Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    (Canada) Price drop... hrmm
    Best Buy: $0.00 Blackberry Z10 (Bell) on 3-year
    Bell BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - Black - 3 Year Agreement : Bell BlackBerry - Best Buy Canada
    That's a Best Buy promo. Bell still sells it at $99.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 02:52 PM
    sale ends in 2 days

Bell BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - Black - 3 Year Agreement : Bell BlackBerry - Best Buy Canada
    04-16-13 03:02 PM
    You forgot that they also take substantial tax benefits from you and I and provide NO info or disclosure on said money, even after court orders, that too is a reason Harper is critical of them, as well as any working class citizen. It disgusts me that they ca take in hundreds of milions of tax money, have parties and expense accounts on our dime and yet get away with releasing redacted documents when ordered by Canadian courts under access to information laws.

I agree with 90% of what you said in regards to the culture. They are great at providing Canadian entertainment, not so great at covering Canadian news or other Canadian companies. They are to be the fifth estate, however they excel at yellow journalism.
    Hi AngryEdmontonian! I actually agree with you! A lot of waste is going on there and many other gov't sectors that see management swtich to hotels that serve 12$ orange juice, or use goventment helicopters to bring them back from fishing trips, etc, etc. I was just reacting to the whole, "get rid of useless CBC" thing.

Anyways, thanks for your response. Now, back to important matter at hand. GO BBRY!!!
    Last edited by m0de25; 04-16-13 at 03:15 PM.
    04-16-13 03:04 PM
    Interesting. It didn't sluff off at the end of the day. Mind you the day itself was a slow... very slow, decline. Still gained 1.5% so I'm content.
    04-16-13 03:12 PM
    Catching up a bit, I see talk of "conservatives" and "CBC" and "Harper" and such... guys, can you please keep politics out of this thread?

It's already a bit low on the signal-to-noise ratio as it is, and I believe bringing politics in here violates the forum rules anyway.
    04-16-13 03:22 PM
    Well, we've gained a little...let's just hope we hold what we've gained until open tomorrow and gain a little more
    04-16-13 03:31 PM
    I'm faced with a conundrum on whether to allow my work email on the Z10. My work doesn't support BES 10 yet to use balance. What do you my fellow Stockberrians think?
    For an opinion, more information would be needed. Will your work email actually function on that device? Meaning, is your work email controlled by a strict server? Are there security/certificate data/restrictions that might cause problems? If all those are ok, then why not? Why carry around two phones? I have two military work emails. One has server restrictions/certificate requirements, so that one is a no-go. But my other email is military but is allowed on my personal device. My 9930 handles this and my outlook email account perfectly.
    leafs123 likes this.
    04-16-13 03:42 PM
    Hire better HR people then.
    LoL, I think there half the problem
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 03:55 PM
    Not sure if anyone here remembers Kim Choi.... She's the one who has a Facebook page devoted to Apple and had 4 friends.. lol. Well, I added her a few weeks ago and she has now accepted my friend request. This could very well take up hours of my time. hahaha
    04-16-13 04:00 PM
    Not sure if anyone here remembers Kim Choi.... She's the one who has a Facebook page devoted to Apple and had 4 friends.. lol. Well, I added her a few weeks ago and she has now accepted my friend request. This could very well take up hours of my time. hahaha
    Lol...does she have a brother named Bok?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:03 PM
    Lol...does she have a brother named Bok?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe but I think he's out getting fried
    Shanerredflag, tygros and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 04:04 PM
    Q10 looks great, I might actually get that over the Z10. Would make me look more professional and help me pick up older chicks... woo.

lcjr, bungaboy, erodenero and 1 others like this.
    04-16-13 04:14 PM
    Oh really, so you're confessing out loud that you're not only seeking out Apple Facebook sites but also recruiting their friends. Interesting...

