View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Why is the stock still falling after hours?
    It's currently $13.61, so it's up now.

The stench from the short-dog attack will linger a while because of the uncertainty it has created.

Unfortunately, the release from BlackBerry refuting claims from the bogus news articles is not a well orchestrated and highly funded communications attack. It's more or less a passive response that slowly seeps into cyberspace.
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 04:24 PM
    It was $13.53 when I wrote.
    Research In Motion Limited After Hours Trading - NASDAQ.com

I was expecting a bigger response to the PR.
    04-11-13 04:25 PM
    Problem is is that nobody will report it... or at least very few. Most will simply put it at the bottom of the exhisting article that was released hours ago as an update. Most people won't go back to read the same article so unless more sources print a new article with the statment, few will see it.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 04:29 PM
    up 0.05 ah

Why is the stock still falling after hours?
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-11-13 04:29 PM
    Hey, with all the cheap shares I picked up today I can afford to buy you a six pack!

Oops... I drank one
    Big Money! I'll get in on some of this. I'll take one of those smoked beers I was telling you about.
    04-11-13 04:31 PM
    Are markets in London, Paris or Toronto really any better? I still don't see illegal manipulation. Its how it goes. We all know it. Anyone who traded off that "Report " was a fool. 50M shares off of that? Bargains for you all!!! Is it really much different than Kevin tweeting that he heard Q10 sales will be great? Should we investigate his source? Of course not. Just be aware and act accordingly. They can't force you to buy or sell!

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure the outcome would be diffrent if listed elsewhere anyway...global reach and all that.

Posted via CB10
    OMGitworks likes this.
    04-11-13 04:33 PM
    It seems that short interests are manipulating the SP of BBRY with all these misleading and false articals in what seems like an attempt to drive the SP down and damage the blackberry brand name. I am going to file a complain here Questions and Complaints
    04-11-13 04:36 PM
    Alright gang, it was a rough day but we're alive. Since it's after hours I think we could all use a little humour. These are funnies about stocks and bonds.
    04-11-13 04:45 PM
    It was $13.53 when I wrote.
    Research In Motion Limited After Hours Trading - NASDAQ.com

How many shares did you buy on the dip? How many BBRY shares to you own now?
    04-11-13 04:52 PM
    Kid, my work colleagues said I’m not allowed to watch these videos anymore. Apparently they don’t appreciate 70s type dancing along with these. That and I tend to knock things over when dancing. Third coffee pot this month.
    04-11-13 04:55 PM
    I'm back with the TA as I see it today, here's the first chart:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-april-11c-2013-chart.jpg

This one just shows us the Bollinger Bands and how they narrowed. We thought there would be a large move but in our case, it was to be up and not down. The bands are widening now and we are very close to jumping back in them again which will happen tomorrow. The boundary lows will be the 100-dma at $ 13.62/shr and the lower band at $ 13.79/shr. All of this implies that we are closing up tomorrow and finding support at these strong indexes. It doesn't matter if we jump back into support or not over the next day or so, the main goal tomorrow is not to drop below today's low price of $ 13.28/shr.

I believe the second chart is now the new range for the stock:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-april-11b-2013-chart.jpg

Here the pennant formation is being expanded to include a longer timeframe for a consolidation. The lines work well and imply that we will see a higher low tomorrow and possibly regain the 100-dma and the Bollinger bands as well. And so we can buy near the lows of today if that even happens ..... and probably sit in the $ 13.80's area tomorrow.

My thoughts on the news release, at first I wanted to return my Z10 immediately as it sounds like they are offering a credit for more than one phone. Then I thought about it for a minutes and realized this guy is a clown. If you want to hear him talk about his report go to www.bnn.com, he was on just after 4:00 PM and they'll have the video. He spoke just after BlackBerry came out with their statement and if and when they post the video I will provide the link. This was a well planned execution so congrats to them, didn't see it coming and now our famous uptrend line is dead forever .... unless, we have a remarkable rally within the next couple of days. Note the RSI is 39 and 30 is over-sold so there isn't much downside here. I also saw the large block order that came in late in the day. I swear the short count will have ballooned today, they really are trying hard to kill this thing.

Listen to what he has to say, he bitches about the glitches in the software, how hard it is to understand and the serious lack of apps. Yet no one seems to say anything negative in all of the comments. at the carriers. Go figure! For the record, I love my Z10, it is amazing. We are off tomorrow to the US for a couple of days so try and support this thing while we're away!! Thank you!!
    04-11-13 04:55 PM
    Enjoy your trip M8...

