View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Phone monitors my heart rate /bp for my doctor, unlocks my house, starts my car, adjusts the steering, monitors my security system, transfers my music to my car / house, acts as my passport/visa for travel, pays for all my purchases, is my drivers license / pilot license, access card for work ,...
    I have so much to learn. Here I thought I was high tech because I figured out I can stream my 70s music from my 9930 to my truck stereo.
    04-18-13 08:51 PM
    Absolutely agree with this.

For me it's using this Z10 for almost everything Internet based...I rarely use my computer now for surfing or management of email correspondence.
    04-18-13 09:01 PM
    For me it's using this Z10 for almost everything Internet based...I rarely use my computer now for surfing or management of email correspondence.
    It's kinda sad, I used to use my PlayBook for email and surfing the web but now I just use the Z10 instead.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 09:05 PM
    It's kinda sad, I used to use my PlayBook for email and surfing the web but now I just use the Z10 instead.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on my Playbook right now because the 9930 screen is to small for me. If I get the Q10 (slim chance) maybe the larger screen will work that way too.
    04-18-13 09:10 PM
    I'm trying to get transferred from Bliss to Fort Carson where my daughters live. I want out of here like crazy.
    I'm not sure that's a great idea. Not a good time to move. I'm not sure where the MSE will be in 1-2 years.

I've been planning this for years, but there aren't any jobs in Florida for me. I just want out of Kansas. Snow and sleet right now. Temp is 36, feels like 28.
    04-18-13 09:13 PM
    I'm not sure that's a great idea. Not a good time to move. I'm not sure where the MSE will be in 1-2 years.

I've been planning this for years, but there aren't any jobs in Florida for me. I just want out of Kansas. Snow and sleet right now. Temp is 36, feels like 28.
    I heard that as well, but also heard they are not going away. FORSCOM has become to reliant on the MSE and we have worked our arses off enough that we have it locked in now. I also thought about resigning, taking my TSP and get a normal civilian job with less stress. I want to open my own business one day anyway. What are you going to do in Florida?
    04-18-13 09:20 PM
    Sorry, back on Tesla again. I didn't know the prices had come down this far.Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors if you click on a model the finance data pops up. I wish BlackBerry would hook up with these guys. This is the future.
    04-18-13 09:36 PM
    Come on $12!

At that point, I can afford more January 2015 calls.

Probably grab some more 7 calls at the same time.
    04-18-13 09:59 PM
    Come on $12!

Nooooooo! Come on man, can't the elevator go up now, please? Lol
    04-18-13 10:07 PM
    I'm guessing the bears will try real hard to keep this thing under 14. They will do what they can because they know the Q10 is just around the corner and I can feel them sweating about the stock jumping again.

BlackBerry Q10 Hitting Vodafone On April 26

If the Q1 ER does indeed blow away expectations and the SP still stays within the 14-17 region for the following month... My faith will have dwindled.
    fedakd and plane6065 like this.
    04-18-13 10:21 PM
    He double hockey sticks no! I've already thrown as much as I am comfortable throwing at this thing. I've pressed the 100 floor number button but nothings happening yet lol.

Come on $12!

lcjr, plane6065, Bugmapper and 2 others like this.
    04-18-13 10:23 PM
    Come on $12!

Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Lol
    plane6065 and Bugmapper like this.
    04-18-13 10:30 PM
    Found this funny.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-onion-iphone-specs.jpg  
    04-18-13 10:50 PM
    Wow. This from the fool, I had to check it twice to make sure:

I�m Finally Becoming a Believer

Over the last six months I have found it quite interesting to follow the behavior of analysts who cover BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY). For the most part, it has been the speculation created by analysts that has pushed shares higher, and I have remained vocal of my concerns regarding the lack of fundamental induced movement. Yet on Tuesday, analyst Peter Misek (who I highly respect), from Jefferies, returned from an Asian trip with a bullish take on Blackberry; saying BB10 phones have increased to over 2 million per month. Misek suggests that at least 2-3 more models are likely to launch this year and that Z10 sell-through data is steady, while Q10 pre-sales are strong.

