View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And Apple and Nokia are being hammered, again.
    BBRY is also down...looks to be wanting to head to $13...this totally sucks.
    04-19-13 08:46 AM
    I can hardy watch this stock any more, I wish we could fast forward to Q1 ER.
    Down again on the TSX
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 08:46 AM
    BBRY is also down...looks to be wanting to head to $13...this totally sucks.
    Yep this doesn't make any sense, well not to me anyway!!!
    04-19-13 08:48 AM
    M+8, How important is it to close above the +/- $13.50 trend line/support? Thanks.
    04-19-13 08:49 AM
    Super low volume so far. Looks like everyones taking a long weekend.
    04-19-13 08:51 AM
    Really don't understand why BBRY is so weak like this. Is it purely because of bears raid? Or there is something bad happening? Cannot find any clue from this thread or this forum.
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    04-19-13 08:55 AM
    What are you going to do in Florida?
    Something completely different. I've had enough stress. 22 years active, followed by 3 as a contractor and 3 as a DA civilian. I might just sell shoes.
    lcjr, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 08:58 AM
    Something completely different. I've had enough stress. 22 years active, followed by 3 as a contractor and 3 as a DA civilian. I might just sell shoes.
    is your wifes name Peggy?
    lcjr, tygros, Tinomane and 1 others like this.
    04-19-13 08:59 AM
    I hear ya. 20 years active and over 8 as a DA civilian. Tired of the stress and low pay. If people knew what we went through and what we have now in return they would want to lock us up in the looney bin.
    I'm wanting to start buying and selling real estate in Colorado Springs, along with renting out a few homes to Soldiers with families. That and buy/sell classic cars and trucks. Just need some money to start. hahaha. It will happen though.
    04-19-13 09:03 AM
    is your wifes name Peggy?
    OMG! I haven't watched that show in years! I love Al Bundy! hahahahaha. I needed that one this morning.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-19-13 09:04 AM
    Plunge...scoop!
    cjcampbell, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 09:05 AM
    M+8, How important is it to close above the +/- $13.50 trend line/support? Thanks.
    No importance at all in the # 13.50/shr area, but we just gave up the modest uptrend line today, on light volume here. I don't know if this is a case of the breaking news event stealing the show, or the lack of confidence in the general market. The fact that AAPL is over-sold and selling off, along with NOK dropping below it 200-dma this morning, tends to drag everything in the sector down. BBRY hasn't come out with news in weeks now and with the Q10 launch only days away, they don't seem to be mounting any positive news or ads. I don't like the stock below yesterdays low, the volume is picking up at the same time so we are going deep into support at the $ 13.00/shr area. They are walking it straight down this morning. So to answer your question, the $ 13.35/shr level is the number that concerns me here, we went right threw it without a bounce suggesting that there is no support coming into the stock today. Normal trading would have seen some buying on the way down and we have nothing. Perhaps this is the new way the shorts at driving the stock, without bashing articles, just some light selling while no one is looking. Let's see where it has to go before they step in and buy again, so far, there is zero buying at these levels.

It is also possible that we are reversing the trend of trying to rally in the first hour and then backing off for the balance of the day. We might be selling off in the first hour and rally the rest of the day, we won't know until it happens!! If we regain the $ 13.35/shr level I would see this as the case.
    04-19-13 09:05 AM
    Hello...Uptrend.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:10 AM
    Well dang, my order for $13.10 did not fill. Twas so quick hitting it and back up from there.
    I'll leave it as is though for now.
    04-19-13 09:10 AM
    Really don't understand why BBRY is so weak like this. Is it purely because of bears raid? Or there is something bad happening? Cannot find any clue from this thread or this forum.
    Looking the problems Nokia is having with their feature phones. Sales of cheap BBs in emerging markets could be weak, but BlackBerry doesn't have those cheap lumias to compensate.
    04-19-13 09:11 AM
    Looking the problems Nokia is having with their feature phones. Sales of cheap BBs in emerging markets could be weak, but BlackBerry doesn't have those cheap lumias to compensate.
    Ummmmm..... what?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 09:18 AM
    Not sure if you guys and gals watched Alec Saunders pod cast with Kevin and crew? It appeared to me TH will be shedding some light on the "Mobile Computing" message next month a BlackBerry Jam.

Sales are steady, anecdotal evidence young people see the device as cool, Q launch and server solutions all add up to a bright future for BlackBerry and our share price...the short term trading means nothing unless your in that game.
    I am not worried in the least...just my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:19 AM
    Blackberry Q10 Passes Through The FCC, Seems On Track For Spring Launch. Blackberry announced that the Q10 is expected to be available in April, and it looks like the Canadian company might be able to make that date after all.
    Blackberry Q10 Passes Through The FCC, Seems On Track For Spring Launch | BerryUs.com
    04-19-13 09:21 AM
    As with many on this thread I am a firm believer that this trock will break into 18-19 over the six months but it's going to be one hell of a bumpy ride until it gets there.

There isn't anything out there to push it up and only things to keep is low. Until earnings come out we won't have a say on how the stock will do. Those concerned about the lack of recovery from the false report need not worry. Investors are not rational people, they do irrational things and that is why iy hasn't recovered.
    04-19-13 09:24 AM
    I think the distraction in Boston, no real news and no real reason to buy is hurting us here. Sector rotation might be hurting as AAPL and NOK get hammered. Also, though I never thought the Lenova buyout would ever be approved or allowed, now that they are looking at IBM server businesses, that appears to be off the table.

I am shocked there is so little news about the Q10. They must know when they are going to launch, yet they sit silent or at least mostly silent on this. This delay is hurting BBRY again, IMHO. Waterloo is not doing anythign to support the stock. Not that there is their #1 job, but they could help the stock and the prospects for the Q10 by leaking a little news here.... JMHO
    m0de25 likes this.
    04-19-13 09:24 AM
    yayy green again

might not mean much, but still easy on the eyes
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-19-13 09:26 AM
    I am not worried in the least...just my two cents.
    Posted via CB10
    Looks like you should have given rebekahlynnharrison one of those pennies.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-19-13 09:27 AM
    Ummmmm..... what?
    I'll have what he's drinking please..
    04-19-13 09:27 AM
    Looks like you should have given rebekahlynnharrison one of those pennies.
    Yep, I know. I had the order set well in advance, but the dang thing hit it so quick there were
    only a fraction of the orders that filled. Crying a river right now. lol
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-19-13 09:30 AM
    Shake shake shake...shake shake shake...shake that retailer...shake that retailer.

Head fake...scoop. lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-19-13 09:34 AM
113,250 ... 715716717718719 ...