View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I'm on 2 penny stocks #1 Pcy.to because they have 2 coal mines and are working to build a powerplant in Mongolia. The government has slowed things down but prophecy has made progress in alot of areas.

DML.TO I got in at $1.28 I've watched this stock for like 6 or seven years. It's always always hanging around 1.40. So if you catch it under 1.40 look for the bottom and get in. 1.40 is the stock price in my mind. So swing trade this sucker
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    04-05-13 12:10 PM
    Thanks Morgan, but can we get the Op his answer on whether this company is a publicly trading company? I couldn't find them on NASDAQ or NYSE. Any thoughts or insight as to where they might be located or when they might become available?
    if you look them up on Nasdaq them are shown as a privately held company. they are located on Ottawa, Canada. they won't be available until BBRY sells them or lists them (ie not any time soon)!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-05-13 12:18 PM
    Thanks Morgan, but can we get the Op his answer on whether this company is a publicly trading company? I couldn't find them on NASDAQ or NYSE. Any thoughts or insight as to where they might be located or when they might become available?
    I am pretty sure QNX was bought and is absorbed into BBRY so it no longer is a stand alone entity for investment purposes.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    04-05-13 12:19 PM
    I thought that was clear, they aren't traded, they are owned by BlackBerry. The best thing the twins ever did was buy this company. Not listed. They could take it to market down the road, that's what I suggested in my last statement.

Now please change your name to "Tim Woo" and go vote for BlackBerry on the CNBC site!!
    04-05-13 12:21 PM
    Well here's a good rumour to lighten up the day......

Chinese Government Orders 2 Mil. Q10's - BlackBerry - bb
    04-05-13 12:22 PM
    Perhaps somebody has tapped into the end-of-day festivities already??? lol
    Some people are mean drunks, some people are happy drunks, I just get reflective, sad and sleepy.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-05-13 12:23 PM

Beat me by that much...
    04-05-13 12:23 PM
    if you look them up on Nasdaq them are shown as a privately held company. they are located on Ottawa, Canada. they won't be available until BBRY sells them or lists them (ie not any time soon)!
    yup, I would imagine that company is locked down forever.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-05-13 12:25 PM

Lamest rumour ever:

Read it more carefully guys.

"FYD (Fugyudum) Enterprises"

"Guangdong and Yudumtu provinces"

I don't think so...
    04-05-13 12:30 PM

Cute..."A source close to the company says the Q10's will be distributed to the Faculties of Mobile Hacking and Cyber Warfare"
    StormieTwo and bungaboy like this.
    04-05-13 12:31 PM
    Damn lol, I fell for it
    04-05-13 12:35 PM
    Just sold 10 000 shares of a penny stock I bought at the same price, too nervous with those kind of things... lol. Anyone here successful with pennies?
    Pennies and Pinks.... lost a whole whack of money on those things. That's how I learned what a pump and dump scheme was! (Gotta learn somehow right?)
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    04-05-13 12:38 PM
    As long as somebody buys em...LOL
    04-05-13 12:39 PM
    Just sold 10 000 shares of a penny stock I bought at the same price, too nervous with those kind of things... lol. Anyone here successful with pennies?
    Ive seen solid gains and big losses on penny stock. Dividend or blue-chips are essentially my only investments now as a result.
    Kid Vibe, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    04-05-13 12:44 PM
    This one needs lots of help...

http://blog.laptopmag.com/smartphone...10#more-205269

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:48 PM
    CLQ...just sayin.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:48 PM

Smartphone Madness 2013 Finals: Nokia Lumia 920 vs. BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    We're a tad behind on this one... lol
    Shanerredflag and MoolahMitch like this.
    04-05-13 12:57 PM
    CLQ...just sayin.
    Ni.to just sayin.
    04-05-13 12:59 PM
    Ni.to just sayin.
    Ni = No?
    04-05-13 01:02 PM
    And of course people are now starting to understand why it took so long for BB to release the BB10 phones. Because the BB10 devices, ( Z10, Q10, R?? , Playbook, etc ) along with their lost siblings IOS and Android devices ( hahaha ) have to work seamlessly in the MDM world of BES10. BB10 is just not about the smartphone itself. There is a server component to it.

