View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Which one will see $300 first?
    AAPL but its decline will contribute increasingly to the rise of BBRY. At least that's my hope.
    04-15-13 08:03 PM
    OK. Wacky, improbable scenario #47... market correction soon + gold drops another $200 = margin calls. Margin calls + q10 release + initial order estimates = bbry short squeeze.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 08:13 PM
    OK. Wacky, improbable scenario #47... market correction soon + gold drops another $200 = margin calls. Margin calls + q10 release + initial order estimates = bbry short squeeze.
    Sure...why not. What got me wondering was Fairfax stated they are fully hedged on their position...so that means allot of puts...which means allot of shares not availible for the shorts if Fairfax decided not to provide them....and the AGM is coming up too so they likely won't lend them out to get voted against their wishes next round...all in your time frame Bugmapper...sounds good to me.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and fairfaxnut like this.
    04-15-13 08:22 PM
    I really wish I could pick up a few more BB. I've already tapped my line of credit when SP was $8. wish could increase the plc to pick up more now

Wondering when ppl think the next cap will be? 18$ again or $20 this time?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:37 PM
    Who know lol...wishful thinking is all I'm doing for the short term.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-15-13 08:43 PM
    Sure...why not. What got me wondering was Fairfax stated they are fully hedged on their position...so that means allot of puts...which means allot of shares not availible for the shorts if Fairfax decided not to provide them....and the AGM is coming up too so they likely won't lend them out to get voted against their wishes next round...all in your time frame Bugmapper...sounds good to me.

Posted via CB10
    Fairfax is using swaps to hedge their entire portfolio. Because they are an insurance company, and bonds are yielding almost nothing, they are relying on the alpha of their hedged portfolio to give them their float investment returns.

Powered by QNX
    kfh227 and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-15-13 08:54 PM
    Who know lol...wishful thinking is all I'm doing for the short term.

Posted via CB10

I would like to sell at 18 or 20. But scared will just keep going up. Haha

I holding them long term for sure.

Posted via CB10
    nquyen likes this.
    04-15-13 08:55 PM
    Wow. Totally outa touch for 14 hrs today. I guess we're O.K in the grand scheme of things. Thank-you Shane for the best laugh of the evening.

"0h....and by the way" statements should be banned from now on lol. Nothin but trouble, although it made for some entertaining reading. You guys make being 8k in the hole almost fun!! Here's to a better tomorrow and I can't cross my fingers 'cause they're wrapped around the biggest f'n drink I could make tonight. Cheers!
    04-15-13 09:04 PM
    Well I have money in commodities... and BBRY lol so either way win win?
    04-15-13 10:59 PM
    Just went through one of the bigger mall outlets around my area and the carriers still have adds large adds about the Z10. Didn't go in to ask about sales, however last week I talked to one about the Q10 and the staff didn't seem to know much about it in terms of technology but was able to tell me they were taking per-orders already and it was expected they would get them at the end of the month.
    04-15-13 11:12 PM
    I know this was said by several people already but my family and I will be praying for all those affected in Boston today. My wife has family there and luckily they were out of town when this happened. Such a senseless act against so many innocent people. As a former soldier and current emt I am appalled at such unnecessary loss. I hope they find those responsible and bring them to justice quickly and publicly.
    04-15-13 11:17 PM
    Also I'm still debating whether to sell citi. At 45$ and buy more BBRY or if I should wait a bit longer. I can see citi hitting up to about 47 this week but might miss the low for BBRY waiting. Thoughts?
    04-15-13 11:19 PM
    04-15-13 11:29 PM
    I know this was said by several people already but my family and I will be praying for all those affected in Boston today. My wife has family there and luckily they were out of town when this happened. Such a senseless act against so many innocent people. As a former soldier and current emt I am appalled at such unnecessary loss. I hope they find those responsible and bring them to justice quickly and publicly.
    I am from Vancouver and a passionate hockey fan. We all know happen with the Stanley cup a few years ago , but my heart and thoughts are with the people of Boston. Helopilot06 I am glad your wife family are safe. This terrorist act is senseless and the people and/or should be found and given the swift justice . Support and thought from Vancouver .
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 11:34 PM
    Anyone see a problem here for our good "friends" that are short? DoD news could be just around the corner...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry.png
    04-15-13 11:53 PM
    Anyone see a problem here for our good "friends" that are short? DoD news could be just around the corner...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY.png 
Views:	757 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	151631
    Retail shorts are going to get absolutely murdered.
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    04-16-13 12:41 AM
    Saw this on stock twits:

