View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Are you a little over sensitive of what. "WE" had nothing to do with you.
    No. I use we sometimes when I give seminars about work done in my lab to indicate our collective effort. I was just wondering if your we was referring to something similar.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 07:22 AM
    No. I use we sometimes when I give seminars about work done in my lab to indicate our collective effort. I was just wondering if your we was referring to something similar.

Posted via CB10
    Not fond of the term "collective effort" but hope I have furthered your research. I have never been a good "hive" member!
    04-16-13 07:26 AM
    More detail on the Jefferies statement on supply chain ramp up...
    http://charts.stocktwits.net/product...png?1366092574
    04-16-13 07:34 AM
    The part of the Misek report that caught my attention:

We believe product launches for the next two quarters combined with steady sell through and low expectations set up for a meterial short squeeze.
    04-16-13 07:42 AM
    Well he's a day later than I thought but I knew Misek was not just going to do nothing about the DF BS.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-16-13 08:03 AM
    Well he's a day later than I thought but I knew Misek was not just going to do nothing about the DF BS.
    He probably wanted to do some accurate - ish checks just in case.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:06 AM
    Actually looks like he was in Asia when the SHTF.
    04-16-13 08:10 AM
    So... the bears don't seem to be pushing back in the PM.

Would be nice if the bear action just ended all together and there was a massive short squeeze today as they all closed out their positions in anticipation of the coming SEC investigation.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 08:11 AM
    Really good news here for service revenue growth:

"Some companies have allowed BYOD, but there are challenges in managing those devices. Some even prohibit personal apps," Lalvani explained. "We launched only 40 days ago, and have over 500 enterprise customers already in India. Few SMBs (small and midsize businesses) have also adopted BES10. There are several tiers of mobility management with BES10."

BlackBerry targets Indian SMBs with mobility management | ZDNet
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    04-16-13 08:15 AM
    Good news for those who want bigger devices. Personally, I'm not a fan.

"Misek also said his checks show there will be 2 to 3 additional BlackBerry 10 devices by year’s end. He claims we’ll see a mid-range keyboard device, a mid-range all-touch device, and a 5-inch Z10-like device.:
    04-16-13 08:21 AM
    Not fond of the term "collective effort" but hope I have furthered your research. I have never been a good "hive" member!
    I think we might be misunderstanding each other's messages.
    Research in my lab is to understand the mechanisms of human diseases (at molecular level) and to find ways to fix them. So, I have a team of scientists helping me. The resulting discoveries are fruits of our collective efforts. So when I give seminars at conferences, I refer to me as "we".
    Since you used "we" to refer to your believes, I was just wondering if you have a team of people working with you to arrive at statements like "we believe". Just that simple.
    04-16-13 08:28 AM
    BBRY looking nice so far this morning. A bittersweet morning I have to say with tragedy in Boston.
    I'd like to say that Karma takes care of things, but really in these cases, I'd like to see the 'eye for an eye' played out
    (justice wise).

strike that first statement. lol
    I swear this stock needs to be on some kind of bi-polar medication. lmao
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 08:34 AM
    Green in all tech stocks at the moment. Hoping BBRY goes higher than the rest.
    04-16-13 08:36 AM
    So... the bears don't seem to be pushing back in the PM.

Would be nice if the bear action just ended all together and there was a massive short squeeze today as they all closed out their positions in anticipation of the coming SEC investigation.

Yes. It's good to see it sitting just above $14 without falling off. It'd be nice to see a healthy gain today.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 08:42 AM
    I have a question as I just don't understand this..... I see the bid and ask numbers. How can the price be up over $14 and both bid and ask numbers are in the $13.85 area? I kinda get the bid as that's the offer price to buy, but the ask price... shouldn't that be higher?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 08:51 AM
    Good morning all. Got a few meetings this morning so you all are responsible for holding this thing above $14.
    04-16-13 08:52 AM
    it just keeps going up on tsx! makes it hard to find a entry point for day trade, waiting for 1030
    04-16-13 08:53 AM
    I have a question as I just don't understand this..... I see the bid and ask numbers. How can the price be up over $14 and both bid and ask numbers are in the $13.85 area? I kinda get the bid as that's the offer price to buy, but the ask price... shouldn't that be higher?
    im not sure why it shows that way for you. both my ask and bid numbers are in par with the current price on tsx
    04-16-13 08:54 AM
    You're probably looking at a r/t quote with delayed (15min) bid/ask ticks... Fairly common on Yahoo and others.
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    04-16-13 08:59 AM
    One more post before I'm off to meetings. Read this and at the bottom there's an Implementation Plan. Good reading for all. I don't have any input on this yet because I haven't had time to check all avenues, but my buddy in IT says it's about spot on.
    CHIPS Articles: DoD
    04-16-13 09:04 AM
    Lots of opportunities for both companies here. We can see the partnership adopted here in NA, replacing the traditional desktop of SMB's, with employees using their BB10 as their desktop device. Cost savings on employers needing only to provide cheaper peripherals to simulate a typical desktop setup. MS makes the cut on Office 365 subs.

"According to Scott Totzke, senior vice president of BlackBerry Security, the company has a very close relationship with Microsoft to encourage Office 365 customers adopt BlackBerry. With Microsoft reportedly seeing growing number of Indian SMBs deploying Office 365, this could well prove to be a fruitful relationship. "

Really good news here for service revenue growth:

"Some companies have allowed BYOD, but there are challenges in managing those devices. Some even prohibit personal apps," Lalvani explained. "We launched only 40 days ago, and have over 500 enterprise customers already in India. Few SMBs (small and midsize businesses) have also adopted BES10. There are several tiers of mobility management with BES10."

BlackBerry targets Indian SMBs with mobility management | ZDNet
    04-16-13 09:05 AM
    If anyone is interested, Eric Schmidt is speaking at the ATD into mobile event. Interesting stuff. Really talking about constant connectivity with mobile devices everywhere, sort of what Thor has been talking about. Health care, home, car, etc.

AllThingsD
    04-16-13 09:07 AM
    One more post before I'm off to meetings. Read this and at the bottom there's an Implementation Plan. Good reading for all. I don't have any input on this yet because I haven't had time to check all avenues, but my buddy in IT says it's about spot on.
    CHIPS Articles: DoD
    Special Operations Command - SECRET BlackBerry?

Hmmmm....
    La Emperor, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 09:10 AM
    Hope everyone's in for a bit of humour today. Morgan....this one's for you in appreciation for all your charts and insight!! You guys le'me know if you can spot the BBRY parallel here.....

04-16-13 09:41 AM
    More detail on the Jefferies statement on supply chain ramp up...
    http://charts.stocktwits.net/product...png?1366092574
    What do they mean by major lineups of 1000+?

Lines were that long?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 09:45 AM
113,256 ... 687688689690691 ...