View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh dear! This was on my newswire - "Market talk of large order for new BlackBerry Q10 units from the Chinese government - Unconfirmed".

This is what caused the spike - day traders are going to have fun shorting the stock today!!

Or, *is it true?*
    99% probability false - but let them play with that
    04-08-13 08:11 AM
    Yup. Here it is if you can stomach watching it.

You Voted! BlackBerry Crushed Apple
    Hahah...what a loser. This is the same guy who threatened to drop is BB for an iphone because Crackberry members to mean to him.
    bungaboy, CDM76 and zyben like this.
    What just happened? It jumped to $15.20 in PM.
    I believe that would be from my declaring that I was going to reduce my position. Same thing happened the last time. Lol

Meanwhile, BlackBerry was left for dead and bottomed out back in September, when Apple was hitting all-time highs. Since then, it's been the opposite story, with BlackBerry more than doubling and Apple tanking about 40 percent.

You voted and your voice was clear: BlackBerry is your "Squawk Box Money Madness" champion!
    04-08-13 08:12 AM

Thanks for the link.

I hate the guy in the end of the clip.

Hated him before, hate him now.
    Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    04-08-13 08:15 AM
    What just happened? It jumped to $15.20 in PM.
    Confirmed the Chinese Gov Q10 purchasing?
    04-08-13 08:16 AM

I love to watch his 4sshol3 face; doesn't understand what loyalty is ...
    04-08-13 08:18 AM
    Haven't see that anywhere. I don't think it's true, unless there's some proof out there.
    04-08-13 08:19 AM

Looks like they went with draft 2 (discredited their own poll) by saying that it was all because of the "Crackberry nuts". It might well be true, but we are investors nonetheless and our votes carry no less weight than any other random people who might know nothing about BlackBerry.
    Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    04-08-13 08:20 AM
    Awesome that we won the BlackBerry vs Apple matchup.
    Someone with Seeking Alpha membership should write an article or two talking about this win to keep it in the new for a while. Plus, someone should write something about Joe's comment to keep this story alive (maybe saying something outrageous to generate mass debate).
    04-08-13 08:24 AM
    Looks like they went with draft 2 (discredited their own poll) by saying that it was all because of the "Crackberry nuts". It might well be true, but we are investors nonetheless and our votes carry no less weight than any other random people who might know nothing about BlackBerry.
    And almost 16000 votes. That can't all be just Apple and BlackBerry fans fighting it out.
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    04-08-13 08:25 AM
    Haven't see that anywhere. I don't think it's true, unless there's some proof out there.
    Absolutely not true, it was a hoax and poor veiled at that. Whoever it was joking named some pretty funny Chinese provinces and said the phones were going to hacking and espionage departments. Quite sad it spread so far, hope nobody lost money trading on it....
    bungaboy and leafs123 like this.
    04-08-13 08:30 AM
    FYD (Fugyudum) Enterprises owns and operates a chain of for-profit educational faculties in nearby Guangdong and Yudumtu provinces as part of the mainland government�s recent economic liberalization initiatives in specified zones within these 2 provinces.

A source close to the company says the Q10′s will be distributed to the Faculties of Mobile Hacking and Cyber Warfare�
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    04-08-13 08:32 AM
  14. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Haha...did he really say that?
    This guy is the biggest jerk on CNBC .. total incompetent .. so obvious the guy has a big stock position in Apple ... i-stooge ....
    how can anyone take this guy seriously? ....
    04-08-13 08:48 AM
    Well with only ~5% of the worldwide market at ~32.5 million vs ~20% and 136 million OS market I have to ask.

Why didn't the 136,000,000 IOS users support their devices?
    04-08-13 08:56 AM
    This guy is the biggest jerk on CNBC .. total incompetent .. so obvious the guy has a big stock position in Apple ... i-stooge ....
    LoL Love it.
    04-08-13 09:01 AM
    FYD (Fugyudum) Enterprises owns and operates a chain of for-profit educational faculties in nearby Guangdong and Yudumtu provinces as part of the mainland government’s recent economic liberalization initiatives in specified zones within these 2 provinces.

A source close to the company says the Q10′s will be distributed to the Faculties of Mobile Hacking and Cyber Warfare”
    This rumor was debunked in another thread ie. " Fug - Yu - Dum"
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-08-13 09:02 AM
    Absolutely not true, it was a hoax and poor veiled at that. Whoever it was joking named some pretty funny Chinese provinces and said the phones were going to hacking and espionage departments. Quite sad it spread so far, hope nobody lost money trading on it....
    I heard Yudumfuq and his brother Sumdumfuq lost a bundle. LoL
    04-08-13 09:03 AM
    Your hypothesis appears to be supported by his facial expression when he realized the implications of BlackBerry's victory.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-04-08-10.01.12-am.png
    04-08-13 09:05 AM
    Well with only ~5% of the worldwide market at ~32.5 million vs ~20% and 136 million OS market I have to ask.

Why didn't the 136,000,000 IOS users support their devices?
    Only because they were not "rallied" by the CB members. No other reason
    04-08-13 09:09 AM
    I heard Yudumfuq and his brother Sumdumfuq lost a bundle. LoL
    Spit my coffee on the monitor.... Thanks, perfect for a Monday am.
    lcjr, Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    04-08-13 09:10 AM
    Good morning everyone. Any predictions or sophisticated guesses as to whether we'll stay green all day??
    04-08-13 09:11 AM
    Only because they were not "rallied" by the CB members. No other reason
    Maybe true. But the result must means something. BlackBerry people are more organized, or more passonate, or more in touched, or more vocal, or more tech savvy, or more disperate, or more....?
    Whatever the reasons are, the result show BlackBerry has significant support.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    04-08-13 09:16 AM
    Looks like another flat day for BBRY. I just hope it doesn't slide too much. I wish I could believe all these predictions of a rally in the near future. Ughhh, back to work...
    04-08-13 09:22 AM
    Your hypothesis appears to be supported by his facial expression when he realized the implications of BlackBerry's victory.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 10.01.12 AM.png 
Views:	783 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	149202

How is it that people like this are able to remain employed? He doesn't hide the fact that he is hoping (with every ounce of his being) that BlackBerry will lose.
    kingb71 and bungaboy like this.
    04-08-13 09:23 AM
113,256 ... 617618619620621 ...