"Peter Misek of Jefferies Research reports that BBRY has increased BBRY 10 production rate from 2M /month to 2M+ /month"

"more from Misek, Asian demand is exceeding expectations"

Apparently this is coming from Jeffries client research and was released half an hour ago.
    04-16-13 01:06 AM
    Saw this on stock twits:

"Peter Misek of Jefferies Research reports that BBRY has increased BBRY 10 production rate from 2M /month to 2M+ /month"

"more from Misek, Asian demand is exceeding expectations"

Apparently this is coming from Jeffries client research and was released half an hour ago.

You got a link?
    04-16-13 01:15 AM
    Do now. Yosef on stocktwits was kind of enough to provide it.

ali1t - $BBRY @Yosef was kind enough to provide the email from Jeffr... | StockTwits

I laughed at the part where it mentioned the most common reason the z10 was returned was bc ppl thought it had a keyboard. Lol wut.
    04-16-13 01:19 AM
    Tomorrow's going to be another interesting day in the markets.

*UPDATE: ALL US WHOLESALE SUPPLIERS ARE NOW SOLD OUT OF EVERY OUNCE OF PHYSICAL SILVER & HAVE SUSPENDED ALL SALES! SDBullion.com has closed due to lack of ANY AVAILABLE SILVER!

ALL US WHOLESALERS SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL SILVER!!! | SilverDoctors.com
    04-16-13 02:43 AM
    Martin Armstrong saw this crash in gold coming weeks ago:

Armstrong Economics | Forecasting the World
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-16-13 03:36 AM
    Tomorrow's going to be another interesting day in the markets.

*UPDATE: ALL US WHOLESALE SUPPLIERS ARE NOW SOLD OUT OF EVERY OUNCE OF PHYSICAL SILVER & HAVE SUSPENDED ALL SALES! SDBullion.com has closed due to lack of ANY AVAILABLE SILVER!

ALL US WHOLESALERS SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL SILVER!!! | SilverDoctors.com

Yeah, the manipulation of gold and silver has gotten out of hand now and as many paper holders begin to seek their physical assets there's likely to be a great rebound in gold and silver. However, as New York and London are twisting gold prices every which way they can and/or are being instructed to do so, there may not be the sort of squeeze as would normally be expected.

It's a pretty ugly world we live in with all of the high level swindling and manipulation that actually takes place on amazingly enormous scales.
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-16-13 at 04:08 AM.
    zyben and Acumenight like this.
    04-16-13 03:55 AM
    Martin Armstrong saw this crash in gold coming weeks ago:

Armstrong Economics | Forecasting the World

Yip, they all saw it... We can expect every analyst and their dog laying claim to how they saw the great crash coming. Personally, I believe that Goldman Sachs called it just days before in their article telling everyone to short gold. In hindsight and from what they would have known from an insider perspective, it was an incredibly telling move on their part. They didn't just secretly spill the beans to a handful of hedge funds but instead appears to have taken a "tell the masses and therefore it wasn't a secret" approach.

I am of the impression that PM manipulation has become so commonplace now that a stupid arrogance is growing among institutions and government.
    _dimi_ likes this.
    04-16-13 04:03 AM
    People have been seeing the gold crash for years. I love it when someone thinks they actually predicted it! LOL!

Gold was and still is in "Bubble Mode" just like the stock market.

Just let interest rates go up a bit and we will all witness a BIG POP!

We all know it is coming . . . .
    04-16-13 05:05 AM
    People have been seeing the gold crash for years. I love it when someone thinks they actually predicted it! LOL!

Gold was and still is in "Bubble Mode" just like the stock market.

Just let interest rates go up a bit and we will all witness a BIG POP!

We all know it is coming . . . .

No my friend. It's nowhere near bubble status.
    _dimi_ and zyben like this.
    04-16-13 05:14 AM
113,256 ... 685686687688689 ...