View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I got a response back from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on my enquiry on 2 April. At least they got my complaint on record.

Dear Mr. xxxx:
    Thank you for providing your comments to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
    The SEC�s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy (OIEA) processes many comments from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some correspondence received by OIEA is referred directly to other SEC offices and divisions for their review. If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

Thank you for communicating your views.
    Sincerely,
    Nina Smallwood-Johnson
    Attorney
    Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
    U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
    (800) 732-0330
    U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage
    Fantastic. What was your original complaint letter/email?
    04-12-13 11:51 AM
    My strategy right now is to see if BBRY is going to drop further today and possibly take a few more shares in
    for my darling husband's portfolio and lower his average. But I feel the latest I will hang on to BB:tsx would
    be September-December of this year. For me I'm happy with 30% return, better than any MF (mutual fund) out there in performance really.
    04-12-13 11:52 AM
    My strategy right now is to see if BBRY is going to drop further today and possibly take a few more shares in
    for my darling husband's portfolio and lower his average. But I feel the latest I will hang on to BB:tsx would
    be September-December of this year. For me I'm happy with 30% return, better than any MF (mutual fund) out there in performance really.
    Good luck with your choices and hope you have a great weekend.

I am pulling the plug on my shares and take my gained $400 to dinner at Ruth Chris tonight!
    04-12-13 11:54 AM
    My strategy right now is to see if BBRY is going to drop further today
    We could be looking at a take out of a boat load of options at $13.50 which means a close around $13.49. The opportunity is just too strong at this price.
    04-12-13 12:15 PM
    Settled an order this morning @ $CAN 13.5 "in case of" ... but this is barely going to be fired IMHO
    Good luck !

End for now, dinner @ home and mut cook the Korma veal - Good weekend, StockBerrians !!
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    04-12-13 12:23 PM
    Good luck with your choices and hope you have a great weekend.

I am pulling the plug on my shares and take my gained $400 to dinner at Ruth Chris tonight!
    Have a big fat steak and strong drink and enjoy!!
    04-12-13 12:30 PM
    What is the 'max pain' for today?
    04-12-13 12:37 PM
    Why's the sp not moving up with BB claims today, should we have not had some sort of
    rebound
    04-12-13 12:39 PM
    Research In Motion to seek SEC, OSC review of 'False, Misleading' Z10 return rate

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-seeking-s...n-rate-claims/
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 12:39 PM
    Not 100% true. Managing Directors don't have to sit on the firms board of directors. Just throwing it out there.
    The Detwiler Fenton Web Site says he is on the Board. Yet on the Board page he is gone.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-04-12-2.37.51-pm.png  
    04-12-13 12:41 PM
    Why's the sp not moving up with BB claims today, should we have not had some sort of
    rebound
    Damage has been done, will take some positive news to rebound
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    04-12-13 12:47 PM
    The Detwiler Fenton Web Site says he is on the Board. Yet on the Board page he is gone.
    I made a general statement not in relation to this particular company as I have no idea what their structure is but OP never said he was there yesterday or any back up just a general statement that as a managing director he isn't on the board of directors.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 12:47 PM
    CNBC is about to talk about TH taking on Detwiler-Fenton analyst regarding the false claims, this should be good.
    drummer_god and spike12 like this.
    04-12-13 12:48 PM
    Just want to share that I sent out a limit buy order at 13.46 in case that the option writers push the SP to the 13.50 line. If it is filled, then I will send out another limit buy order at 13.01 in case that they want to push the SP to the 13 strike line. One or both the orders if they get filled, shall make some quick money for me in the coming week.
    P.S. Above is just my trading strategy which may or may not work.
    m0de25 likes this.
    04-12-13 12:49 PM
    CNBC is about to talk about TH taking on Detwiler-Fenton analyst regarding the false claims, this should be good.
    Let us know what they say, going to eat bfast lol
    04-12-13 12:51 PM
    Damage has been done, will take some positive news to rebound
    Yup, quite bs
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 12:52 PM
    What is the 'max pain' for today?
    While it can always go lower, I think max pain has already be inflicted in the last 2 sessions. We will see if it can rally, but BBRY is breaking down here, much to my surprise and horror, but it is happening. Sadly, the CNBC piece may be BRRY's last hope today....
    04-12-13 12:52 PM
    wow, they are nibbling this thing down slowly this afternoon...they've got a target in mind...
    04-12-13 12:53 PM
    I made a general statement not in relation to this particular company as I have no idea what their structure is but OP never said he was there yesterday or any back up just a general statement that as a managing director he isn't on the board of directors.
    I understand that. I was merely pointing out that on their website he was listed as being on the Board in his bio but on the actual Board page he has disappeared.
    04-12-13 12:55 PM
    anytime CNBC runs a story on BB, the stock price takes a hit.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    Let us know what they say, going to eat bfast lol
    It's was a joke, lasted about one minute and they through TH under the bus for sticking a claim out against the analyst. One guy stated it's been years since this has happened and it would be better for TH to disclose numbers.
    bungaboy and Kid Vibe like this.
    wow, they are nibbling this thing down slowly this afternoon...they've got a target in mind...
    You got it.
    On the sell side I see some volume, that can only mean 1 thing.
    Look out 13.39 *insert pissed here* lol

edited to add $13.29 as that's now where those 1/100 string of buy orders begin down to $10 ish
    04-12-13 12:57 PM
    It's was a joke, lasted about one minute and they through TH under the bus for sticking a claim out against the analyst. One guy stated it's been years since this has happened and it would be better for TH to disclose numbers.
    And this surprises . . . .. . ?
    zyben likes this.
    04-12-13 12:59 PM
    yeah, well you can't win in those situations, if you let them unopposed they will run over you and if you protest they will get upset because you oppose them, it is still the same old story: Wall Street looks after Wall Street
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 01:00 PM
    Morgan; if you're able to, would you mind chiming in with your thoughts on today's activity?
    04-12-13 01:05 PM
113,250 ... 666667668669670 ...