View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Speaking of screen protectors, you guys should have seen me struggling last night when I was putting on a new screen protector on my Playbook. I had more bubbles than a glass of champaign.
    Lol...yeah, you need a good squeegee for that.
    04-05-13 04:21 PM
    Lol...yeah, you need a good squeegee for that.
    yeah those things are impossible, i find the matte ones go on a LOT easier, but they degrade the screen quality. Best way to do it is run the shower hot for a couple of mins and do it in the steamy room so that all the dust settles and doesnt stick between the protector and the screen.
    04-05-13 04:25 PM
    Bingo. We need to at least be in the $17s after next week and then over $18 after that.
    That would be nice. We have had some great news lately. I'm looking forward to more.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-05-13 04:25 PM
    [QUOTE=Shanerredflag;8266693]You should like this then

BAM!! That's it! Thanks Shane, I can't believe I haven't seen that yet. That makes me really want to have the Q10. I thought the outer band was some sort of plastic but it's steel that's coated. Awesome. Have to check out the screen size in person though but it sounds much better than my 9930.
    04-05-13 04:27 PM
    Attachment 147984

a big shout out for lcjr!

woot, woot!
    Yeah, I'm a pretty big deal around here. [ATTACH=CONFIG]
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-ron.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-ron.jpg  
    04-05-13 04:33 PM
    I've used Q10 a few times (don't ask me how I got access to it) and it doesn't feel plasticy at all. Keys are butter-smooth (I don't know how BlackBerry managed to out-do existing Bold 9900 keyboard, but they did!). Somebody already has dibs on my Z10, as I'll be getting Q10 as soon as it becomes available. And I think it's soooo good that if they sold 1 million Z10 in 1 month (Feb 1 to Feb 28), they'd easily sell 3 million Q10 in 1 month (provided they can produce those many Q10s).

June quarter is going to solidfy BlackBerry's turn-around story. I am sure they will more than double their EPS or even triple their EPS. This quarter, they declared $0.22 EPS. I think June quarter, we are looking at $0.50+ EPS with sales of Q10 and Z10. Maybe even $1 EPS.
    04-05-13 04:35 PM
    I've used Q10 a few times (don't ask me how I got access to it) and it doesn't feel plasticy at all. Keys are butter-smooth (I don't know how BlackBerry managed to out-do existing Bold 9900 keyboard, but they did!). Somebody already has dibs on my Z10, as I'll be getting Q10 as soon as it becomes available. And I think it's soooo good that if they sold 1 million Z10 in 1 month (Feb 1 to Feb 28), they'd easily sell 3 million Q10 in 1 month (provided they can produce those many Q10s).

June quarter is going to solidfy BlackBerry's turn-around story. I am sure they will more than double their EPS or even triple their EPS. This quarter, they declared $0.22 EPS. I think June quarter, we are looking at $0.50+ EPS with sales of Q10 and Z10. Maybe even $1 EPS.
    Awesome! Thanks for the encouragement. I have a Verizon contract that's not even a year old yet but maybe I'll let my son-in-law borrow my 9930. "Meathead" breaks everything. Hello Q10!!
    s0be likes this.
    04-05-13 04:39 PM
    yeah those things are impossible, i find the matte ones go on a LOT easier, but they degrade the screen quality. Best way to do it is run the shower hot for a couple of mins and do it in the steamy room so that all the dust settles and doesnt stick between the protector and the screen.
    I have GOT to party with you my friend.
    04-05-13 04:40 PM
    Too light and the plastic feel was wrong for me. That's for me guys so please don't bash. I was envisioning the solid feel I get with my 9930. Can't wait to demo the Q10 when it gets here. If my 9930 screen was just a bit larger I would be tempted to hold what I got, but i know I'd be missing out on all the new developments regarding technology.
    Interesting because technically the Z10 weighs 7.5 grams more than the 9930. I think perhaps the Z10 must have a more even weight distribution or perhaps it is visual perception playing tricks. Pretty sure that the Q10 will have the same feel as the 9930. Hard to find a working phone that is not on a leash. Regardless the Z10 feels a whole lot more substantial than the Iphone. There is a weight sweetspot. The Lumia 920 strikes most users as too heavy at 185 grams and the Iphone 5 too light at 112 grams. Z10 seems to be a good weight ... to me.
    04-05-13 04:44 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for the encouragement. I have a Verizon contract that's not even a year old yet but maybe I'll let my son-in-law borrow my 9930. "Meathead" breaks everything. Hello Q10!!
    My original Q10 review: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...10-now-777234/
    Since then I've played with Q10 a few more times. The gripe I had noted in my review seems to have been resolved. And in the meantime I already purchased a Z10 too!
    CDM76 and lcjr like this.
    04-05-13 04:49 PM
    Interesting because technically the Z10 weighs 7.5 grams more than the 9930. I think perhaps the Z10 must have a more even weight distribution or perhaps it is visual perception playing tricks. Pretty sure that the Q10 will have the same feel as the 9930. Hard to find a working phone that is not on a leash. Regardless the Z10 feels a whole lot more substantial than the Iphone. There is a weight sweetspot. The Lumia 920 strikes most users as too heavy at 185 grams and the Iphone 5 too light at 112 grams. Z10 seems to be a good weight ... to me.
    No arguments, it just FELT that way and perhaps because of the reasons you listed. Maybe it was just perception because the stats speak for themselves. I think I'll prefer the Q10 because it better suits my personality and usage needs. Either way it was great to see it in the Post Exchange and to see people very interested in the new Blackberry.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    04-05-13 04:54 PM

