1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    This is ********.
    m0de25 likes this.
    04-10-13 08:57 AM
    That's just tracking BB online usage. Also, it's from last week. Can't really see that as an excuse....even a long shot excuse.
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    04-10-13 08:59 AM
    seams like the bears are hungry this morning after yesterdays low volume, creep up. I'm going to call this LOD and expect it to creep up again. I think that retail investors are slowly accumulating shares and the bears can't really do anything about that other than to try to shake out the weak hands. Of course, that tactic becomes less and less effective as the long and strong hands become a larger percentage of the remaining investors...
    They can swim against the current for a while, but eventually they will tire out and get washed away.
    bungaboy and StormieTwo like this.
    04-10-13 09:00 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...8/#post8266630

Apparently it's showing up on Analytics as Safari
    What if the 10.1 update makes them show up as bb10? Instantly it would look like millions of bb10 phones were sold and it would appear that apple lost millions of users as well lol.

Double whammy,
    They haven't eliminated cents, just pennies. The two are not exactly the same thing...
    Thanks for your two cents
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    I could see this close >15 today Just a feeling.
    04-10-13 09:01 AM
    gotta play the dips now.
    i sold at $15.30 then bought back at $14.98, then sold at $15.15, then bought back at $14.87.
    making a few hundred at a time until the next big rally.
    04-10-13 09:01 AM
    What if the 10.1 update makes them show up as bb10? Instantly it would look like millions of bb10 phones were sold and it would appear that apple lost millions of users as well lol.

Double whammy,
    That's what I got out of the article as well. Right now it looks like bad news but if, and I mean if, that update does that it would be a huge positive for BB.
    04-10-13 09:04 AM
    Well, I just cashed out completely. I'll likely be back in May or June sometime. Too slow for me at this stage.

All the best folks and just remember not to get too attached emotionally. It's all about making money
    Aren't you exiting for emotional reasons?

Most long term investors will just sit and w.

Posted via CB10
    _dimi_ and fedakd like this.
    04-10-13 09:04 AM
    gotta play the dips now.
    i sold at $15.30 then bought back at $14.98, then sold at $15.15, then bought back at $14.87.
    Rock on friend! That's what I was doing to accumilate shares, but now I'm stuck until this goes back over $15.08. I'm just sitting here and can't take advantage of the huge dips.
    04-10-13 09:06 AM
    gotta play the dips now.
    What if you sell, and it keeps going higher

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 09:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    I believe he said yesterday that he wanted to play with some other stocks at the moment. Nothing wrong with that.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-10-13 09:07 AM
    Whats amazing is that even after the last earnings report, the most bearish price target is still 4.50.

That's less than the value of their current cash pile and ignores the value of existing inventory, patents, real estate, etc...

How has that price target not been updated?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-10-13 09:08 AM
    What if you sell, and it keeps going higher

Posted via CB10
    For the last few months the peaks and dips became standard. You can bank on this dipping now and then. This is one volatile stock right now.
    04-10-13 09:09 AM

Posted via CB10

Nope. Logical. It's almost $120k just sitting there. I'd rather make more productive use of it.

This thing is going to float along for some time yet and so I'll come back in when things look better.

At least that's my view.
    04-10-13 09:11 AM
    Whats amazing is that even after the last earnings report, the most bearish price target is still 4.50.

That's less than the value of their current cash pile and ignores the value of existing inventory, patents, real estate, etc...

How has that price target not been updated?
    NASDAQ has this at $11 still under the Research-Analyst Summary.
    04-10-13 09:12 AM
    For the last few months the peaks and dips became standard. You can bank on this dipping now and then. This is one volatile stock right now.
    A lot of the volatility seems to have gone out of the stock since the ER. It's hasn't had big move since.

@Icjr - Thats the average target. The lowest is still $4.50.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    04-10-13 09:12 AM
    04-10-13 09:26 AM
    So if the news of Q10`s imminent release in Canada and UK is doing diddly squad to the stock price, and in fact it's falling, how can we possibly remain optimistic about our investment? I'm one frustrated and disappointed investor, that much I know. Should I cut my losses and sell this dead weight?...
    04-10-13 09:27 AM
    So if the news of Q10`s imminent release in Canada and UK is doing diddly squad to the stock price, and in fact it's falling, how can we possibly remain optimistic about our investment? I'm one frustrated and disappointed investor, that much I know. Should I cut my losses and sell this dead weight?...
    That's exactly what the bears are doing here. Making you emotional and saying **** it... I'm out. I'm not happy and emotions are running at the moment but this is just one day with many more ahead.
    04-10-13 09:30 AM
    if the price is moving in any direction without news, then it is usually temporary. it will go back to the previous close at some point.
    04-10-13 09:38 AM
    To all the Canadians on this forum, what do you guys use for trading that has the lowest fee?

I used to work for one of the big banks and had staff pricing (which I used for trading), but I no longer work there and they just removed the staff pricing from my account. Just looking for the best alternative now.
    04-10-13 09:41 AM
    No one here can really advise you on what to do with your stock holdings. But, man, based on your previous posts, this thing is beating you up.
    04-10-13 09:43 AM
    I used questrade but I just can't justify not using a bank anymore. Every other system ive used is god awful. Plus I like being able to xfer with ease to my bank within seconds vs days. That's just my 02 cents
    AngryEdmontonian and leafs123 like this.
    04-10-13 09:44 AM
    I use RBC Direct Investing and have level 2 quotes with their dashboard, which I like
    because I can see the running volume flow orders and can usually get in on a good low that
    way as I can see the accumulating sell orders and if the volume is much much higher on the sell side
    then I can usually time it well and vice versa. Anyway my price 20 round trip. Which is not great, but those level 2 components make it worth it for me.
    leafs123 likes this.
    04-10-13 09:47 AM
113,251 ... 632633634635636 ...