702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    one guy used "niggles" and one guy used "waggles" today

the thread is doing just fine

long and strong baby
    04-11-13 11:56 AM
    My order just got filled at $13.95 on the TSX
    I hope my order gets filled faster than that took. Going to Waterburger for lunch and don't have that much time. Dang I'm hungry!
    04-11-13 12:01 PM
    Morgan. If it closes below the lower band today should we be buying first thing in the morning? Or is it an obvious buy signal already?
    04-11-13 12:03 PM
    04-11-13 12:08 PM
    Well at least my TSLA shares are off setting my BBRY losses. Just wish I had them closer in weight in my portfolio (ratio TSLA 1.3 : 2 BBRY).
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-11-13 12:08 PM
    a day too soon (buy wise) sigh....
    ahh well, back to moderate-term visuals lol
    I see some of you are $100 sp sell targets.
    Anyone in the $30 zone for the year?
    04-11-13 12:10 PM
    If you google '(Joe Fersedi) ITG BBRY' and '(Jeff Johnston) Detwiler BBRY' you'll know exactly what is going on here.

If this information is false, then either BlackBerry or the carriers should act accordingly. This news can't be good for any of them.

Analyst: BlackBerry Z10 Returns Outnumber Sales - Digits - WSJ
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    It is not a $22 stock, it is what the market says it is.
    If you really believed it was due to market manipulation and nothing else you wouldn’t be whining about it, you would be giddily adding to your position.
    jhill396 likes this.
    Kind of peculiar that they used "Ouch! Blackberry" as the headline. Reminds me of the twitter spam that this thread was talking about:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...m-spam-778136/
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-11-13 12:14 PM
    Well at least my TSLA shares are off setting my BBRY losses. Just wish I had them closer in weight in my portfolio (ratio TSLA 1.3 : 2 BBRY).
    Another TSLA fan!! Rock on David! I was commenting earlier in the thread how bad I want the "S" in Blue. I love how they're putting their shops in malls throughout the US and actually sat in one of the "S" models. They had to call security to get me out. lol Yes, this has to do with this thread and BBRY stock.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-s.jpg
    04-11-13 12:14 PM
    Morgan. If it closes below the lower band today should we be buying first thing in the morning? Or is it an obvious buy signal already?
    I will leave it to the expert but unfortunately I think BBRY is below the 5 and 50 day and I am not sure that is a real positive. It seems like that support didn't hold. On the bright side the reason for the fall may be false news and not technically driven. Let's see where it closes, and where it is a month, 3 months and a year form now .
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-11-13 12:15 PM
    I will leave it to the expert but unfortunately I think BBRY is below the 5 and 50 day and I am not sure that is a real positive. It seems like that support didn't hold. On the bright side the reason for the fall may be false news and not technically driven. Let's see where it closes, and where it is a month, 3 months and a year form now .

Yeah, I certainly didn't buy back after I read the headline and then saw that this wasn't a simple bear raid.

I'll try and resist the urge to buy a little while longer.

I'd like to see something from the company instead of buying just right now and then find out wave two of the BS attack hits tomorrow. These are heavy hitters determined to drive this thing down, down, down.
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-11-13 at 12:31 PM.
    04-11-13 12:20 PM
    BB is still above the 100-dma ( $13.62 nasdaq and $13.78 tsx ).
    big movement on false info always corrects itself in time.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-11-13 12:21 PM
    04-11-13 12:22 PM
    Just got to my computer and I am speechless!

WTF! I am afraid this is not just stock manipulation.
    04-11-13 12:25 PM

Very interesting. The article also states, perhaps erroneously that "wariness has kept Fairfax on the sidelines, with $8.1 billion, or 30% of its equity portfolio, tucked away in cash. It�s equity position is also fully hedged, protecting against any stock market losses."

Does anyone think he is fully hedged on his BBRY holdings and if so, how? That would be a lot of options or other things he would have to be doing to fully hedge all those shares.
    04-11-13 12:27 PM
    Wow...read a few more articles, these boys are playing dirty pool all the way.

I'd say they know this stock will pick up some steam after the Q10 starts selling and they won't be able to sink it so easily.

This is the ugly side of Wall Street, they are real trolls, or vampires.
    zyben and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 12:28 PM
    Just got to my computer and I am speechless!

WTF! I am afraid this is not just stock manipulation.

I believe it is more manipulation than fact.
    drummer_god and bungaboy like this.
    04-11-13 12:29 PM
    Yeah, I certainly didn't buy back after I read the headline and then saw that this wasn't a simple bear raid.

I'll try and resist the urge to buy a little while longer. I'd like to see something from the company instead of buying just right and then find out wave two hits tomorrow. These are heavy hitters determined to drive this thing down, down, down.
    Also, even if BBRY wanted to respond (and they haven't before as far as I remember) I think this return BS story could only be debunked by the carriers as they have the figures not BBRY??? I think this story ultimately gets flushed as with many of the others, but I am really surprised at the breadth and depth of the sell off. The shear movement and volume (strong but not great) would worry me. I am still on the sidelines waiting for 18....
    04-11-13 12:32 PM
    One of the posters here posted, yesterday, that he thought that BBRY was getting ready to move in a big way up or down.

Now we know.
    peter9477 and BlackistheBerry like this.
    04-11-13 12:41 PM
    $13.65 and falling...
    The problem is that if they cherry picked a couple of stores, the story is * technically * true.

It does not necessarily represent a greater trend as they imply, but technically it is true.

Consider - a small shop that sells five units in the first week, sees two returns and just one sale in the second week. That's all it takes to make this article true - but you can probably safely bet that they had to search pretty hard for it.
    peter9477 and jordandrews90 like this.
    Another TSLA fan!! Rock on David! I was commenting earlier in the thread how bad I want the "S" in Blue. I love how they're putting their shops in malls throughout the US and actually sat in one of the "S" models. They had to call security to get me out. lol Yes, this has to do with this thread and BBRY stock.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	150260
    Lol I want one too! In fact, I was thinking getting into TSLA as well.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-11-13 12:42 PM
    As long as this stock keeps this pace slowly the bollinger bands are squeezing tighter and tighter. Im telling ya a breakout should be coming. We will be going up quickly or down quickly COMING SOON!! Based on 3 month bollinger bands
    Yes here it is! This guy hit it on the head!
    04-11-13 12:44 PM
    Where is the circuit breaker, down 7% come on I think this move even surprised the crooks at Detwiler Fenton. To much money at stake for the shorts, so create fear and take out all stops.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-11-13 12:44 PM
113,256 ... 646647648649650 ...