor taste.

I think dude lived up here in Canuckistan.
    La Emperor likes this.
    04-19-13 01:41 PM
    Odds of it finishing at $14 due to options?
    reasonably strong, though the past 8 weeks or so indicate that we usually get a bear raid in the last hour
    04-19-13 01:41 PM
    reasonably strong, though the past 8 weeks or so indicate that we usually get a bear raid in the last hour
    Well the past 8 weeks are WRONG! lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 01:42 PM

Lucky
    Dude
    Ray
    Spell check guy (I know he only made one appearance but I got a good laugh out of it)
    What about the guy who's nic ends in GX/SX/GT or something like that. (You can tell he didn't make a very big impression on me. LoL )
    take99 likes this.
    04-19-13 01:43 PM
    That and it's been climbing on low volume. It wouldn't take much to drop it down and considering the amount of money at stake, I won't hold my breath for a $14 or above close.
    04-19-13 01:43 PM
    Hi all. Hey I had my hands on a Q10 today. All I can say is WOW!! For my purposes, I tried out the keyboard and typed in the following: "Kris...just wanted to let you know that everything went well today." My actual keystrokes ( on keys that are just HUGE to the touch) were "Kr,...,j,w, t, l, k t, e, w, t."

Absolutely cool and as impressive as the predictive text function on the Zed. Can't wait, last week of April for us Canucks and May 27th for our friends at Verizon - with pre orders a little earlier of course
    How do you swipe on the keyboard? Do you have to touch the screen or is it built in to the keys?
    04-19-13 01:44 PM

Lucky
    Dude
    Ray

I have no favourite trolls. I hate them all equally.
    take99, bungaboy, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    04-19-13 01:44 PM
    Hey StockBerrians,
    looks like we're on a great Friday, for once
    You know how I like straight lines (that doesn't mean much lol); I couldn't resist
    Now my Couscous is cooking and I must take care of my family (It's been 2 weeks in a row working almost 24/7), I'll see later how this line was accurate !
    (this is basically nothing but a joke, but I wanted to avoid another dance, it's shiny here !)
    Have a great end of week,
    Cheers !
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    04-19-13 01:47 PM
    $14.20 on the TSX, up 2.90%
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-19-13 01:49 PM
    Wow, good news actually pushed the stock higher, hope for more next week (DoD perhaps?)
    04-19-13 01:49 PM
    I appreciate MFT's daily, monolithic rant against Wall Street.
    04-19-13 01:50 PM
    Have a great weekend Superfly_FR
    04-19-13 01:50 PM
    Where's Lucky today?
    Probably sold his shares yesterday lol
    q649 likes this.
    04-19-13 01:52 PM
    I see Apple's 1 year estimate is now $600 according to NASDAQ, $10 down..
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-19-13 01:52 PM
    I see Apple's 1 year estimate is now $600 according to NASDAQ, $10 down..
    Now that's dreaming...
    04-19-13 01:53 PM

Lucky
    Dude
    Ray
    Who are you talking about ?
    This Zthread has an auto troll cleanout feature; they're swiped fast
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 01:53 PM
    Have a great weekend Superfly_FR
    Thx !
    "Superfly ... out !"
    04-19-13 01:54 PM
    Now that's dreaming...
    Innovation is good and I wish Apple bring something that will allow technology to move on the app and screen size hype we seem to be in. Unless they can do pull something outta the bag, I don't see their shares going anywhere $500+
    04-19-13 01:55 PM
    Innovation is good and I wish Apple bring something that will allow technology to move on the app and screen size hype we seem to be in. Unless they can do pull something outta the bag, I don't see their shares going anywhere $500+
    I agree wholeheartedly; however, I believe that Apple has some more hurting yet before they become truly innovative again. Perhaps 2 years from this past September.
    04-19-13 02:00 PM
    Okay guys...TOP SECRET INSIDER INFORMATIOn!

I found the future BBRY stock chart. Plz fwd to all news outlets possible.

04-19-13 02:04 PM
    How do you swipe on the keyboard? Do you have to touch the screen or is it built in to the keys?
    The predicted words show up in the screen immediately above the Qwerty keys. The words are boxed (I saw 3 suggestions for each letter and they are larger than the words on the Z) and instead of swiping the suggestion "up" as you'd do on a Z10, you just extend your reach a mm or two and touch the word you want. Slick and effortless. My bud Kris with his iPhone (which he swears by) was watching. So I said "seeeeeeeee, told 'ya so". A smug "whatever" is all I got back lol.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 02:06 PM
    just watched a short broadcast on ATV- WSJ (which I check out for occasional tech news, etc.). and while broadcaster dude is talking bout Boston , Erin Burnett from CNN is sliding her red BB Torch up u down while texting. Maybe she will grab a Q10 when she can. I'd like to grab her even though her boobies are a bit small! Do I regret saying this? No- cuz just sayin what a lot of u guys think anyways- Long BBRY and hope the last hour bear raid is a dud!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 02:08 PM
113,256 ... 719720721722723 ...