View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Come on over. I'm on the patio in 83 degree weather. Here's some of my back yard area. You all are welcome.
    Grrrrr... it is 28 degrees here

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    04-05-13 08:19 PM
    Oh come on! That isn't fair at all. We have just had a whole bs week of rain with a weekend of rain ahead and you have perfect summer weather... not fair

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 08:22 PM
    Oh come on! That isn't fair at all. We have just had a whole bs week of rain with a weekend of rain ahead and you have perfect summer weather... not fair

Posted via CB10
    But I'm in a place I hate, just the weather is good. In Colorado Springs where I'm trying to get to its still wet and cold as well. Be right back, have to take a quick dip in the pool.
    04-05-13 08:25 PM
    But I'm in a place I hate, just the weather is good. In Colorado Springs where I'm trying to get to its still wet and cold as well. Be right back, have to take a quick dip in the pool.
    LOL...(on the dip thing). We had another three inches of snow today

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 08:33 PM
    Didn't someone already tell you, dips are NOT to be mentioned on this thread. Everyone who should have, has already got on the elevator!
    m0de25, Bugmapper and s0be like this.
    04-05-13 08:41 PM
    Didn't someone already tell you, dips are NOT to be mentioned on this thread. Everyone who should have, has already got on the elevator!
    OMG, you remembered my quote! Virtual beers for everyone and a special germany beer stein for you. I'm staring at my collection wondering what I'm going to do with it. May have to sell it to get the Q10. Lol
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    04-05-13 08:47 PM
    LOL...(on the dip thing). We had another three inches of snow today

Posted via CB10
    Sorry about that Shane. How long are the winters there?
    04-05-13 08:48 PM
    Sorry about that Shane. How long are the winters there?
    Usually about 6 months...will be cutting grass in a few weeks (I hope). Things green up pretty quick once the snow stops.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 08:56 PM
    I have to pull weeds, edge, and cut the grass tomorrow. Also have to polish the truck again before the sun eats through the clear coat.
    04-05-13 09:04 PM
    Lol...hey...how did the Benz run for you on the trip?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 09:08 PM
    Lol...hey...how did the Benz run for you on the trip?

Posted via CB10
    It ran really nice. Couldn't get on it too much because it's not broken in yet. Sits in the garage mostly unless the wife goes shopping. Real smooth and I love the paddle shifters on the wheel. Those won't be used again with team wife driving. When she drives I want to get out and push. Lol
    04-05-13 09:13 PM
    In fact, I'm looking on-line trying to decide what hot rod project I want to get this summer. You can check it out on el paso Craigs list if you doubt me, but classic cars and trucks here are dirt cheap. I want to buy one for under 3000, fix it up and resell it somewhere else for a few grand more. Good way to make extra cash.
    04-05-13 09:18 PM
    My buck is on BlackBerry having already included the adjustment with the developers in advance and pretty much all apps are migrating to the Q10, you won't be missing any of them. Gotta go for a drink.
    Ditto...and ditto on the drink too, lovely suggestion sir. And people, c'mom let's drop the "really...is it not going to have a billion apps like the iPhone banter". It's enough that we have to read this crap in every media release out there, let alone in your own forum. Leave the "numbers of apps" argument for the kids. The Q10 is for professionals who could truly give a rats arse.

BBRY is in the green again (lol, sort of, kinda like some of you say) so let's look forward to our CNBC victory on Monday. Maybe, just maybe, their all-day BBRY Festival will drive us up a few cents?

And then.....oh hang on.....this just in.....ah darn it! Weather Channel just updated their forecast for Monday and have warned that h ell will NOT be freezing over as originally suggested by CNBC. Geez, just when everything was starting to come together.
    04-05-13 09:21 PM
    Lol...happy you enjoyed it.
    I hope QNX gets their infotainment system in them soon...that's the only thing I don't like with ours. Stereo is Harmon Kardon...it kicks, but the GPS is painful...so much so that we don't use it.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 09:23 PM
    Come on over. I'm on the patio in 83 degree weather. Here's some of my back yard area. You all are welcome.
    Tempting. It was 39 this morning here. and not much warmer afterwards lol
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 09:25 PM
    Have a humpty weekend!
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 09:27 PM
    Ditto...and ditto on the drink too, lovely suggestion sir. And people, c'mom let's drop the "really...is it not going to have a billion apps like the iPhone banter". It's enough that we have to read this crap in every media release out there, let alone in your own forum. Leave the "numbers of apps" argument for the kids. The Q10 is for professionals who could truly give a rats arse.

BBRY is in the green again (lol, sort of, kinda like some of you say) so let's look forward to our CNBC victory on Monday. Maybe, just maybe, their all-day BBRY Festival will drive us up a few cents?

And then.....oh hang on.....this just in.....ah darn it! Weather Channel just updated their forecast for Monday and have warned that h ell will NOT be freezing over as originally suggested by CNBC. Geez, just when everything was starting to come together.
    Hope that wasn't me. I'm not worried about the number of apps. I only have a few that I need and use. Lots of room on my 9930. I just wasn't understanding the different apps for different devices. Seemed to me one app should work on all BB10 devices, but I was shown otherwise.
    04-05-13 09:31 PM
    OMG, you remembered my quote! Virtual beers for everyone and a special germany beer stein for you. I'm staring at my collection wondering what I'm going to do with it. May have to sell it to get the Q10. Lol
    I got my Z10 the day it was launched in Canada (bought it without a contract), and had decided to pay for it with BB. Worked out great for me. I'm sure BBRY will pay for yours!
    04-05-13 09:33 PM
    I got my Z10 the day it was launched in Canada (bought it without a contract), and had decided to pay for it with BB. Worked out great for me. I'm sure BBRY will pay for yours!
    You have to remember I'm small time. I know what I'm doing and I'm good at it, but I only have a very small amount of money to play with. I didn't make much money as a soldier and now that I have a decent job my daughters drain my wallet. I hope to build up to where you guys are but I need this to go up so I can sell and buy more. No sell, no money for more.
    04-05-13 09:39 PM
    OMG Kid I actually listened to the whole thing. Wanted to shut it off a few times but noticed my feet were moving and my head was nodding. Lol. I'm glad you're with us Kid.
    04-05-13 09:46 PM
    We steppin up like the humpty....thats what we doos, here at bbry
    04-05-13 10:18 PM
    We steppin up like the humpty....thats what we doos, here are bbry
    Foe real doe.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-05-13 10:20 PM
    Given the after hour topics of late, I thought "a quick dip in the pool" was code for a different activity.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    04-05-13 10:32 PM
    Given the after hour topics of late, I thought "a quick dip in the pool" was code for a different activity.

Posted via CB10
    I'm game. Lol
    04-05-13 10:50 PM
    Well, too quiet in here so ill check back in tomorrow. I wish everyone a pleasant evening.
    04-05-13 11:18 PM
113,256 ... 611612613614615 ...