View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    At 4k shares, he stole from me and my family, I feel like marching over to his office and not leaving till I get a cheque for 5k in my hand
    Sigh. . . . .
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-12-13 11:01 AM
    He's probably trying to cut his links, to the people involved. At least that's what I would do...
    He probably did not expect this move from BB, seeing others were getting away too easily before.

Hope all those info were backed up or cached somewhere. This would be interesting if indeed he's deleting his internet trails.
    There's always a trail, always. If you do anything on-line, on a computer, or access a server in any manner, you'll leave a trace you cannot get rid of. That is a fact.
    04-12-13 11:02 AM
    Sigh. . . . .
    I'm glad I don't need my money right now so I haven't lost anything so long as its in my brokerage account. I'm only in the red $180 so no big deal right now.
    04-12-13 11:05 AM
    He was a Managing Director so he would have been under the board members. Funny, his LinkedIn profile shows up on Google, but when you click on it, it says it doesn't exist.
    Not 100% true. Managing Directors don't have to sit on the firms board of directors. Just throwing it out there.
    fedakd likes this.
    04-12-13 11:05 AM
    i suspect large firms set up smaller firms to do thier under-handed bidding and take the fall, while the larger firms make billions and are protected.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 11:08 AM
    Don't know if Id be comfortable with these bedfellows:

For its part, Detwiler Fenton issued a statement later in the morning, claiming it was �confident in our research methodology and we welcome any regulatory scrutiny.� The firm added that it is �not the only research provider publishing similar reports regarding customer reactions, sales and returns of the BlackBerry Z10.�

That part is true. Several brokers of late have issued negative reports about the Z10 launch. On Thursday, James Faucette of Pacific Crest wrote of �modest initial U.S. Z10 sales� since the launch. Earlier in the week, MKM Partners cited proprietary data showing 6% of the surveyed consumers had plans to buy a BlackBerry device in the next 12 months.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-12-13 11:08 AM
    There's always a trail, always. If you do anything on-line, on a computer, or access a server in any manner, you'll leave a trace you cannot get rid of. That is a fact.
    I know, I was being sarcastic on the info trace. They'll find it if there is something to find.

The problem is how deep do they want to dig? Lets wait and see.
    Last edited by La Emperor; 04-12-13 at 11:22 AM.
    04-12-13 11:11 AM
    Even more good news. If Blackberry can keep these type applications coming, we'll see more of the younger generation coming on board. I've been reading many want this but don't quite trust it yet. Blackberry is the perfect venue for NFC mobile data transactions (payments). RBC and McDonald
    04-12-13 11:12 AM
    Surely worth the money they'll spend into it. At least.
    Might be a really good return. Spend $1mil for prosecution, get $10mil is fines. lol
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-12-13 11:14 AM
    Nah, mkm, df and paccrest were all bbm ing each other from their blackberries for security reasons lol
    lcjr, bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-12-13 11:14 AM
    He's gone from the Research team list

Cached version:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=ca

and current version:
    Detwiler Fenton & Co.

strong first post, I know

EDIT: He's back up now, weird.
    lcjr, cjcampbell, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    04-12-13 11:15 AM
    Yeah, but it'd take a lot of digging to do so. These crooks (market manipulators) have gotten smart too and know how to make it hard to find traces. Of course, if we had a whistleblower, it'd change everything and they'd be screwed.

i suspect large firms set up smaller firms to do thier under-handed bidding and take the fall, while the larger firms make billions and are protected.
    Quite possible.

For its part, Detwiler Fenton issued a statement later in the morning, claiming it was “confident in our research methodology and we welcome any regulatory scrutiny.” The firm added that it is “not the only research provider publishing similar reports regarding customer reactions, sales and returns of the BlackBerry Z10.”

That part is true. Several brokers of late have issued negative reports about the Z10 launch. On Thursday, James Faucette of Pacific Crest wrote of “modest initial U.S. Z10 sales” since the launch. Earlier in the week, MKM Partners cited proprietary data showing 6% of the surveyed consumers had plans to buy a BlackBerry device in the next 12 months.
    There is nothing else they can say. If they admit to lying, they've lost their case even before it's filed.
    I know, I was being sarcastic on the info trace. They'll find it if there is to find.

