View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    yeah, well you can't win in those situations, if you let them unopposed they will run over you and if you protest they will get upset because you oppose them, it is still the same old story: Wall Street looks after Wall Street
    Well something is happening as they are going to talk about it again in the next hour segment. I stated that TH should take some pointers from Elon Musk, looks like he read my post and said enough is enough as BBRY stated today they are now asking for the SEC and OSC look into the false statements.

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-seeking-s...n-rate-claims/
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 01:05 PM
    ahhh sorry duplicate post.
    04-12-13 01:08 PM
    so interesting how some relatively large volume orders to sell disappear
    (are cancelled) just as they are with a couple of cents away from the ones being filled.
    04-12-13 01:09 PM
    Back from my "vacation". Sad to see BBRY in this state.

To add insult to injury I visited several shopping centers in VA and NC. Absolutely zero advertising for Blackberry or Z10. I've checked out a LOT of stores and shopping malls. This does not bode well for BBRY in US.
    Welcome back my friend!! Yep, I see that where I am as well.
    04-12-13 01:11 PM
    Wow, you went to Hockenheim? Before they put the chicanes in, that was one seriously quick track. Were you around when Mansell, Prost, Senna and Piquet were racing?
    I lived in Sandhausen Germany which was a 3 minute bicycle ride from Hockenheim. I was there from June 07 to July 2012.
    04-12-13 01:14 PM
    Fantastic. What was your original complaint letter/email?
    Sent in for an enquiry regarding the media bashing in attempts to manipulate the stock. Listed sources and some documents pulled from assorted websites. It wasn't just a quick ***** on their support site. I was rather thorough. Sorry, can't cut and paste my original complaint though due to some sensitive information.
    04-12-13 01:16 PM
    big dip happening
    04-12-13 01:18 PM
    dang thing about to slide into the abyss.

Just a crazy hunch but we may well slide past $13.29 (craptastic)

Watching it for a buy in, but at the same time (souring at the losses)
    04-12-13 01:20 PM
    I just added to my position at 13.49, now U am really invested in BlackBerry. They better not screw up and annonce big sales in June..

Posted via CB10
    Jahcure likes this.
    04-12-13 01:23 PM
    BlackBerry must get off the US exchange. It's a horrible backwards exchange. No wonder the world is pulling money out of the US.

Posted via CB10
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    04-12-13 01:23 PM
    dang thing about to slide into the abyss.
    If it hits $12, TH himself will take notice. They'll be scrambling themselves I think because major shareholders will be calling and sending letters of concern. (IMO).
    04-12-13 01:24 PM
    Fridays are always write offs. Call it a day and move into next week plz. Fresh start! I get to watch my April 20th options expire worthless lol
    bungaboy and MoolahMitch like this.
    04-12-13 01:25 PM
    04-12-13 01:26 PM
    Certainly seems ****** up thats for sure, criminal Really
    BlackBerry must get off the US exchange. It's a horrible backwards exchange. No wonder the world is pulling money out of the US.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 01:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is BBRY not sliding on the TO exchange these last 2 days as well?
    04-12-13 01:28 PM
    Todays dip has little to do with the rumors, more to do with it being Friday and only bad news where ever you read.

Most disturbing is a lack of interest in everyone except existing BB users. My friend at AT&T said they did not even get more in this week as their inventory has not moved.
    04-12-13 01:28 PM
    Cnbc about to do another BlackBerry story.
    04-12-13 01:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dude... we get it... lol. No more reason to post the same thing over and over again for a couple of days. We know where you stand on the subject
    04-12-13 01:29 PM
    CNBC is about talk about it again and stated before commercial break Blackberry is fuming over the analyst call regarding the Z10 returns.
    04-12-13 01:31 PM
    I'm down $424 and am wondering if I should sell and take that loss and buy back in right now at these low prices. Right now my average is $15.08. Anybody else do that??
    04-12-13 01:31 PM
    CNBC is about talk about it again and stated before commercial break Blackberry is fuming over the analyst call regarding the Z10 returns.
    Who's doing the talking? Sorry, I can't get to it from where I'm at....
    04-12-13 01:32 PM
    Who's doing the talking? Sorry, I can't get to it from where I'm at....
    Brian Sullivan
    lcjr likes this.
    04-12-13 01:35 PM
    If it hits $12, TH himself will take notice. They'll be scrambling themselves I think because major shareholders will be calling and sending letters of concern. (IMO).
    With Prem Watsa on the board, they will not pay lip service to stock price. Take care of the busienss and hte share price will follow.

The response to this Detwiler comment is because of the blatent idocity and lieing that must have occured. That's all. It has nothing to do with share price.
    peter9477, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-12-13 01:36 PM
    I'm down $424 and am wondering if I should sell and take that loss and buy back in right now at these low prices.
    How would that make any difference? You'd enssentially be buying at the same price you sold, and would still be out the $424.
    04-12-13 01:36 PM
    can one buy options, puts, etc on the tsx?
    04-12-13 01:38 PM
113,256 ... 667668669670671 ...