View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    You can be as sentimental as you want, you've earned it.

You know, sometimes I read about the adventurous life military personnel have and I am jealous. But then I remember there is a price to pay for that adventure. Thanks to you and all your buddies for paying for the rest of us.

Good night.
    I second that. I have lost some good friends too and have had alot of buddies come back completely different. Never feel bad for remembering those that have paid the ultimate price. Sayin a prayer for their families and friends
    Bugmapper and doctor gonzo like this.
    04-18-13 03:35 AM
    My friend came back but was not the same person anymore. 4 or 5 "tours" likely did it. He will not even discuss what happened. Hardly talks at all. Can't believe that the military just brings them back like this and there is no counseling as he really needs help.
    Bugmapper and peter9477 like this.
    04-18-13 04:56 AM
    Sorry to break the sentiment.

Anyone else feel as though the tide is turning in general.

I am seeing less negativity toward a BlackBerry in general. Maybe this is a good sign..

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 05:12 AM
    My friend came back but was not the same person anymore. 4 or 5 "tours" likely did it. He will not even discuss what happened. Hardly talks at all. Can't believe that the military just brings them back like this and there is no counseling as he really needs help.
    There's counseling out there that became use. He just has to be able to admit he needs it first. It's tough. I've seen alot of good men and women struggle the same way. Alot of my soldiers were like that. They would be fine one min but a car backfiring or someone startling them and they were all messed up. It's hard to see and even harder to help. Freedom isn't free its something that they pay for the rest of their lives and their families too.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-18-13 05:13 AM
    Sorry to break the sentiment.

Anyone else feel as though the tide is turning in general.

I am seeing less negativity toward a BlackBerry in general. Maybe this is a good sign..

Posted via CB10
    I think you're right about that. But I think BBRY is still just as easily swung negative on the drop of a hat. I think the daily volatility is going away slowly but still high movement for a while
    04-18-13 05:14 AM
    damn nokia tanking hard, down 10% in Helsinki trading

5.6 million Lumias shipped, less than 4 million windows 8 based
    04-18-13 05:31 AM
    There's counseling out there that became use. He just has to be able to admit he needs it first. It's tough. I've seen alot of good men and women struggle the same way. Alot of my soldiers were like that. They would be fine one min but a car backfiring or someone startling them and they were all messed up. It's hard to see and even harder to help. Freedom isn't free its something that they pay for the rest of their lives and their families too.
    Last post on this but we have tried and he is not ready, yet. He has only been back a few months and he seems to be more open as time goes by and he "decompresses".
    04-18-13 05:39 AM
    Last post on this but we have tried and he is not ready, yet. He has only been back a few months and he seems to be more open as time goes by and he "decompresses".
    That's all you can do is wait. Be there for him. And listen. When he's ready its gonna b a flood so be ready
    04-18-13 05:54 AM
    Adi�s Nokia...

Down12�% in premarket.
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    04-18-13 05:56 AM
    Guess we can all guess who underdogged the number 3 spot.... BBRY for the win!
    04-18-13 06:03 AM
    Funny thing this morning...the Nikkei slips partly because of AAPL supplier companies tanking and AAPL is in the green in premarkets...seems almost oblivious to bad news.

"Nikkei slips - Apple Inc's suppliers in Japan also underperformed
    the overall market after the tech giant's stock tumbled 5.5
    percentin New York as a key supplier, chipmaker Cirrus Logic
    , gave a disappointing revenue forecast, fuelling
    worries about weakening demand for the iPhone and iPad."
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-18-13 06:03 AM
    [BOX][/BOX]
    Funny thing this morning...the Nikkei slips partly because of AAPL supplier companies tanking and AAPL is in the g]reen in premarkets...seems almost oblivious to bad news.
    It's okay. Apple is tanking hard. People are trying to minimize their losses at this point. It will show in regular trading. I mean hell they dipped below 400$ yesterday. Down what almost 40% now right?
    04-18-13 06:08 AM
    [BOX][/BOX]

It's okay. Apple is tanking hard. People are trying to minimize their losses at this point. It will show in regular trading. I mean hell they dipped below 400$ yesterday. Down what almost 40% now right?
    Yeah but it sheds only a few percentage points at a time. This is pretty bad news for them and they dropped only 5% and seems like they're ready to regain a little of that already. Many companies would plunge on that news.