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-11-13 05:02 PM
    We support this company and most are share holders...you are neither and now your just being childish...if you want to troll and spread inflammatory remarks please do it elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    Please tell me how I am trolling. I gave you my point of view. I'm being childish, but people have called me an ### and chosen to ignore me because they don't like what I say? I forgot that Crackberry is only for cheerleaders and "yes men" now. If this was an iPhone site, I believe the term you guys would use is Isheep. It amazes me that many people on this site can't or won't accept a different opinion than theirs. Pretty narrow minded, if you ask me. If you disagree with anything I've said, make your argument. Many people do and I love reading different points of view. It's quite apparent that many people here can't handle any dissenting views
    04-11-13 05:04 PM
    stop arguing. stop getting personal. if it continues we will have to resort to closing the thread
    04-11-13 05:05 PM
    Please tell me how I am trolling. I gave you my point of view. I'm being childish, but people have called me an ### and chosen to ignore me because they don't like what I say? I forgot that Crackberry is only for cheerleaders and "yes men" now. If this was an iPhone site, I believe the term you guys would use is Isheep. It amazes me that many people on this site can't or won't accept a different opinion than theirs. Pretty narrow minded, if you ask me. If you disagree with anything I've said, make your argument. Many people do and I love reading different points of view. It's quite apparent that many people here can't handle any dissenting views
    Dude, give it up man.
    zyben and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 05:08 PM
    stop arguing. stop getting personal. if it continues we will have to resort to closing the thread
    I hope that wasn't directed to me. I haven't gotten personal at all. It seems like the people on this thread can't deal with a different opinion. I've been called childish, an a$$, been told to give it up and had people question why I'm here. If you dispute my points, tell me why. You said to stop arguing? What is the point of a forum then?
    04-11-13 05:16 PM
    ... Most days this thread is a great place to hang, but sometimes it gets too "internety" where the hounds are quick to pounce on someone for not much reason, really.

Chillax guys
    04-11-13 05:17 PM
    Headline: 100% of people below the age of 10 have never bought a z10. In fact, they know more about legos than about the z10! To add to this bad news, John Ferber from Billy Bob's Super Analysts Emporium surveyed 10 people standing in a welfare line and 9 said they would never buy a z10. So 90% of the world's population would short bbry if they could. We care deeply about your well being and advise you to sell your stock.
    morganplus8 and lcjr like this.
    04-11-13 05:21 PM
    I hope that wasn't directed to me. I haven't gotten personal at all. It seems like the people on this thread can't deal with a different opinion. I've been called childish, an a$$, been told to give it up and had people question why I'm here. If you dispute my points, tell me why. You said to stop arguing? What is the point of a forum then?
    When people no longer want to hear what you have to say, then it doesn't matter if you have a point or not, or if you're right or wrong - they just don't want to hear it. At that point it's just better to just give it up. Nothing personal.
    Lets bring back the after hour party, I will need a few cold ones this afternoon...
    04-11-13 05:24 PM
    Any good news is readily allowed in here now... Q10 news... Possible hint that BlackBerry Q10 release is imminentGoMo News
    04-11-13 05:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and q649 like this.
    04-11-13 05:30 PM
    Lets bring back the after hour party, I will need a few cold ones this afternoon...
    Here you go my man. It's all I can do since I can't squeeze them into the computer.
    Shanerredflag and plasmid_boy like this.
    04-11-13 05:31 PM
    When people no longer want to hear what you have to say, then it doesn't matter if you have a point or not, or if you're right or wrong - they just don't want to hear it. At that point it's just better to just give it up. Nothing personal.
    I hear what you're saying. I was just surprised at how quickly and obnoxiously people jumped at me. If somebody can't handle posting on a forum without attacking someone , maybe they should stop posting. I'm not mad at anyone, it's an internet forum for goodness sakes! Is the stocks performance the reason for people's thin skins in this thread?
    04-11-13 05:32 PM
    I hear what you're saying. I was just surprised at how quickly and obnoxiously people jumped at me. If somebody can't handle posting on a forum without attacking someone , maybe they should stop posting. I'm not mad at anyone, it's an internet forum for goodness sakes! Is the stocks performance the reason for people's thin skins in this thread?
    the forum is about the stock, so what do you think, will it go up or down tomorrow?
    04-11-13 05:37 PM
    Well to my credit I think I counter-argued with facts vs insults (-1 part). LOL
    04-11-13 05:38 PM
113,256 ... 653654655656657 ...