The problem is how deep do they want to dig? Lets wait and see.
    True - regulators may not want to dig deep.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-12-13 11:16 AM
    Yeah! Was reading that this morning. I love the Mcdonalds partnership , obviously because of their worldwide presence.
    Remember, they're also piloting BBM Money transfers in Indonesia.

Both could be potentially huge, if mass adaption is reached.

Even more good news. If Blackberry can keep these type applications coming, we'll see more of the younger generation coming on board. I've been reading many want this but don't quite trust it yet. Blackberry is the perfect venue for NFC mobile data transactions (payments). RBC and McDonald
    Last edited by La Emperor; 04-12-13 at 02:29 PM.
    lcjr, lcjr, cjcampbell and 2 others like this.
    04-12-13 11:17 AM
    would be really great if Blackberry released a statement with US Z10 sales "1 million in 3 weeks sell though" today....and screwed the shorts on their expiring puts.

too bad it won't happen....but we can pray
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 11:17 AM
    Another sponsorship partnership.....

TSN Partners with BlackBerry to Expand F1 Coverage
    lcjr, zyben, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    04-12-13 11:21 AM

Holy cow, that is great news! I think BB marketing finally got an idea!! The F1 is cool as heck. I remember going to a few in Hockenheim Germany when I lived right down the road from the track.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-12-13 11:24 AM
    If I had to guess, I think bbry may close around the LOD.
    Wee bit worried if we go under $13.39 though. Bunch of 1/100 orders under that right thru to $10

So happy to see some upward now. Crossing every crossable lol

sigh....
    Last edited by rebekahlynnharrison; 04-12-13 at 11:42 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 11:28 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-f1-mercedes-w04-blackberry-inline.jpg

04-12-13 11:29 AM

BB has been all over Canadian sports networks, including Sportsnet and the Blue Jays coverage. Would be nice for them to get a similar exposure in the US, or if they are, if any American friends on here can provide us with info if they are seeing anything down there, that'd be nice.

Also, BB might wanna make sure than TSN actually makes a BB10 app before they throw money at them. I remember the NHL Tradecentre coverage was sponsored by BB, yet TSN didn't have a BB tradecentre app.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 11:32 AM
    Holy cow, that is great news! I think BB marketing finally got an idea!! The F1 is cool as heck. I remember going to a few in Hockenheim Germany when I lived right down the road from the track.
    Wow, you went to Hockenheim? Before they put the chicanes in, that was one seriously quick track. Were you around when Mansell, Prost, Senna and Piquet were racing?
    04-12-13 11:33 AM
    Back from my "vacation". Sad to see BBRY in this state.

To add insult to injury I visited several shopping centers in VA and NC. Absolutely zero advertising for Blackberry or Z10. I've checked out a LOT of stores and shopping malls. This does not bode well for BBRY in US.
    04-12-13 11:36 AM

To add insult to injury I visited several shopping centers in VA and NC. Absolutely zero advertising for Blackberry or Z10. I've checked out a LOT of stores and shopping malls. This does not bode well for BBRY in US.
    Welcome back, hope the states treated you well. Let's just hope they blow up the advertising for the Q10 as most reports shows that is what US customers want the most.
    04-12-13 11:38 AM
    If I had to guess, I think bbry may close around the LOD.
    Wee bit worried if we go under $13.39 though. Bunch of 1/100 orders under that right thru to $10
    It is just floundering like a dead fish. Downward trend last hour or so and with no good news . . . .
    04-12-13 11:39 AM

I have to agree. I really hate to say it but it does not look like there is much intrest in Blackberry anymore and no one cares from what I can see outside this forum.

We are now having a 10 cent "rally" at 12.41!
    04-12-13 11:40 AM

For its part, Detwiler Fenton issued a statement later in the morning, claiming it was “confident in our research methodology and we welcome any regulatory scrutiny.” The firm added that it is “not the only research provider publishing similar reports regarding customer reactions, sales and returns of the BlackBerry Z10.”

That part is true. Several brokers of late have issued negative reports about the Z10 launch. On Thursday, James Faucette of Pacific Crest wrote of “modest initial U.S. Z10 sales” since the launch. Earlier in the week, MKM Partners cited proprietary data showing 6% of the surveyed consumers had plans to buy a BlackBerry device in the next 12 months.
    lol...the argument "but they're doing it also" isn't going to work now. hahahaha
    04-12-13 11:44 AM
113,256 ... 665666667668669 ...