View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Lol...Bay street is officially panicked....they are now calling today "A Situation".

They should live our BlackBerry for a couple months...this is a situation.

Posted via CB10
    Today is a great day to buy hah, market over reaction x 10000. Can't think of a day where some bad news comes out where everything tanks so hard and recovers nicely on the short term. BP is always my prime example as an over reaction case. Proud buyer at 30 bucks lol.
    04-15-13 12:26 PM
    Nice call M8, $13.80 resistance and now holding!
    Can't say you've always been spot on, but when you're not traveling....
    04-15-13 12:35 PM
    Lol...Bay street is officially panicked....they are now calling today "A Situation".

They should live our BlackBerry for a couple months...this is a situation.

Posted via CB10
    A situation? LOL

Do their windows open on Bay Street? If so, they had better lock em up.

Christ, they need more moderates in the world...

When someone starts crying that's when I start buying...if they start panicking, well, that's just a glorious moment and I just have to wait for the red to stop flowing.
    04-15-13 12:40 PM
    A situation? LOL

Do their windows open on Bay Street? If so, they had better lock em up.

Christ, they need more moderates in the world...

When someone starts crying that's when I start buying...if they start panicking, well, that's just a glorious moment and I just have to wait for the red to stop flowing.
    100% agree.

behavioural finance at it's finest lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 12:44 PM
    TSX is getting beaten today, yet BB is still up. I guess it is because of the big drop in commodities... Anyone have an idea how long this will last or what it means in terms of the market?
    04-15-13 12:50 PM
    Wow, today is somewhat of a red sea out there and BBRY is just bobbing along, green as can be...LOL

What a contrarian stock...I just hope that when things go green again in the market that BBRY begins to surge
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 12:50 PM
    TSX is getting beaten today, yet BB is still up. I guess it is because of the big drop in commodities... Anyone have an idea how long this will last or what it means in terms of the market?
    Depends how you look on it. I can't speak much to gold as it isn't my thing but in terms of O&G I don't think it is that big a deal. Anytime economy news comes out it gets forgotten in a weeks time. Plus in my honest opinion economists do their best to predict but can and generally are 100% wrong. Will China's growth be better than what was predicted today, maybe, maybe not. Way too many factors to accurately predict but I think the market will recover by the end of the week. Long term China will still grow tremendously year over year and prices should continually rise to a steady level until then. Also long term, I think Keystone will go through and in terms of Canadian investment northern gateway should go through in the new few years which should help canadian companies realize some better gains from production.

Time will tell!
    04-15-13 12:54 PM
    I know this is from Seeking Alpha and it's a hit and miss from there but good news is good news and sometimes just nice to read.....

BlackBerry: Searching For The Truth - Seeking Alpha
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 12:57 PM
    If they make that phone BlackBerry better sue. Hope BlackBerry patented the design.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 01:00 PM
    Guys 'n Gals. I have to fess up for causing the red markets today.

I had forgottin I put in an order last week for IMO (Imperial Oil Canada) at $39.90.

We of course it opened this morning and immediately dropped to $39.44 so I got caught in the slide (forgetting I had placed the order).

So, again, my apologies. If you want to call me names go ahead. But just don't call me "Late for Dinner".
    I thought I was the only one with that kind of luck.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 01:03 PM
    I know this is from Seeking Alpha and it's a hit and miss from there but good news is good news and sometimes just nice to read.....

BlackBerry: Searching For The Truth - Seeking Alpha
    Great article.

The short business is so depressing. I suspect that the suicide rate is quite high in that occupation.
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 01:05 PM
    Well I'm happy. BBRY is up, citigroup is up on a better er than expected... Thought about selling some of my stock there to buy more BBRY but I think it will hit 46$ tomorrow.
    04-15-13 01:06 PM
    If they make that phone BlackBerry better sue. Hope BlackBerry patented the design.

Posted via CB10

Sounds like Apple is beginning to understand what works...
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.

Posted via CB10
    They won't be making that phone. It's a concept just like the TK Justice ones were for BlackBerry.
    bungaboy likes this.
    Also, interesting observation, I've been watching CNBC all day and they are talking about how everything is down today and how much of the tech sector is down but refuses to mention that BBRY is up lol. Tools
    04-15-13 01:12 PM
    Are you white trash? What kind of a stupid question is that? We're discussing BBRY here, not our backgrounds.
    Are you serious? Why so serious? Seriously? Why are you serious? Sounds serious...

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    04-15-13 01:30 PM
    The poll at the top of the page.
    From the number of people that voted "yes" in the poll above. At 491 now.
    Me stupid ... sorry guys & thx.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 01:40 PM
    Also, interesting observation, I've been watching CNBC all day and they are talking about how everything is down today and how much of the tech sector is down but refuses to mention that BBRY is up lol. Tools
    Yes, they are definitely tools. In fact, I envision them as some sort of proctologist's tools.
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 01:42 PM
    Yes, they are definitely tools. In fact, I envision them as some sort of proctologist's tools.
    You read my mind ... just TWed
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    04-15-13 01:48 PM
    Hey, I love Fox news....
    You love fox news to do what?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-15-13 01:49 PM
    I'm not even watching NASDAQ today and tomorrow, but I'll continue to watch this thread as you guys crack me up.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 01:49 PM

Watching the news???? lol
    04-15-13 01:50 PM

I think he meant he loves the foxes on the news.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-15-13 01:52 PM
    I think he meant he loves the foxes on the news.
    Especially Fox news foxes.
    04-15-13 01:54 PM
    Watching the news???? lol
    Isn't Fox news an oxymoron??
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-15-13 01:57 PM
113,256 ... 681682683684685 ...