View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Let's hope they catch up with the perps real quick...ton of great people working it already.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 04:31 PM
    that would be the time to switch, sell BBRY and Buy APPL
    04-15-13 04:33 PM
    As some of you may have figured from past posts, I live outside Boston. Bad, bad day. Today is usually the greatest day in Boston, the marathon, the Red Sox, all the family members of runners. Many, many people from all over the world. Just awful. All of the folks who I know who were running are accounted for, but some moron or group of morons have killed and hurt too many people and ruined a truly great experience for now and ever more. I have been at that finish line many times when I was younger, it was always a great experience and memorable. Just bummed and puts out BBRY back and forth a little perspective. Prayers and thoughts to all. Cr@p.
    Yes. Terrible, terrible thing to have happened.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 04:34 PM
    I want this white Q10! When you guys get even richer with this stock, please draw straws to determine who is going to send me on.

BlackBerry Q10 Pre-Orders Massively exceeding those of the BlackBerry Z10 | RapidBerry
    White looks great, but one thing that always bothered me about it... hmmm... yep, looks better with a black bezel. Hopefully they'll smarten up and come out with the Stormtrooper Q10 asap!The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-white-q10-black-bezel.jpg

EDIT: Must of been a technical/cost issue why they couldn't, since it would have been the obvious way to go otherwise, imo
    Last edited by m0de25; 04-15-13 at 05:03 PM.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-15-13 04:41 PM
    I'll give ya four at the party...so you can BBM video chat with your girls.

Posted via CB10
    Now that would rock! I just gave my youngest $1,700 so she could get her car fixed. Now I'm flat busted. lol
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-15-13 04:49 PM
    Let's hope they catch up with the perps real quick...ton of great people working it already.

Posted via CB10
    That's cop talk!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-15-13 04:50 PM
    I look forward to seeing the $300s for AAPL and BBRY...
    Ummm, yeah, ummm. Geez man, that might take a bit longer than we may have left here. lol
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 04:53 PM
    Ummm, yeah, ummm. Geez man, that might take a bit longer than we may have left here. lol
    Lol...I was going to just say that I was looking forward to seeing AAPL fall into the $300s but thought it would be too negative. Figured that I should bring some balance into the statement.
    04-15-13 05:04 PM
    Now that would rock! I just gave my youngest $1,700 so she could get her car fixed. Now I'm flat busted. lol
    Ahhh, the dependencies of youth...I just sunk $4,000 into my daughters Golf TDI. Then she says she has her eye on some new rims...lol
    lcjr, bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-15-13 05:07 PM
    Lolllllll, by "Here" you mean earth or CB?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-15-13 05:13 PM
    Well my oldest daughter won't be driving for another 7 years so I have some time for BBRY to go up before I get those bills

Shanerredflag, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-15-13 05:30 PM
    bungaboy, this is actually very funny, lol
    the funny chicken looking thing
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 05:37 PM
    Guys I'm not sure I use the exact proper words, but I hope you and your close friends and family are safe. Our thoughts with you.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:59 PM
    Sales in the UK seem to be pretty steady, z10 is #6 and q10 # 11 at carphone warehouse. I am beginning to wonder if Thor was sandbagging those q10 figures when he said 3z10 for every 1 q10... I know in the long run the z10 will be the better seller by far but is it possible that there are more qwerty lovers out there than we think that have just been waiting for a more 'modern' phone?

Deal finder - The Carphone Warehouse
    04-15-13 06:18 PM
    Cowards! I call you nothing but cowards!

People from all over the world spend years training in their home towns for no other purpose than to have the privilege to participate in that marathon, and for no personal gain. You choose to attack these defenseless people enjoying friendly competition.

I hope the Americans find every last soul involved in this and send them to be judged by their makers. May they all rot in hell.

To the people of Boston, and all the participants and volunteers, I'm truly sorry that this has happened to you and I wish a speedy recovery to all those injured. For those who lost family and friends, my deepest sympathies.
    lcjr, bungaboy, OMGitworks and 3 others like this.
    04-15-13 06:39 PM
    They are already questioning someone...they will get them quick...truly a sad day.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 06:43 PM
    I look forward to seeing the $300s for AAPL and BBRY...
    Which one will see $300 first?
    04-15-13 06:44 PM
    Sales in the UK seem to be pretty steady, z10 is #6 and q10 # 11 at carphone warehouse. I am beginning to wonder if Thor was sandbagging those q10 figures when he said 3z10 for every 1 q10... I know in the long run the z10 will be the better seller by far but is it possible that there are more qwerty lovers out there than we think that have just been waiting for a more 'modern' phone?

Deal finder - The Carphone Warehouse
    I would think that the current 9900 users are waiting on the Q prior to making their upgrade decision, the Q may see an initial bump in sales, but after the true qwerty fans have purchased we are likely to see a reduction in sales for that particular model, but I think the Z10 will stay consistent.
    04-15-13 06:47 PM
    Which one will see $300 first?
    AAPL

Posted via CB10
    erodenero, lcjr and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-15-13 06:47 PM
    I would think that the current 9900 users are waiting on the Q prior to making their upgrade decision, the Q may see an initial bump in sales, but after the true qwerty fans have purchased we are likely to see a reduction in sales for that particular model, but I think the Z10 will stay consistent.
    I still think there are lots of 9790s, 9810s and curves out there in the wild that will upgrade to the BBQ as well.
    04-15-13 07:01 PM
    I still think there are lots of 9790s, 9810s and curves out there in the wild that will upgrade to the BBQ as well.
    Mmmmm, BBQ.
    That is an awesome nickname for the Q10.
    It's the BBQ10!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:03 PM
    If you want to help BBRY, buy a few shares (as much as you can afford) and hold them for the long run. The more shares are out of the market, the more heat the shorts sellers will feel. The more pressure they have, the more positions they must cover which will drive the price up and everybody will benefit (except the short sellers). When the short squeeze is over, your shares will double their price. It is a win-win situation (except for the shorts)
    04-15-13 07:07 PM
    I'll bite if AAPL hits $300

AAPL

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-15-13 07:07 PM
    AAPL

Posted via CB10
    Hmmmm... it could be BlackBerry. OK. I'll take BlackBerry in the race to $300
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 07:12 PM
    If you want to help BBRY, buy a few shares (as much as you can afford) and hold them for the long run. The more shares are out of the market, the more heat the shorts sellers will feel. The more pressure they have, the more positions they must cover which will drive the price up and everybody will benefit (except the short sellers). When the short squeeze is over, your shares will double their price. It is a win-win situation (except for the shorts)
    I agree... been a buy and holder now for a year and a half. Bought shares on the way down from 15 down to 6.50. We have a long term value oriented view of BlackBerry. Haven't sold any shares and we have an avg cost around 9. Made a lot of income from selling puts though which has satisfied some of the income needs of our partners.