Edit: Just kidding man. That is funny...
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 04:31 PM
    Q10 looks great, I might actually get that over the Z10. Would make me look more professional and help me pick up older chicks... woo.
    The term is "Cougar". And yes, the Q10 is better suited for that purpose.

I want the white Q10 "for professional use".
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    04-16-13 04:32 PM
    Oh really, so you're confessing out loud that you're not only seeking out Apple Facebook sites but also recruiting their friends. Interesting...

Edit: Just kidding man. That is funny...
    haha... ****. you got me. Actually it's really quite funny reading the drivel she posts. Here's one that really made me laugh.... "Former RIM PlayBook maker Quanda of Taiwan had gone out of business due to huge drops of Blackberry demand in PlayBook."
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 04:36 PM
    Catching up a bit, I see talk of "conservatives" and "CBC" and "Harper" and such... guys, can you please keep politics out of this thread?

It's already a bit low on the signal-to-noise ratio as it is, and I believe bringing politics in here violates the forum rules anyway.
    Following forum rules? Haha, that's a good one. It only applies if you're not a cheerleader for BlackBerry. I got a warning for personal insults when I called a thread non sensical and described attacks on me as childish. After reading the rest of this site, I would not want the mods job. The forum rules are being broken in nearly every thread, non stop. If you post a smiley or feign sarcasm (after the fact,) it seems to be ok.
    lcjr and m0de25 like this.
    04-16-13 04:47 PM
    haha... ****. you got me. Actually it's really quite funny reading the drivel she posts. Here's one that really made me laugh.... "Former RIM PlayBook maker Quanda of Taiwan had gone out of business due to huge drops of Blackberry demand in PlayBook."
    If she's still active on her page then you could really mess with her head. Maybe you could lead her to the light??
    04-16-13 04:48 PM
    TO-BB beat the 100dma, MACD has a fractional uptic and the RSI in still kinda-sorta oversold (but approaching neutral)...Can we break through and hold the 50dma tomorrow (14.76)...sure , why not. (M8?)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    04-16-13 04:50 PM
    Following forum rules? Haha, that's a good one. It only applies if you're not a cheerleader for BlackBerry. I got a warning for personal insults when I called a thread non sensical and described attacks on me as childish. After reading the rest of this site, I would not want the mods job. The forum rules are being broken in nearly every thread, non stop. If you post a smiley or feign sarcasm (after the fact,) it seems to be ok.
    Well, I don't see any harm in being off-topic during non-trading hours. I mean, there's been some real bonding via internet on this thread after hours (while all were consuming large quantities of assorted alcohol) and ideas and opinions are calmly discussed.

Edit:
    04-16-13 04:51 PM
    Hey, reading through some of your posts, I noticed several of you are in need of updating your Sexual Harassment Training. This being said, I've included your training video. You'll need your speakers on.
    04-16-13 04:53 PM
    If she's still active on her page then you could really mess with her head. Maybe you could lead her to the light??
    Oh she's active. That post was from about an hour ago... lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 05:00 PM
    Great deal. Only on for a couple of days.

What is the "fine print" in the 3 year plan? Believe me you will pay the $149 back to Bell many times over.

Hey, if you were trying to insinuate something other than a very short special deal . . . . . hmmm.

You failed to mention the Samsung Galaxy III was on sale for $0 on 3 yr plan.

Bell Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Smartphone - White - 3 Year Agreement : Bell Android - Best Buy Canada
    04-16-13 05:06 PM
    Oh she's active. That post was from about an hour ago... lol
    I would "check her out", but I deleted my facebook page. To much crapp to mess with and another risk factor.
    04-16-13 05:06 PM
    I would "check her out", but I deleted my facebook page. To much crapp to mess with and another risk factor.
    This should keep you entertained... She has her slew of comments at the bottom

Apple
    04-16-13 05:14 PM
    nope, I got a warning for asking you to be polite lol

bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-16-13 05:15 PM
113,252 ... 690691692693694 ...