TH's vision of the future is for these heterogeneous array of devices to work and be managed for their security, data, app under one roof, which is BES10. And TH knows they have distinct advantages over other MDM players. One is they are already present in a lot of the enterprises out there that holds security as a priority. Another is they are still the gold standard in security implementation while others are still playing catching up.

Once these corporations who are testing starts announcing their move to BES10 then we know BB will be able to replace those other rev services lost from BIS sub by winning in the MDM game. BES10 gets launched in the US sometime in May I believe. By then the Q10 should be also out, which we know a lot of die hards are really waiting for.

To get a preview of what BES10 is all about, here's a good analysis in an article from network world published last month. A bit technical and long but a good read nonetheless, especially on slow news day like today ( the only bashing I read was the death of bbm music elevated as if nokor did a first strike , and another where BB getting into a snag because of the listening habit feature turned on which was easily fixed by the OS update anyway, some pathetic bloggers..) .

I apologize if the article has been posted earlier.

And as usual, here's a snippet.

Is BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 enough?

BlackBerry seems to be going all out in accommodating its core enterprise clients and getting them onboard with their new OS and phones. Beyond integrating multiple device management products to reduce the work of technical staff, BlackBerry is also letting customers trade up their existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses on a one for one basis for free, through Dec. 31. However, organizations still need to pay the per-device perpetual license, which is $90 each in volume, and BlackBerry charges separately for support and consulting services.

So, is this enough to keep BlackBerry in the game? I believe BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 demonstrates that BlackBerry hasn't lost its edge in security and other aspects of device management. BlackBerry notes that about 1,600 customers have enrolled in the BES 10 readiness program. Moreover, BES 10 has already received FIPS 140-2 certification; this computer security standard allows BES 10 to be used by U.S. government agencies. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced it would pilot BES early this year.

Can BES 10 save BlackBerry? - Network World

QNX is now being assigned the 3% of the software business that BBRY does going forward. It is showing up on their balance sheet as a revenue source because of BlackBerry Fusion and MDM properties. Misek is using it as his major reason for buying into the BlackBerry story now. So let's look at QNX as 3% of the $ 2.7 billion, that's $ 80 million in revenue and it is on the map now. If you annualize that amount, you have $ 320 million and that's not bad revenue since they paid only $ 200 million for it. At this time, that revenue goes to pay for research, it doesn't generate income to the bottom line. But before FY 2014 is out, it will be profitable and BBRY will be growing software to off-set Enterprise revenues. The profits will show 80% returns and this is important. What BlackBerry can do in 3 - 5 years is spin off this company while retaining 51% of it and the sale price will be huge. You are right, the company is responsible for R&D and nothing else but all of that is changing as it turns its attention to saleable items like BES10.
    04-05-13 01:04 PM
    s

Smartphone Madness 2013 Finals: Nokia Lumia 920 vs. BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    I thought Iphone users were ignorant sheep. But, Lumia fans are just as bad, look at the comments. Holy.
    04-05-13 01:04 PM
    Need to fix the audio and video capabilities along with strong supporting apps. My daughter pointed out that there were to few bank apps and not enough apps that allow bill paying. Also, she said it was lame you can't send a video to the TV without a dumb cord (cable) attached making the phone basically inop because it's glued to the TV. She's right too. Hey, those things are real important to her so maybe to a lot of younger people.
    I don't need a cord to my tv to play video from my z10... it plays audio, video and pics on any Dlna capable device...? Unlike my iphone which needs its own proprietary wireless protocol

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    04-05-13 01:07 PM
    Ni = No?
    That's for you to decide, aint it?
    04-05-13 01:08 PM
    s

I thought Iphone users were ignorant sheep. But, Lumia fans are just as bad, look at the comments. Holy.
    Confused youth with green hair struggling to be seen as unique individuals.
    04-05-13 01:10 PM
    I don't need a cord to my tv to play video from my z10... it plays audio, video and pics on any Dlna capable device...? Unlike my iphone which needs its own proprietary wireless protocol

Swoosh....posted with CB10
    Unless you own all Sony devices like me. Then neither the TV, Blue ray home theatre or PS3 will play anything from the Z10 without a cable.

Edit... and that is a Sony thing, not a Z10 thing in case people start hating on me.
    04-05-13 01:11 PM
113,256 ... 606607608609610 ...