What irks me most is that BBRY suppliers are ramping up and the SP not only stays flats but is actually in the red this morning...grrr
    http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst...k/8254765.html

What's more is the put/call ratio for BBRY is spiking!

I don't want to sound too negative but my intuitive sense is more often right...I smell a bear raid...
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-18-13 at 06:30 AM.
    04-18-13 06:15 AM
    NOK still sold 5.6M Lumias with 2/3 being Windows Phone 8 devices. Only 400K of the total were sold in the US.

It will be interesting to see in June how the Z10 stacks up against those numbers.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:29 AM
    Yeah but it sheds only a few percentage points at a time. This is pretty bad news for them and they dropped only 5% and seems like they're ready to regain a little of that already. Many companies would plunge on that news.

What irks me most is that BBRY suppliers are ramping up and the SP not only stays flats but is actually in the red this morning...grrr
    StreetInsider.com - BlackBerry (BBRY) Build Plans Raised, Returns Normal, Phablet on the Way - Jefferies' Misek

What's more is the put/call ratio for BBRY is spiking!

I don't want to sound too negative but my intuitive sense is more often right...I smell a bear raid...
    Yea but the berry doesn't always trend with the premarkets. Regardless I'm sure we'll see some green soon
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-18-13 06:37 AM
    04-18-13 06:39 AM
    I think Apple tanking has much to do about what is going on with Nokia. Blackberry has still got fight and I am sure they will!
    04-18-13 06:42 AM
    Adi�s Nokia...

Down12�% in premarket.
    Having said that...I think I'll make a quick buck on this stock today.
    04-18-13 06:54 AM
    I'm not sure whether it necessarily goes to credibility, but the quality of English there makes for painful reading. In any event, 5" is not a "phablet" -- the S4 and the Xperia Z have 5" screens, and they are simply the standard flagship smartphones for their respective manufacturers.
    Bugmapper and Charles Martin1 like this.
    04-18-13 06:55 AM
    I'm not sure whether it necessarily goes to credibility, but the quality of English there makes for painful reading. In any event, 5" is not a "phablet" -- the S4 and the Xperia Z have 5" screens, and they are simply the standard flagship smartphones for their respective manufacturers.

That is what I was thinking is that 5" is just a large smartphone, far from being a phablet
    04-18-13 07:31 AM
    That is what I was thinking is that 5" is just a large smartphone, far from being a phablet
    5" is not where the new Blackberry rumors have them - that's just where they start (many faux and rumored road-maps have them coming in bigger). And on that note, I cannot disagree more. Have you held a Note 2 in your hands? That thing is a monstrocity. Enormous. And if 5.5" is too big, and Samsung's MEGA (to come in at 6.3") is any indication, this may be where the build trend is going - but that doesn't mean that's where Blackberry customers, current and future - want to be.

Blackberry's innovation has to be beyond size and It has to be beyond gimmicky BS software that uses head movement to move a screen. If BBRY is to gain significant market share in the next 24mo, it has to go way beyond lame, unusable fads.
    Bugmapper and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-18-13 07:41 AM
    Having said that...I think I'll make a quick buck on this stock today.
    Darn, already up half of its loss...I've got to start trading in the premarkets and aftermarkets.
    04-18-13 07:53 AM

Yeah, I was just pleased with the headline.
    04-18-13 07:54 AM
    04-18-13 08:14 AM
    Darn, already up half of its loss...I've got to start trading in the premarkets and aftermarkets.
    I'm still seeing -10% (Nasdaq delayed), no?
    04-18-13 08:16 AM
113,256 ... 702703704705706 ...