Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I want us to return to $18 this week.
    lol, don't we all?
    Let's occupy wall street and demand that shorts COVER now!
    just kidding.
    lcjr, erodenero, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    04-04-13 10:59 AM
    I would settle for hitting the $16 mark right now. Hopefully we push that next week.
    04-04-13 11:08 AM
    Offtopic, but I posted a thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...eports-791699/ Hope you folks agree with my suggestion!

I mean, it'd be good for stock if BB became the best Smartphone OS on this planet!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-04-13 11:17 AM
    the last time action was so tight, was this past thursday; just before TH went on CNBC, the stock was trading near LOD. then it tanked. that was about 2:30-3pm.

so, while i'm tempted to feel safe in today's tight trading, part of me is waiting for the other shoe to drop.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-04-13 11:19 AM
    the last time action was so tight, was this past thursday; just before TH went on CNBC, the stock was trading near LOD. then it tanked. that was about 2:30-3pm.

so, while i'm tempted to feel safe in today's tight trading, part of me is waiting for the other shoe to drop.
    No no no! a big sales announcement or partnership deal! No dropping of any shoes allowed.
    04-04-13 11:25 AM

volume is pretty low today, and unless we see some positive news soon it could be easy for a bear rush to occur. Usually by this time of day we have about 50% more volume

where is the Q10 release date, or a new OS update? Those would give BBRY a kick in the pants to get out of the $14.80-$15.20 zone its been in all week
    lcjr likes this.
    04-04-13 11:26 AM
    Yeah, does anybody follow up on these loans 5 - 10 years after they are announced, or can they just sweep them under the rug cuz nobody remembers anymore.
    I would assume they would have provisions in place that the loan would be repaid once the devices are sold.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:28 AM
    Export Development Canada is Canada�s export credit agency,

offering financial and risk management solutions to help Canadian businesses expand into the international market.

Export Development Canada (EDC)
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-04-13 11:28 AM
    Offtopic, but I posted a thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...eports-791699/ Hope you folks agree with my suggestion!

I mean, it'd be good for stock if BB became the best Smartphone OS on this planet!
    That's great. I think there are several of those threads in this and other forums right now that allow BB to get honest reviews from users. I'm sure they have to weed their way through the troll posts, but there are some fantastic reviews both positive and with constructive criticism. Every bit helps, that's for sure.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-04-13 11:31 AM
    I would settle for hitting the $16 mark right now. Hopefully we push that next week.
    Yeah, I can't see it this week, especially with the US likely to release more bad economic numbers tomorrow.
    04-04-13 11:46 AM
    The good thing is that we're holding pretty well at $15...
    04-04-13 11:48 AM
    At least we're doing better than AAPL and Nokia...both are red again today
    04-04-13 11:55 AM
    Getting frustrated though to be honest. I've never seen a stock so manipuated, but also so volatile. I just need this to get to the $18 or higher mark so I can sell and acquire more shares for the long haul. There is no way possible right now for me to increase my standing if I don't increase the number of shares I have in this. I don't want to sell my other stocks to do it either. Sell and re-invest is my only recourse.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    04-04-13 11:56 AM
    Darn. Into the $14s again...argh
    04-04-13 11:58 AM
    Yip, it's got a lot of monkeys on its back.
    04-04-13 11:59 AM
    cnbc always has debates with one pro and one con for BB, and they both end up being con.
    today, they have the vote between FB and BB, and one guy is pro FB and the other guy is anti BB.
    wtf.
    CNBC doesn't have a vested interest in crashing BB stock?...yea right.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-04-13 12:00 PM
    Okay, I wasn't really concerned with the slides or format. Sorry for being unclear. I was referring to the spread of release dates, which has a direct impact on SP.
    But if it was fake, which I thought had been established, then why would you try to infer any meaning into that slide? Or were you just meaning that since it was widely published, the SP will be affected in some fashion even though it's all bogus?
    04-04-13 12:02 PM
    They should be charged...the funny thing though is that BBRY is killing FB...those corck sucking arseholes.
    StormieTwo and bungaboy like this.
    04-04-13 12:05 PM
    They should be charged...the funny thing though is that BBRY is killing FB...those corck sucking arseholes.
    what do you mean theyre "killing" fb? in the debate? just curious.
    04-04-13 12:09 PM
    The US just needs to stop having such a ****ty economy and the stock market in general will rocket. You can't go a month without new of unemployment or bad economic numbers dragging everything down.
    04-04-13 12:13 PM
    But if it was fake, which I thought had been established, then why would you try to infer any meaning into that slide? Or were you just meaning that since it was widely published, the SP will be affected in some fashion even though it's all bogus?
    That would be it. I should have just deleted that post sinse I was unclear. Trying to do several things at once this morning. Thanks for your patience and understanding...
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-04-13 12:14 PM
    The US just needs to stop having such a ****ty economy and the stock market in general will rocket. You can't go a month without new of unemployment or bad economic numbers dragging everything down.
    For that to happen, people would have to stop asking for free handouts and get off their lazy butts and go to work so they can pay taxes which fund the social programs. So long as this party is in office, we're on a spending spree and throwing money around we don't really have.
    04-04-13 12:16 PM
    This is depressing, I'm off to an early lunch so I feel better.
    04-04-13 12:18 PM
    what do you mean theyre "killing" fb? in the debate? just curious.
    The Facebook vote page that CNBC has created. FB versus BBRY
    04-04-13 12:19 PM
    04-04-13 12:19 PM
113,256 ... 594595596597598 ...