I am not so sure about three times the sales for the Q10 as many Z10 owners may not want to give up that screen real estate. It funny cause I remember when the Blackberry users SWORE they wold never give up their keyboard.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    04-05-13 05:00 PM
    I like my Z10 but after looking at the article about Q10 today, I foresee myself switching. I can already tell my wife is going to want the Q10 too, so that means I gotta sell my Z10 when the time comes.
    04-05-13 05:02 PM
    I don't think it will happen over night but that Q10 is a seriously nice phone...I can see it winning back a big chunk of business and government clients.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 05:07 PM
    I would concider selling my 9930, but I doubt I would get very much for it with all the new devices available now. Oh I'm sure there is a market for it, but I would need to get most of my money back because I'm a poor vet that can't afford much. Because of my contract I'd have to fork out $585 to Verizon for the Z10 or Q10. I doubt the sell of my 9930 would even come close to that. I'm better off loaning my 9930 to "meathead".
    04-05-13 05:10 PM
    This one needs lots of help...

Smartphone Madness 2013 Finals: Nokia Lumia 920 vs. BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    Not much time left. Vote early and vote often.

Since this is the finals, you�ll have time to make your pick and promote your side. But not much. Polls will remain open until Monday, April 8th at 9 a.m. EST
    04-05-13 05:29 PM

Since this is the finals, you’ll have time to make your pick and promote your side. But not much. Polls will remain open until Monday, April 8th at 9 a.m. EST
    were getting MURKED!
    5000 to 1000 roughly
    who wouldve thought the 920 would have that deep of a following.
    04-05-13 05:43 PM

Since this is the finals, you’ll have time to make your pick and promote your side. But not much. Polls will remain open until Monday, April 8th at 9 a.m. EST
    Voted. Ouch tho. Down by 4000+
    04-05-13 05:45 PM
    Give the stock a few more weeks to break up to the next level (16 era). Until then, I think we will see some flat-lining!
    lcjr likes this.
    04-05-13 05:47 PM
    were getting MURKED!
    5000 to 1000 roughly
    who wouldve thought the 920 would have that deep of a following.
    I know right? I think most of us here forgot about that one and we're focused on the CNBC one
    04-05-13 05:48 PM
    I know right? I think most of us here forgot about that one and we're focused on the CNBC one
    Ah well, CNBC is the one that matters I think, considering how it has to do with our beloved SP
    04-05-13 05:54 PM
    Ah well, CNBC is the one that matters I think, considering how it has to do with our beloved SP
    Agreed. Heaven knows with a newborn son. I could use the money lol
    04-05-13 05:57 PM
    Agreed. Heaven knows with a newborn son. I could use the money lol
    I think we all could use a little money brotha, seems like you could use it a bit more though! congrats on the baby!
    helopilot06 likes this.
    04-05-13 06:09 PM
    I think we all could use a little money brotha, seems like you could use it a bit more though! congrats on the baby!
    Thanks! Yea my wife couldnt believe I wanted to find money to invest when we have to buy diapers and formula hahaha. But I told her it will be good for her shoe fund and she caved. I also promised her part of my closet space haha. Who says bribery is bad My son is totally growing up as a stockberrian though! Train them right when they are young
    erodenero, Bugmapper and s0be like this.
    04-05-13 06:12 PM
    Thanks! Yea my wife couldnt believe I wanted to find money to invest when we have to buy diapers and formula hahaha. But I told her it will be good for her shoe fund and she caved. I also promised her part of my closet space haha. Who says bribery is bad My son is totally growing up as a stockberrian though! Train them right when they are young
    Bribery is the fastest way to a woman's heart
    04-05-13 06:19 PM
113,252 ... 609610611612613 ...