View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    TECH STOCKS: Tech Selloff Worsens; Sprint, Netflix Stay Up

Funny how BBRY gets no mention...irks me.
    Actually, this is what I was referring to when I stated I was curious to see how the media reacts to BB standing up to manipulation. Call it gunshy or just keeping their distance for the time being, we'll need a few weeks to gather some good news and support.

Edit: But finishing in the green 10 cents ahead of Friday's close is a good thing.
    04-15-13 03:03 PM
    Depends how you look on it. I can't speak much to gold as it isn't my thing but in terms of O&G I don't think it is that big a deal. Anytime economy news comes out it gets forgotten in a weeks time. Plus in my honest opinion economists do their best to predict but can and generally are 100% wrong. Will China's growth be better than what was predicted today, maybe, maybe not. Way too many factors to accurately predict but I think the market will recover by the end of the week. Long term China will still grow tremendously year over year and prices should continually rise to a steady level until then. Also long term, I think Keystone will go through and in terms of Canadian investment northern gateway should go through in the new few years which should help canadian companies realize some better gains from production.

Time will tell!
    I am thinking the same as you. Natural Gas will gain in value. I have a bunch that has only punished me but I am long on them.

I also thing LNG has a big load of potential. I am watching Chart Industries GTLS and hoping it will drop a bit so I can buy in.
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    04-15-13 03:04 PM
    Nice grab @ $30. I almost bit at $34 but the legal crap scared me off. Oh well. Wil some . . . . . lose a lot. LoL
    Haha yeah I just figured people get scared off too easily 30 seemed like a good buy, Dropped to 27 but i'm still happy lol. Its a shame u didn't pick it up at 34, rode it up past 40 and made a nice little gain
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 03:05 PM
    Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line.
    04-15-13 03:05 PM
    Two fatal, twenty three injured...so sad.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 03:08 PM
    Brutal news in Boston today.
    Thoughts and prayers for all those in Boston.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 03:12 PM
    Just so that nobody misconstrues what we are talking about...it's the news...these countries have the very best news to watch. Titillating in fact.
    Are we still allowed to call the TV the "BoobTube"?
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    04-15-13 03:15 PM
    Man...you guys see what's going on in Boston...hope no one is hurt too bad.

Posted via CB10
    News sayin 2 dead 28 injured. Sad.
    04-15-13 03:16 PM
    Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line.
    Should publicly hang the culprits when they eventually find them.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-15-13 03:17 PM
    I don't recall anything like this happening at a sporting event before.
    There was that wackjob at the Atlanta Olympics.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-15-13 03:18 PM
    Should publicly hang the culprits when they eventually find them.
    You mean after the fair trial right?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 03:23 PM
    Nice to see the +14 close on the TSX
    04-15-13 03:24 PM
    100% confirmed as bombs. Third device found 2-3 blocks from finish.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 03:25 PM
    Bbry should integrate this into their US campaign, pretty cool

FMBX News - Field Marketing & Brand Experience
    04-15-13 03:27 PM
    Farkin fell into the red in AH after holding its own all day...look forward to seeing the Q10 released. It would be nice to hear something official about the pre-orders.
    04-15-13 03:47 PM
    100% confirmed as bombs. Third device found 2-3 blocks from finish.
    another one found as well making it 4 in total. Thank god the other 2 didn't go off as well.
    04-15-13 03:47 PM
    I am thinking the same as you. Natural Gas will gain in value. I have a bunch that has only punished me but I am long on them.

I also thing LNG has a big load of potential. I am watching Chart Industries GTLS and hoping it will drop a bit so I can buy in.
    Don't make me drink some beers again and rant on how USA oil is going to get huge in the near future. Here's my picks for a huge gain in the next two years: Chevron, ExxonMobile, ConocoPhillips, Occidental Patrolium, and Royal Dutch Shell.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-15-13 03:51 PM
    Bbry should integrate this into their US campaign, pretty cool

FMBX News - Field Marketing & Brand Experience
    Great idea.
    04-15-13 04:08 PM
    AAPL has dipped to a new 52 week low in the AM.

EDIT - It didn't hold but was as low as $418.61 whereas the current low is $419.
    04-15-13 04:11 PM
    I want this white Q10! When you guys get even richer with this stock, please draw straws to determine who is going to send me on.

BlackBerry Q10 Pre-Orders Massively exceeding those of the BlackBerry Z10 | RapidBerry

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-q10-white.jpg
    04-15-13 04:21 PM
    As some of you may have figured from past posts, I live outside Boston. Bad, bad day. Today is usually the greatest day in Boston, the marathon, the Red Sox, all the family members of runners. Many, many people from all over the world. Just awful. All of the folks who I know who were running are accounted for, but some moron or group of morons have killed and hurt too many people and ruined a truly great experience for now and ever more. I have been at that finish line many times when I was younger, it was always a great experience and memorable. Just bummed and puts out BBRY back and forth a little perspective. Prayers and thoughts to all. Cr@p.
    04-15-13 04:23 PM
    I want this white Q10! When you guys get even richer with this stock, please draw straws to determine who is going to send me on.

BlackBerry Q10 Pre-Orders Massively exceeding those of the BlackBerry Z10 | RapidBerry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry-Q10-White.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	151522
    I'll give ya four at the party...so you can BBM video chat with your girls.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:24 PM
    As some of you may have figured from past posts, I live outside Boston. Bad, bad day. Today is usually the greatest day in Boston, the marathon, the Red Sox, all the family members of runners. Many, many people from all over the world. Just awful. All of the folks who I know who were running are accounted for, but some moron or group of morons have killed and hurt too many people and ruined a truly great experience for now and ever more. I have been at that finish line many times when I was younger, it was always a great experience and memorable. Just bummed and puts out BBRY back and forth a little perspective. Prayers and thoughts to all. Cr@p.
    Sorry friend. There's no way of explaining why this type thing happens. people are sick in the head and need to be relieved of that sickness by removing the head.
    04-15-13 04:26 PM
    I'm with you on this one. Stay safe and with prayers.

Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 04:29 PM
    AAPL has dipped to a new 52 week low in the AM.

EDIT - It didn't hold but was as low as $418.61 whereas the current low is $419.
    I look forward to seeing the $300s for AAPL and BBRY...
    04-15-13 04:29 PM
113,256 ... 683684685686687 ...