I never had a problem with Blackberry; I simply wanted to see fundamental progress to compliment the large gains. Now, much of the hype has died down, and shares of Blackberry have found a steady range. On Tuesday the stock rallied almost 2% and the stock is still trading at just 0.64 times sales. In regards to the new BB10, I have now had the opportunity to explore its features and personally I love it. However, I also love the Windows 8; therefore the question is whether or not demand will remain strong. Either way, I am becoming more convinced every day, and $14 I think the stock is very attractive.
    04-18-13 10:53 PM
    Sorry, they also no longer tout that the recommend buying Apple anymore after every one of their posts. Wonder why that is?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-18-13 10:56 PM
    Another...
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-funny-apple-iphone5-samsung-pics-photos-quotes-meme-latest-images014.jpg  
    04-18-13 11:01 PM
    I'm guessing the bears will try real hard to keep this thing under 14. They will do what they can because they know the Q10 is just around the corner and I can feel them sweating about the stock jumping again.

BlackBerry Q10 Hitting Vodafone On April 26

If the Q1 ER does indeed blow away expectations and the SP still stays within the 14-17 region for the following month... My faith will have dwindled.
    Sorry Kid I got another 70 shares putting me at 2520, far too many shares than I wanted. I brought on the dip and kept on going. Until today I was hovering around break even, as BB stock was covering paper lost on a few other stocks. Without any positive news, any rumours and negative press is putting BB now farther.

I agree that bears may be raiding tomorrow (possibly), as it seems like Friday generally is red day... Seems like too many red days. I wish BB had a decent PR/ media relationship team. At least they should come out and give news to us like a press release, instead of us having to read about rumour pre order of Q10 (an example).
    04-18-13 11:45 PM
    Another...
    LOL. Will the next one be the 5 S or 6?
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-18-13 11:47 PM
    Sorry Kid I got another 70 shares putting me at 2520, far too many shares than I wanted. I brought on the dip and kept on going. Until today I was hovering around break even, as BB stock was covering paper lost on a few other stocks. Without any positive news, any rumours and negative press is putting BB now farther.

I agree that bears may be raiding tomorrow (possibly), as it seems like Friday generally is red day... Seems like too many red days. I wish BB had a decent PR/ media relationship team. At least they should come out and give news to us like a press release, instead of us having to read about rumour pre order of Q10 (an example).
    Ya, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I hope my greed doesn't become my downfall. If I had stuck to my original plan as I promised before I had invested, I would have exited with a few thousand dollars in profit and would have never looked back. Unfortunately (or fortunately,y depending on whether I am able to sell at a larger profit) I didn't stick to my guns... The danger of greed and the influence this thread can have on an investor are hard to sway from.

My research has kept my confidence in tact however, and we will see whether or not these next couple months end on a positive note.
    plane6065 and lcjr like this.
    04-18-13 11:52 PM
    Ya, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I hope my greed doesn't become my downfall. If I had stuck to my original plan as I promised before I had invested, I would have exited with a few thousand dollars in profit and would have never looked back. Unfortunately (or fortunately,y depending on whether I am able to sell at a larger profit) I didn't stick to my guns... The danger of greed and the influence this thread can have on an investor are hard to sway from.

My research has kept my confidence in tact however, and we will see whether or not these next couple months end on a positive note.
    Exactly, my greed got the best of me too. I also thought that if I sold I could never get back in. As we know, it's been up and down so many times . I tried to buy on the dip and then sell going up, but it keep going down. Since the false rumour about more returns than sales, I picked up about 500 shares (yikes). Since q4 /12 earnings I had a price range that I would sell some, but since then I have lowered my limit a number of time . Now if It can get back to about $15.50 I like to sell a bit. Not that I don't believe it won't go up farther, just that there is a good chance it go down with all the shorting . I am sure once Q10 is release we will hear some good news and we can all make a few bucks and enjoy the summer.

Keep to your goal Kid, it will go up again, and you will make some money. nothing is lost until you sell. Learn from your past like I hopefully have. I am trying to find a price range to make a few dollars, and keep a certain amount for long term. I always felt BB is going in the right direction, and although TH needs to brush up on his PR skills, I believe he is doing a good job. Hopefully you find your price range where you can sell some and make some money. Good luck and let's hope Friday can some how pull into the green. :-)
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    04-19-13 12:56 AM
    If they don't fix this reboot problem they won't have any shares left. Trust me.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:52 AM
    If they don't fix this reboot problem they won't have any shares left. Trust me.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom. Welcome to my rapidly growing ignore list.
    04-19-13 02:15 AM
    Lcjr

Part of having a secret clearance in the USA is not telling anyone. You could loose it for things like putting it in your resume.

Posted via CB10
    Thats not accurate.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-19-13 03:54 AM
    Thats not accurate.
    Those who do, and I know several, NEVER brag or talk about it in public.

Just saying. . . . .
    04-19-13 04:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    If my playbook had the z10 browser.... oo la la
    04-19-13 05:06 AM
113,256 ... 713714715716717 ...